Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,934 members, 7,962,986 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos (45241 Views)

How I Missed My First Ever Flight Going From Denver To Washington DC (Pictures) / Mecca, Washington DC And Some No-fly Zones In The World. / This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by SUPERBLOOM: 3:34pm On Jul 18
Coquinoqui:
Was in DC around October last year, itโ€™s like 3hr15mins drive from Virginai beach VA to DC. The White House looks small in person but in movies its usually massive. DC is very beautiful lots of mighty government buildings, musumes a well planned city. Iโ€™ve made lots of trips with the last 8months from US to Europe to Middle East , London, Belgium, kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman. Cities like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, fujairah. Tons and tons of pics and stories to share but will take too much time. OP enjoy your time in DC๐Ÿค—
Awesome
Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by Exceed15: 6:05pm On Jul 18
Thank God for journey mercies.
Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by studyless123: 6:13pm On Jul 18
Fairview1:
I appreciate the fact that you are willing to share this journey with us. More like we are traveling with you to the USA on virtual visit. I'm certainly going to follow this thread to the end. Hopefully, I am going to learn one or two things.

That's the spirit. Appreciate your fair-minded view.
Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 10:12pm On Jul 18
Woow the thread has grown long. Just landed. Apologies for not dropping updates like I promised to. For some weird reason Nairaland is not accessible in Qatar. I will be sharing pics once I settle down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by Eriokanmi: 10:12pm On Jul 18
Coquinoqui:
Was in DC around October last year, itโ€™s like 3hr15mins drive from Virginai beach VA to DC. The White House looks small in person but in movies its usually massive. DC is very beautiful lots of mighty government buildings, museums a well planned city. Iโ€™ve made lots of trips with the last 8months from US to Europe to Middle East , London, Belgium, kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman. Cities like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, fujairah. Tons and tons of pics and stories to share but will take too much time. OP enjoy your time in DC๐Ÿค—
Depending on the route you take, you could get to DC in 2hrs and a few minutes from Virginia. Or did you mean West Virginia? Maryland and West Virginia are also near DC. I always prefer getting to DC via Baltimore cos flight is way cheaper than when you enter via Washington Dulles. DC and historic buildings, nice place wink
Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 10:14pm On Jul 18
Itโ€™s not a new visa.I have been to the US a couple of times before now. This is actually my 4th time in the last 12 months.
Nahunger:
grin
When your visa show, osaromen you dey hide update ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 10:16pm On Jul 18
For me this is not a Japa. I donโ€™t discourage people from Japa, I am majorly traveling for business.
haybhi1:
My own be say:
1. How much did it cost you in total, chief?
2. If chance dey make una disclose update for willing people like me o
Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 10:16pm On Jul 18
I will be back in less than 3 weeks
GreenxGreen:
cool

Try hang there well well , We go call you back when Naija don better ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 10:18pm On Jul 18
You are kind of right. JFK is usually the cheapest tho.
LegendHero:

Not sure about the OP cost but flight to DC from Naija are usually the cheapest for flight from Nigeria to USA.

Especially to that IAD Dulles airport.
Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 10:19pm On Jul 18
I ate mother and child
Amwitty:

You have answered the questions which one comes first the chicken or the egg? While ask when I can have both lol grin grin
Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 10:21pm On Jul 18
Did I force you to read it ๐Ÿ˜‚. But thanks for commenting ๐Ÿคฃ
AfahaAbia:

What's the benefit of this thread. How does your trip add to anyone here. Just shut your mouth and travel to your destination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 10:22pm On Jul 18
Even before then ๐Ÿ˜‚
cenaman:
Hope to be in Nigeria by August this year.
Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 10:24pm On Jul 18
Wellโ€ฆ this one was all expense paid by my office.
Goodvibes007:

To show you that some people are still balling hard.
Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 10:25pm On Jul 18
I am a faithful married man
YorubaPrince:
I fit give you one ashana # to take good care of you. grin

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 10:27pm On Jul 18
Not my first time in Washington. First time flying into Dulles tho.
RaptorX:
By the time you get there, you will be like so this is the American capital Washington DC you have been hearing about.
Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 10:31pm On Jul 18
Not as good as giving your life to Christ โ˜บ๏ธ
freemanq:
My brother congratulations to you oo leaving this country is the best thing that can happen to anybody

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 10:31pm On Jul 18
Because I have a phone and Internet. Come and beat me in DC
Chassy03:
Why posting this Nonsense angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 10:40pm On Jul 18
Are you the Timilehin at Qatar checkin desk? I met one timilehin there when I was traveling to Houston in May
timilehin007:
Bros I dey work for Terminal B (now Terminal 2, Gates B10-B2) close to the airport ...can make I give you nice treat ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 10:45pm On Jul 18
Qatar visa is easy and cheap. Costs less than $30 and straightforward. Additionally if you have a long transit, you can visit the โ€œDiscover Qatarโ€ desk at the airport for instant visa. Itโ€™s less than $60 fee for an instant transit visa and city tour. Donโ€™t sha miss your onward flight. Posting the pic down, doing it on my return trip
8starmember:
Are you a residence of Qatar ๐Ÿ‡ถ๐Ÿ‡ฆ...how did you process your paper ๐Ÿ“ƒ ๐Ÿค”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 10:46pm On Jul 18
I reject it for you in Jesusโ€™ name
ItsTutsi:
Pls Sir if you hear them looking for a black slave, Iโ€™m available to do any type of work

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by RealityKings: 10:47pm On Jul 18
AdisaMighty:
Woow the has thread has grown long. Just landed. Apologies for not dropping updates like I promised to. For some weird reason Nairaland is not accessible in Qatar. I will be sharing pics once I settle down.
Glad to see you landed safely

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 10:48pm On Jul 18
Thank God for books, Finished 2 books on this flight
OgaTheTop2:
I can't bear sitting on a flight this long hours. You are better off flying direct to DC via Delta Airline or Ethiair.. He go tay before you get to DC and you will be damned jet lagged. Safe trip.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 10:50pm On Jul 18
I was in good company, that made it interesting
MasterTeeUSA:
10 hours layover...maybe it's old age, but I cant do that kind of layover anymore o

Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 10:52pm On Jul 18
I am around o, open to free tour๐Ÿ˜‚
internationalman:
I like the fact that you are documenting your journey in real time... I hope I'm right though.

We will be on ground to welcome you when you land.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 10:56pm On Jul 18
Please share.
Coquinoqui:
Was in DC around October last year, itโ€™s like 3hr15mins drive from Virginai beach VA to DC. The White House looks small in person but in movies its usually massive. DC is very beautiful lots of mighty government buildings, museums a well planned city. Iโ€™ve made lots of trips with the last 8months from US to Europe to Middle East , London, Belgium, kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman. Cities like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, fujairah. Tons and tons of pics and stories to share but will take too much time. OP enjoy your time in DC๐Ÿค—
Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by haybhi1(m): 10:57pm On Jul 18
AdisaMighty:
For me this is not a Japa. I donโ€™t discourage people from Japa, I am majorly traveling for business.
Oh, great, sire. That's even better. Happy for your safe arrival.

Anyway, still, I remain loyal and use the medium to air that I'm not averse to business o, anything positive that fetches money, count all of me in, if space dey o boss. That's what I meant by update. Stay blessed.
Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 10:57pm On Jul 18
Thanks boss
RealityKings:

Glad to see you landed safely
Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 11:00pm On Jul 18
Landed late last night in Doha, my first time landing late into Doha. They do 2 flights per day, in my previous time I book the red eye trips

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 11:03pm On Jul 18
I am not doing business here on Nairaland. Pure entertainment and cruise Not passing my boundaries
haybhi1:
Oh, great, sire. That's even better. Happy for your safe arrival.

Anyway, still, I remain loyal and use the medium to air that I'm not averse to business o, anything positive that fetches money, count all of me in, if space dey o boss. That's what I meant by update. Stay blessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by haybhi1(m): 11:06pm On Jul 18
AdisaMighty:
I am not doing business here on Nairaland. Pure entertainment and crush. Not passing my boundaries
Lol, oya na senior man. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ
Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by AdisaMighty: 11:06pm On Jul 18
There is this raffle ticket think that they do in Doha, I think it a business idea that will work in Nigeria since we like awuf. Itโ€™s in short a jackpot to win luxury cars and lots of people are playing.

I am not asking anyone to gamble o. It a business I have never just seen in Naija

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Washington DC from Lagos by trollx: 11:13pm On Jul 18
I pray what happened to Donald Trump's doesn't happen to you in Jesus name. Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™.
Please House, let's pray him please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿ™... ๐Ÿ”ซ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria / Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) / Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.