Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,054 members, 7,963,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:45 AM

BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread (283740 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (947) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:21am On Aug 21
I think at this point the only pairs I can stand watching in this house are

Aces,
Radicals.
Nelita (mostly because of Anita. Nelly matter dey one kind)
Zinwe (because of chinwe. Zion has been canceled since time immemorial)

I dislike the rest in varying degrees.

The fight with chinwe made me feel chekas were mean and even after that. Moving past the fight. I just can't connect with them.
They will probably be my least disliked sha. They don't bother me as much as the rest.

All the desperado antics. Any way na way.
The end justifies the means, I will step on everyone to get to the money strategy Aka Doublekay strategy is a turn off and is irritating to watch.

The incest twins wanni x handi are cowardly and evil as f, also their list of strategies they need to do to get to the money makes it hard to connect to them. There is no real them. Just what they have planned to do in the house.

The mbadiwe twins controlling attitude turned me off them since week 1

Beta na tribalist pair.

Shatoria pair. Shaun get as he be, He's very scripted. Like the twins. Just that he hasn't read us his list yet like they did grin
Shaun doesn't bother me much sha
He's also very mean to Victoria but Victoria herself is a snake.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:24am On Aug 21
Lauryn41:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-7P4EBuuq-/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

You people’s fave

Why won't her hands smell of pee

Vaginal infection has finished these girls!! to think they will still touch that smelly hands on my boy is sending me to tears 😭

Guys I'm in Sifia pain!!
Who did Shaun offend ?
How on earth did he meet those smellos??

😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by We4all: 10:26am On Aug 21
Stanninszn:

Its a game. And dem go settle all these ones easily, 11 years no be beans guy. They've would have had lots or arguments before this and have been able to work their way through it

11 years kwa...How does "we started dating in 2016" equates 11 years of dating?
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:30am On Aug 21
Nhazeru:

Vaginal infection has finished these girls!! to think they will still touch that smelly hands on my boy is sending me to tears 😭

Guys I'm in Sifia pain!!
Who did Shaun offend ?

😭😭😭
Infact ehn I don’t understand how Shaun is coping right now
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 10:35am On Aug 21
Giel:

I dislike these in varying degrees.

The incest twins wanni x handi are cowardly and evil as f, also their list of strategies they need to do to get to the money makes it hard to connect to them. There is no real them. Just what they have planned to do in the house.

The mbadiwe twins controlling attitude turned me off them since week 1

Shatoria pair. Shaun get as he be, He's very scripted. Like the twins. Just that he hasn't read us his list yet like they did grin
Shaun doesn't bother me much sha
He's also very mean to Victoria but Victoria herself is a snake.

I agree 👍
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 10:37am On Aug 21
DGOODLYF:
Did Shaun just confirmed dat Wanni dey smell?

Yes sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Coolsat(m): 10:39am On Aug 21
dominique:

Yes sad
Chai you sef no like those twins 😂
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:47am On Aug 21
After all is said and done....its safe to say

THE MONEY IS STILL MARRIED!!!!!!

VOTE DOUBLEKAY🙏🙏🙏🙏

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 10:54am On Aug 21
Nhazeru:

Guys I'm in Sifia pain!!
Who did Shaun offend ?
How on earth did he meet these smellos??

😭😭😭

Shaun - everytime she’s doing some dvmb sh|tt, I don’t understand it, earlier Wanni put her hands around me and it smells like pee, I said to her, but I felt maybe it could be my nose😭

Ruthie wasn’t lying after all 😭😭😂😂😂

Infact Ebuka has to ask Shaun again on Sunday to clarify that the twin are smellos or not?...Ebuka we u must do this one ooo

https://x.com/lil_maamiii/status/1826007586820456547
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:55am On Aug 21
Lauryn41:

Infact ehn I don’t understand how Shaun is coping right now

The video is not real, it's AI generated. I just watched the original video now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 11:05am On Aug 21
Did anyone see the resident mute pull out the kitchen shelf while Onyeka leaned on it talking to Ocee.

She didnt even ask Onyeka to move away.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 11:05am On Aug 21
MamBi:
Okay, I just need to understand money is married a little bit more.

I am assuming that the reason they did not announce they are a couple is so that other housemates will be free to “play” with them and not create boundaries? (Abi am I wrong with my assumptions?)

But now, I am reading that Kelly is cautioning Kassia about how physical she is getting with other male housemates. (And he has a 1000% right to do this under normal circumstances)

So what exactly is the strategy? What is the use of not sharing that they are married so there is a natural respect of their relationship from other housemates?

Do they want freedom to play or do they want boundaries? Can anyone remember their intro and what they say the game plan is?
The tension in the house, the ships, all getting to Kellyrae. He's showing cracks or else he's supposed to encourage her to keep at it but not overstep the boundary in order to keep up with the game plan/strategy. Acting like that possessive jealous husband in the house will work against the plan and soon will have the HMs suspicious if they haven't already.... And it's just week 4

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 11:07am On Aug 21
Onyeka u no fit learn. Na ur elder sister u dey discuss like this? Na Chizoba I blame… if to say she dey mend am well when una small, u for get sense

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 11:10am On Aug 21
JuicyStar:
Onyeka u no fit learn. Na ur elder sister u dey discuss like this? Na Chizoba I blame… if to say she dey mend am well when una small, u for get sense

I hate how she relates with her sister.

And I think this is likely a foundational problem.

I also feel Onyeka is more loved at home and is seen as the favorite between the pair and this may have affected Chizobas relationship with her.

In no waycannypu tell Chizoba is older.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 11:26am On Aug 21
Biggaboi:

The tension in the house, the ships, all getting to Kellyrae. He's showing cracks or else he's supposed to encourage her to keep at it but not overstep the boundary in order to keep up with the game plan/strategy. Acting like that possessive jealous husband in the house will work against the plan and soon will have the HMs suspicious if they haven't already.... And it's just week 4

It is just eviction fever. Watch as he will bounce back if they survive on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 11:28am On Aug 21
Oshokhai69:

It is just eviction fever. Watch as he will bounce back if they survive on Sunday.
Eviction Fever for someone that has never appeared at the bottom? Come up with another defence for ur fave lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 11:33am On Aug 21
JUDGEJUDITH:
Eviction Fever for someone that has never appeared at the bottom? Come up with another defence for ur fave lol

Wetin concern me with fave? Will they share the money with me if they win? 🤔

Isn’t it logical that he is feeling nervous because he doesn’t know where they stand vs those other pairs that were nominated with them?

Besides, apart from Radicals, who else is consistently in bottom 4? The fact that you were not bottom 4 one week, does not mean you couldn’t be bottom 4 the following week. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure this out…

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:52am On Aug 21
Kelly to Kassia.. you're a wife you should listen
Kassia to Kelly... You're always shouting on me

Me to Kelly... You should thank your God you're not a fine boy with accent from London, we would be hearing words like he is mean, he is a narcissist, a gaslighter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:01pm On Aug 21
Mbadiwes are giving whitemoney! with this their self imposed Daddy of the house title undecided Tbh no male housemate really wowed me this season! Toby was getting there but he folded back after appearing in bottom 4 which was disappointing to me! cos I wanted him to give the Mbadiwes hot after he had them talking down on him because of the Ndinne's eviction and break that hold they had on the other males!! Micky hasn't found himself yet still yet to wakeup!! I just dey look the other guys wey dey dull themselves😏
we are definitely having another female winner from the way things are shaping!! Kassia and Nelly has impressed me more😊
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 12:02pm On Aug 21
Twitter people wount kill somebody. From the money is going to Brazil to the money is adulterous
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by EreluRoz: 12:04pm On Aug 21
How come no one is talking about Shaun's abusive tendencies that he's trying so hard to hide from viewers. He will still cast it's just a question of time.

Shegs own was exposed and I believe Shaun's own is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 12:05pm On Aug 21
I would love a Shaun vs Wandi x Handi show down....i can smell it.
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:11pm On Aug 21
Oshokhai69:

Wetin concern me with fave? Will they share the money with me if they win? 🤔

Isn’t it logical that he is feeling nervous because he doesn’t know where they stand vs those other pairs that were nominated with them?

Besides, apart from Radicals, who else is consistently in bottom 4? The fact that you were not bottom 4 one week, does not mean you couldn’t be bottom 4 the following week. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure this out…
Chekas have been bottom before, Zinwe and Beta too..And any calculative person will guess they are weaker compared to him that have never been bottom!! I even see it as over confidence now he knows he is strong, he is beginning to show more of his controlling side!! And more of his otherside will show the more they keep getting saved!!!
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:14pm On Aug 21
EreluRoz:
How come no one is talking about Shaun's abusive tendencies that he's trying so hard to hide from viewers. He will still cast it's just a question of time.

Shegs own was exposed and I believe Shaun's own is around the corner.
It's obvious birds of the same feathers!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by petesunday: 12:15pm On Aug 21
This sismance brewing between Vicki and Kassia is funny. Two quiet snakes slithering together, enjoying themselves.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by petesunday: 12:16pm On Aug 21
The money is angry.
thatigboman:
Twitter people wount kill somebody. From the money is going to Brazil to the money is adulterous

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:21pm On Aug 21
Toby's TikTok come sweet pass the show grin
And he was been serving looks😍I don't know if it's biggy's camera or he just wasn't really concerned about that in the house!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 12:30pm On Aug 21
JUDGEJUDITH:
Chekas have been bottom before, Zinwe and Beta too..And any calculative person will guess they are weaker compared to him that have never been bottom!! I even see it as over confidence now he knows he is strong, he is beginning to show more of his controlling side!! And more of his otherside will show the more they keep getting saved!!!

How is he (and even us the viewers) to know if they were not bottom 5 in all those weeks and would not have fallen to bottom 4 next week if the bottom 4 thing was not scrapped? Again, this is simple logic that doesn’t need a rocket scientist to figure out..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 12:32pm On Aug 21
petesunday:
This sismance brewing between Vicki and Kassia is funny. Two quiet snakes slithering together, enjoying themselves.

Very boring characters having very boring conversations.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:41pm On Aug 21
Oshokhai69:

How is he (and even us the viewers) to know if they were not bottom 5 in all those weeks and would not have fallen to bottom 4 next week if the bottom 4 thing was not scrapped? Again, this is simple logic that doesn’t need a rocket scientist to figure out..
It needs a rocket science!! No custodian shit anymore...U have never been bottom for 4 weeks now and u are up against pairs that u have seen touch bottom!! If Chekas, Beta and Zinwe were not up then that ur logic will fly lol
Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by petesunday: 12:44pm On Aug 21
As in, they just enjoy each other's boring company so much. Together, they are in their own special world
Oshokhai69:

Very boring characters having very boring conversations.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2024: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:45pm On Aug 21
Coolsat:
Chai you sef no like those twins 😂

I did not like Phyna it's not Phyna promax x 2 that I will now Stan

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (947) (Reply)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine'

Viewing this topic: GeeM, Ekaka14, fabulous85, FocusedDiva(f), Yourheadache, Oshokhai69, PNomsule and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.