Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,431 members, 7,961,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. (45823 Views)

Lady Hides Eyeglass, Big Bottle Inside Her Cleavage, Shocks Social Media Users / Lady Hides Phone, Eyeglass, Bottle Of Wine Inside Her Boobs (Photos) / Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. by Tempulated: 6:05pm On Jul 16
Zxcvbnmghtr:
The bitter Truth is, men are not smart. It is too easy to manipulate them, honestly.

Toto na true you talk sha but me i no dey among your regular stupid men.
Re: Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. by Kemadealadire(f): 6:12pm On Jul 16
Lol, before Gen Zs drag her

1 Like

Re: Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. by Coolboy009: 6:20pm On Jul 16
PerfectStranger:
Game wey wan cut go still cut
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. by Zwooks: 6:24pm On Jul 16
This one is new. grin
Re: Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. by sprints1: 6:36pm On Jul 16
Zxcvbnmghtr:
The bitter Truth is, men are not smart. It is too easy to manipulate them, honestly.
exactly na we mumu pass but the girl na mumu I no wetin dey sup for the picture but I no go burst am
Re: Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. by Atlantis585: 7:23pm On Jul 16
She don steal another woman husband be that!
Fear Fulani women.
Dem too like preek.
Re: Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. by Blaze95: 7:23pm On Jul 16
What are we to do with d face anyway.? Their palava
Re: Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. by severee(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16
blueghost:
Why is she hiding him or why is he hiding himself? Oya Romance Private Investigators do your job cheesy

Daaaaaaaaaamn she fine
Re: Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. by izubext007: 7:47pm On Jul 16
I be dey rush to commei bros no vex
Re: Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. by Gsentme(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16
The man is an old man. She's shy to reveal his face so that friends will not mock her. All for the money. Fear women of this generation.
Re: Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. by veeceesynergy: 8:05pm On Jul 16
A murderer will never allow someone with knife around him/her
Re: Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16
Shikena:
You sharp... I was about to type Yaya Bello grin grin

The guy na Yeye bello
Re: Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. by billyG(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16
Zxcvbnmghtr:
POC!Some men.
Re: Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. by Godsonkemz(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16
From the picture we can see who's marrying the other.
Re: Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. by Zeezenho: 9:56pm On Jul 16
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You are wrong.men are wired differently from women.men think offensively women think defensively.

We don't dont think how to cheat we just cheat because we don't fear consequences.women plan their own cheating out of fear of consequences.

1 Like

Re: Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. by Neddyogu(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16
Sonnobax15:
grin
The fear of peacocks and desperados cheesy

She dey protect and preserve her property from the grip of her fellow bannies wey be predators shocked

Every wise banny will go to her extreme just to do same cuz husband material dey scarce now...

Protect wetin? Person wey go still marry four wives?
Re: Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. by 3kay945(m): 10:39pm On Jul 16
youngrichnigga:
No be the fugitive Kogi State governor Yahaya Bello be dat shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin that fugitive has thicker neck bro
Re: Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. by Konquest: 3:01am On Jul 17
blueghost:
Why is she hiding him or why is he hiding himself? Oya Romance Private Investigators do your job cheesy

Re: Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. by Lovit(m): 9:59am On Jul 17
He fit be bandit sha

Some Arewa ladies loves bandits and boko haram terrorists
Re: Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. by Atlantis585: 11:29am On Jul 17
/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Getting Married Next Month And Nothing Interest Me About My Hubby To Be! / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Should I Still Marry Her?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.