Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,249 members, 7,936,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

My Letter To President Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Letter To President Tinubu (234 Views)

My Letter To Xi Jin Ping And Putin Reporting Chimamada Adechi / My Letter To The Alaafin Of Oyo on Restructuring / My Letter To IMF, World Bank & Africa Dev. Bank (ADB). Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Letter To President Tinubu by eejo(m): 6:33am On Jul 17
Nigerians are dying every day because of poor Healthcare system and I have decided to act. If your heart stop working in Nigeria Death is sure but in other countries you might still survive. Nobody is immune it just a matter of time. My plan will raise 4 trillion naira without borrowing for our Hospitals and Emergency services
In addition, I have notified the minister of Communication to lunch 080 as our national call number for People to call during incidents. Let us do things like civilised people instead of crying and shouting during Emergencies.
Re: My Letter To President Tinubu by helinues: 6:48am On Jul 17
Start making posters for the 2027 presidential race

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Letter To President Tinubu by AlphaNugget(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05
e be things
Re: My Letter To President Tinubu by kpakpakpa(m): 9:06am On Aug 16
Greetings sir eejo, i stumble on your gifting thread so i click on your profile and your personal text encourage me to write to you about something bothering me for years.

I have this condition called Tinnitus, the symptoms is constant loud noise in my hear, my hearing has gone completely so what i do hear is just the noise in my ears without a source outside, its funny that i'm deaf but still experience constant ringing,buzzin,shouts etc inside my head but when a person talks to me, i will not hear. Sleep is one difficult thing for me except i use drugs,alcohol or recently, a sleeping device. This is because, the noise in my head is very loud...........................
Re: My Letter To President Tinubu by kpakpakpa(m): 9:18am On Aug 16
The last i went to hospital, the doctors said i should go and carry out "tympanometry test and diagnostic pure tone audiometry" immediately before they can know what next, but the teaching hospital did not have the equipments to do the test so i was referred to a private hospital to carry out the tests but i did not have funds for it till now. I even brought the issue on nairaland for help.............
Re: My Letter To President Tinubu by kpakpakpa(m): 9:31am On Aug 16
What i actually wanted was to see if i can remove my auditory and rest, i saw no point in been deaf but hearing noise in my head always, i just want it quiet. But many advice against it that i should continue managing.

Sir i beg you to look at my case with pity and help in any way you can, i'm going through alot at the moment. This problem dealt with me seriously, i will be glad if you reply me, and sorry for making many posts, is because i'm using a button phone.

thank you
Re: My Letter To President Tinubu by kpakpakpa(m): 9:32am On Aug 16
Eejo

(1) (Reply)

Pan-yoruba Group Asks Tinubu Govt To Caution Delta Governor Over Alleged Plots A / Protest: It's Time For Nigerians To Stand Up, Kill Tribalism & Save Nigeria / Breaking: Iconic Singer, Onyeka Onwenu Dies At 72 But See What Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.