Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) (22281 Views)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Islamic Cleric Hypnotises Childless Women, Takes Their Money, Sleeps With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by emperor4love(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16
Ubanz:

To touch on skin doesn't even work.
They victim must either inhale the substance or it is consumed through spiked food or drink.
Nothing like African magic there.
The guy no wan talk true.
make una two de whine una sef till boys com across una,sample am una go believe say e de happen ,say jazz dey

3 Likes

Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by mariovito(m): 1:58pm On Jul 16
medropoly:
Most times even the so called yahoo boys are not knowledge driven.
Do you know what it means to convince a white man to send you money without enough reasons or proofs?

What most of this boys do is to use JUJU to hypnotize their victims (even though i dont really believe in JUJU).
All hiding under the umbrella of being a yahoo boy
.there's no juju, it's simply GIGO, garbage in garbage out. There's a format and sequence they follow, it's a play on the human condition. People from different parts of the globe will react in certain ways to certain prompts and stimuli.
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by jimmyvic(m): 2:02pm On Jul 16
Then you know nothing bro
MrBrownJay1:
there is no such thing as hypnotizing anyone, its a drug they use that if hey blow it in your face or put it in your drink or touch your skin, it renders you "mumu"... like a date rape drug

2 Likes

Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by chatinent: 2:32pm On Jul 16
If you think juju no dey, you never jam bro. Juju dey.

3 Likes

Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by GreatOchuks: 2:32pm On Jul 16
medropoly:
Do you know what it means to convince a white man to send you money without enough reasons or proofs?

What most of this boys do is to use JUJU to hypnotize their victims (even though i dont really believe in JUJU).
Leave that inferiority complex thing , come my Area see crowd of small small Secondary school boys de call White Men and Women every evening with their fake accent to "Invest and receive the Package" , and dem de collect funds , BTC and gift cards steady ,,, nothing like Juju when dem de use ,,,, Na who no Sabi format de say Na juju .

I am not saying that there are not those who back up theirs with Science but don't think that everyone who is into cyber fraud must resort to voodoo because the White Man is too smart to fall victim ...

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by kkins25(m): 2:50pm On Jul 16
chatinent:
If you think juju no dey, you never jam bro. Juju dey.

Nope.. They just understand how to influence the minds of their victims. I've almost been scammed to, infact, I lost my FB momentarily if not for 2FA. About 2 years ago.

We watch oyinbo guys do it on YouTube na... Nothing juju about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by drsibz66(m): 3:01pm On Jul 16
MrBrownJay1:
there is no such thing as hypnotizing anyone, its a drug they use that if hey blow it in your face or put it in your drink or touch your skin, it renders you "mumu"... like a date rape drug

Dey play.. can you tell us on Drug that can touch your skin and make u mumu. Not loose consciousness ooo .Lol
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by AlaafinOfOyo: 3:04pm On Jul 16
MrBrownJay1:

That word "hypnosis" wouldn't be in existence if there's nothing like it.

3 Likes

Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by ecomalchemistt(m): 3:11pm On Jul 16
Na so the life be.

Baseus powerbank available for wholesale and retail, check my profile for details.

5000 pcs available
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by Papayaayasager(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16
Noted
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16
medropoly:

abi?
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16
aylive02:
Na this hypnotism APC and Tinubu use for Nigerians
Wrong!

na agbado & ewa him use!
cool

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by blowjohn(m): 3:35pm On Jul 16
MrBrownJay1:

Renders mumu means what then? grin grin

U ended up still proving there is something like hypnosis

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by Jackanda1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 16
medropoly:

You don't believe in Juju? Lols.

You must have started visiting nairaland religious section. Small time now you would claim Atheism.

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by CartelKenneth: 3:54pm On Jul 16
he should be killed immediately pls 🙏🏼
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by Rexymania(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16
MrBrownJay1:
LoL so if them use syndictive drug take rub your body, you go sleep? Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by travelzcruix: 4:21pm On Jul 16
C materials wey him for use the study aerospace technology, him use am the cash out.
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by travelzcruix: 4:22pm On Jul 16
Since the whole country is under mass hypnosis, what's new?
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by Robertgreene1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16
medropoly:

Oga Juju dey ooo... I've seen it working with my own korokoro eyes...l swear...l no believe before until l see am with my own eyes for Villa that day...
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by emperor4love(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16
GreatOchuks:

Leave that inferiority complex thing , come my Area see crowd of small small Secondary school boys de call White Men and Women every evening with their fake accent to "Invest and receive the Package" , and dem de collect funds , BTC and gift cards steady ,,, nothing like Juju when dem de use ,,,, Na who no Sabi format de say Na juju .

I am not saying that there are not those who back up theirs with Science but don't think that everyone who is into cyber fraud must resort to voodoo because the White Man is too smart to fall victim ...
u follow de boys de walker or u just de hear cashout cashout...edit ur facebppl account use the format collect gift card within two months make u see for ursef, boys fr ur boys fr ur hood,boys go tell u all ,keep playing
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by homebase(m): 5:09pm On Jul 16
See how the policeman conducts were professional throughout the interview.
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by jordyspices: 5:37pm On Jul 16
Wakolord:

you even laugh, e mean say you were 79% there.

I laugh because it wasn't new too me it was too rampant in port harcourt
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by higgs: 5:43pm On Jul 16
Hypnosis is real,clinical psychologists use it.I am not an expert though
MrBrownJay1:

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by GreatOchuks: 5:46pm On Jul 16
emperor4love:
u follow de boys de walker or u just de hear cashout cashout...edit ur facebppl account use the format collect gift card within two months make u see for ursef, boys fr ur boys fr ur hood,boys go tell u all ,keep playing

Like Jon Snow, Bros, you know nothing , so no need to shalaye kokodos things .

Even with your juju and voodoo , if you no get format or sabi tidy Client ,, shishi you no go see ..

Maybe you de even confuse outright Ritualists with Yahoo Scientists .
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by emperor4love(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16
GreatOchuks:

Even with your juju and voodoo , if you no get format or sabi tidy Client ,, shishi you no go see ..

Lol no need cap u shaa
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by emperor4love(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16
GreatOchuks:

u know say una too get mouth,my street boys my street boy dis ,e de cashout,if I giv u link to my site,make cl invest,I go check the location of the cl way invest,if it be ur client, I go give u extra 100dolls,u wan to try..I go giv u a month to deliver to assignments, no be to de cho cho on Nairaland, we fit mount on day u sure ur cl wan register put fund mk e be face 2 face deal,if u do am I go believe u
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by Gajagojo: 6:24pm On Jul 16
MrBrownJay1:
Why don't you be silent
People like you are full of opinions whilst totally ignorant
There is such a thing as hypnosis
It is not magical in the way Nollywood projects but it does exist and is well established in clinical medicine among other fields

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by Gajagojo: 6:33pm On Jul 16
medropoly:

White man is less gullible than black man?

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:33pm On Jul 16
Gajagojo:

Why don't you be silent
People like you are full of opinions whilst totally ignorant
There is such a thing as hypnosis
It is not magical in the way Nollywood projects but it does exist and is well established in clinical medicine among other fields
Yes, people can be hypnotised but not just in the streets like that and there are no such thing as juju, it doesn't exist.
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16
medropoly:

Errr... Not true, white man can be conned easily, they are very trusting, nothing like juju, i was born and bred amongst white people, i ve been married to and lived with different white people, they are just very trusting, that's all and they don't really care about money, if you pretend to cry and lie to a white man that you are hungry and you are gonna die tonight if you don't eat, they d send you the cash for food.
Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by Gajagojo: 6:47pm On Jul 16
Calitoscassius:
Yes, people can be hypnotised but not just in the streets like that and there are no such thing as juju, it doesn't exist.
You are changing mouth and changing subject

Some people can be hypnotised anywhere

You are not an expert why not ask questions or be silent
Expressing opinions is rarely a mark of wisdom just of an immature ego

Be silent when you don't know

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Who Hypnotises Victims & Robs Them Explains How They Operate (video) by femi4: 6:53pm On Jul 16
MrBrownJay1:
It's a mere trick. Only gullible n greedy ones falls for it.

At the mentioned of "I have chemicals, dollars or money making business " the smart ones shut them down immediately

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RRS Arrests Lady Who Sold Her Day-Old Baby For N250k (Photos) / Islamic Scholar Chains 6-year-old Boy Sent To Learn Quran In Gombe(pics) / Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.