Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) (38754 Views)

Married And Clubbing / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Took His Daughter Out For Christmas / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by FaceTanke: 9:46am On Jul 17
Lithiumite:

Practical experiences are the best and leave more lasting impressions....the mistake African parents make is being overly theoretical and vague in there assertions.....that's why you see pastors children becoming wild once they step out of the confines of their parental mental limitations.....you have being telling a kid alcohol is bad and should never taste it, it then does and feels very good afterwards.....your ideas become second best!!

"You can indulge but don't sink" their father circa 2026

You can never tell
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by zomoears(m): 9:47am On Jul 17
Spagi:
Haha wetin be dis joke apart the his dad and mum are wrong to follow him to club at their age. Tue tue

Let the old people breathe.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Fafa4: 9:47am On Jul 17
This world sha.This is a reverse sometin.People who guided us in our formative stage in life to develop good morals and all are being guided.SMH
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Spagi(m): 9:53am On Jul 17
zomoears:

Let the old people breathe.
yeah
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by truthhurts2: 10:23am On Jul 17
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it, in as much as the parents are happy and they enjoyed themselves then what others think doesn't matter. You or me are not in any position to say if it is right or wrong.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Lithiumite: 10:54am On Jul 17
FaceTanke:

You can never tell

"Better to die trying than not try at all" 50cents
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by chapwiz(m): 11:58am On Jul 17
Stupid initiative, let me ask what is your achievement now? Mad people everywhere.
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by Augustenite(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17
DonBenny77:

Poverty has affected your brain. Adults having fun is bad?
Religion will ruin you.
Don't be a fanatic

Oga stop been stupid. Your parent no get sense to have follow you to such a place. So, because you take them to a cheap club now, you are now talking as if you get money. Mumu.
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by DonBenny77(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17
kernniejay:

So, morality now means poverty to this generation, abi?
Poor man sef dey go night club
From the days of our fathers there have always been night clubs..
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by victorazy(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17
Wawelexy:

STFU Mr Richie.... What's bad is bad.
l

What's bad there?
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by boomcity009(m): 10:32am On Jul 18
I mean you are looking sexy while making love

Cum give me your love sexy sexy girl

My words tho..
I no get power enter google check lyrics...

WhiteIverson:

You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub'

Look, mami, I got the X if you into takin' drugs
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by MrCork: 10:24am On Jul 21
Sheistoopretty:
Lol

We need to talk..how much? cheesy
Re: Man Shares What Happened When He Took His Parents Clubbing (Pics/Video) by meobizy(f): 12:02pm On Jul 29
Was it old school night? Normally, oldies can't stand modern music.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY / Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? / Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.