Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,235 members, 7,936,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:52 PM

Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) (38753 Views)

Married And Clubbing / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by franchasofficia: 10:09pm On Jul 16
Hmm, just because Papa no get money again una come de use him de find likes on social media, God forbid this kind generator z child biko angry

1 Like

Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Chibuzoripob: 10:09pm On Jul 16
sad
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by naijaboy756: 10:11pm On Jul 16
Nice

Life na once dem Dey come am
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Draslo(m): 10:11pm On Jul 16
Took my African parents ke?

Inferiority complex NA disease

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by naijaboy756: 10:11pm On Jul 16
franchasofficia:
Hmm, just because Papa no get money again una come de use him de find likes on social media, God forbid this kind generator z child biko angry
what is bad in what they have done?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Pennilessword1: 10:14pm On Jul 16
This is what you get when you depend on your kids for the daily bread
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Roboto11: 10:16pm On Jul 16
WhiteIverson:

You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub'

Look, mami, I got the X if you into takin' drugs

I'm into having sx, I ain't into makin love
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by ugodson(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16
I love this
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Venom11(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16
Wawelexy:

STFU Mr Richie.... What's bad is bad.
Define bad Mr bad
De whine ursef... Lol
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Chibuzoripob: 10:19pm On Jul 16
angry ROBOTO11 angry shockedangry, go to bed Now undecided angry.

Baba and mams wey don see it all during their days/Soul Train in the 80s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Roboto11: 10:20pm On Jul 16
Chibuzoripob:
angry ROBOTO11 angry shockedangry, go to bed Now undecided angry.

Baba and mams wey don see it all during their days/Soul Train in the 80s

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by phorget(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16
Hian!
If I am in that man's age I won't go to such clubs, there are clubs for mature men where transactions are been sealed then things got lit up for the matured enjoyment.
The club they were taken to is more of a genZ club and it totally made them fell out of place in such environment.
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by uuzba(m): 10:34pm On Jul 16
DonBenny77:
I love it
They had fun.
Only a poor man would disagree.. cheesy
Only an Asshole will agree.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by blingxx(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16
Wawelexy:

STFU Mr Richie.... What's bad is bad.

Illiterate.. Only Nigerians reason like this, bro leave your country and be exposed
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by saintruky(m): 10:44pm On Jul 16
We took our African parents to the club... Really?
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by just4fun(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16
If they were once clubbing during their youth, then it's not a bad idea. Once in a while, let them break from the norm environment and experience something different...
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by BABANGBALI: 10:52pm On Jul 16
See as the baba hold him wife yansh
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by BABANGBALI: 10:54pm On Jul 16
blingxx:

Illiterate.. Only Nigerians reason like this, bro leave your country and be exposed
exposure has nothing to do with culture and traditions. Must we copy everything from the whites? No wonder we now have gays everywhere, thanks to your so-called exposure.
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Ubanz: 11:03pm On Jul 16
Wawelexy:
Doesn't speak well of you and doesn't befit them as well.... There are better places you can take them to that will still make them have a good time. It's your choice anyways...

That old man will start having unnecessary nightmares after seeing those stripers giving people hot lap dance. Papa should just take it easy on mama when they gets home grin

How are you sure the parents never went to club in their hay days?.

Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by rickleye: 11:04pm On Jul 16
Let the old man live one last time.
At least he will cross it off his bucket list .
And the ladies there will make him feel alive.

I once had an idea to take my pop to a movie theatre . He brought up so many excuses, I just abandoned the project 🤦

1 Like

Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by ekitimanalways(m): 11:25pm On Jul 16
Wawelexy:
Doesn't speak well of you and doesn't befit them as well.... There are better places you can take them to that will still make them have a good time. It's your choice anyways...

That old man will start having unnecessary nightmares after seeing those stripers giving people hot lap dance. Papa should just take it easy on mama when they gets home grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Wotowotoman: 11:32pm On Jul 16
officialwdhtvv:
Man shares what happened when he took his parents clubbing cheesy cool♥️

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YT4pGrEqJ0

l

Fake!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Phyde: 11:33pm On Jul 16
Eatrey or a decent bar with live bands would have been better.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Samcoflex75(m): 1:00am On Jul 17
DonBenny77:

Poverty has affected your brain. Adults having fun is bad?
Religion will ruin you.
Don't be a fanatic

Any small thing, poverty poverty, Nigeria as a whole is a poor country, so don't come here using poverty as a yardstick to judge people, how much is your networth in dollars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by TreasureJunky: 2:27am On Jul 17
Of all places to elderly people to it is a club.
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Leemzyy(f): 2:37am On Jul 17
BABANGBALI:
exposure has nothing to do with culture and traditions. Must we copy everything from the whites? No wonder we now have gays everywhere, thanks to your so-called exposure.
Hhm i never knew you could reason like this
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Leemzyy(f): 2:38am On Jul 17
BABANGBALI:
See as the baba hold him wife yansh
so?what should we do?
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by BABANGBALI: 2:58am On Jul 17
Leemzyy:
so?what should we do?
come let me hold yours too
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by BABANGBALI: 2:59am On Jul 17
Leemzyy:
Hhm i never knew you could reason like this
I tooked my medications few minutes ago
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by nasbiafra(m): 3:14am On Jul 17
some of ya condeming them as if ya all are saints,who so ever wishes to go to club with his or her parents is their business,if the family is happy clubbing let them continue clubbing,clubbing was never meant for a particular age,

this kind hard country pile and mile go catch cruise una dey hate,
na that hate go kill una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY / Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? / Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.