Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,653 members, 7,962,134 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

Bitcoin Breakthrough - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bitcoin Breakthrough (160 Views)

Discovering The Future Of Finance With Bitcoin Breakthrough! / Olanrewaju Breakthrough, A 13-year Old SSS2 Student Who Scored 220 In Jamb 2020 / See Huge Scientific Breakthrough That Were Stolen From Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Breakthrough by thebestoffer: 11:15pm On Jul 16
When I was still schooling I use to hear people talking about Bitcoin and how it has changed their lives.
As time pass by I started making search to find out on what is really bitcoin is, from my finding it says that a cryptocurrency which is owned or controlled by any central power including the bank, the country, the president or the King. to make it interesting every Bitcoin is just a computer file stored in what's called digital wallet, which can only accessed by the owner that have private access to it.

I was Very excited when I made my first Bitcoin online, since that day, my life have changed and I have known more about Bitcoin, and I have learned on how to manage it like a pro. which is so amazing, this is one of the thing that I am always proud of.

Many people still you to ask them selves if Bitcoin still legit or scam, The answer is yes it is legit and many companies are investing in it, just because it is highly valued then most currencies on the trading market.

so It is time we should familiarize ourselves with Bitcoin and no more about it.

but the question is how can we do this?

For those of you who want to get more information about Bitcoin Breakthrough, just Dm me on Whatsapp
by checking the first image.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH Post-utme Screening Form Is Now Available For The 2024/2025 Academic Ses / Edo Grants Waiver To Secure Hosting Of Nigeria’s First Loyola Jesuit University / Correct Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.