Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,836 members, 7,962,752 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

Adorn Hair Extension Klinic - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adorn Hair Extension Klinic (67 Views)

Adorn Yourself With These.. You Deserve Them. / Gas Explosion At Ladipo Market Extension, Lagos / Adorn Yourself From The Jewellery Made Of Australian Opals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adorn Hair Extension Klinic by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:59am On Jul 17
Two years ago video when I did this video for this kind client (adorn hair extensions clinic ) visiting her at ajegunle but in seo no content is stale

Let’s bring it back

Watch & subscribe ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NshORv_277c?si=uq4kl4PgbfU_BNXN

A big shout out to this amazing client of mine that even when she paid for services since 2022, she also gifted me a wig , the only client who have gifted me something , she is a rare gem (adorn hair extension clinic)

Kindly patronize what she does , she is having a hair skill acquisition program

Good news for the people of ajegunle as I bring to you this great opportunity to learn a skill at a very affordable fee.

No prior knowledge is needed for this training. I’m going to hold you by your hand and walk you through the process.

Take advantage of this opportunity and get a skill today.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Golden Business Ideas / Ponmo Cow Skin/hides Supplier. / Benefits And Best Practices Of Net 30 Business Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.