Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,234 members, 7,936,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:46 PM

Body Of Motorbike Rider Recovered From Well In Delta Community - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Body Of Motorbike Rider Recovered From Well In Delta Community (31257 Views)

Notorious Motorbike Snatchers Caught In Ogun, Given A 'Rare Face-Lift' / Nigerian Army Arrests Soldier Who Assaulted, Shaved Head Of Motorbike Rider In B / Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of Motorbike Rider Recovered From Well In Delta Community by kedeojo(m): 6:45pm On Jul 17
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
My fellow keke and okada riders,no be everywhere wey passengers say make you carry Dem go you go go......

If not for wisdom and akanuche coupled with the street credibility wey I dey apply since I start to dey ride this my keke, maybe by now,the photo of my corpse for don reach Nairaland FP....But I thank God so far for protecting me..

Las las,may our hustle not lead us to our graves 🙏

Rip to him......

Modified:::::. To think that the NPF are unwilling to arrest the accomplice sums it up..... Isn't it obvious that this country belongs to a certain group of people,that no matter the gravity of the crime they commit, they'll always appear to be invincible?

Nigeria,I hail thee....
Why some of you always twist stories. Some chief were said to have gone to the station to get bail for their kinsmen who was arrested. An army personnel from kogi state, serving in that area order the police to transfer the case from the town near ugheli to asaba. The culprit is an indigene of abarho community in delta state.
Re: Body Of Motorbike Rider Recovered From Well In Delta Community by Missyajoke(f): 7:28pm On Jul 17
cjudy:
Osun and Ogun state indigenes in that area should be investigated since body parts are missing

You're insane
Re: Body Of Motorbike Rider Recovered From Well In Delta Community by osazsky(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17
If body parts were missing the police should ensure that all the Yorubas around that area are properly investigated...they should all be tortured them go confess cuz na them still fear pass
Re: Body Of Motorbike Rider Recovered From Well In Delta Community by spacechuks(m): 12:26am On Jul 18
What is wrong with this my village ppl sef,

Security forces should arrest all that is involved including the chiefs trying to bail them,

It is high time we sanitize the society of these killers at loose,

Rubbish
Re: Body Of Motorbike Rider Recovered From Well In Delta Community by tubolancer(m): 1:35pm On Jul 18
cjudy:
Osun and Ogun state indigenes in that area should be investigated since body parts are missing
Continue blame Ogun state, for serious ritual taking place at your backyard, very soon , you will say Ogun people are bang...ing your wife.
Re: Body Of Motorbike Rider Recovered From Well In Delta Community by DeltaOil: 12:22am On Jul 21
BabaHenry:

And you think this dumb comments is funny ?
Your papa na He-goat ?
ur mama na hen, she no sabi who be ur papa.
Re: Body Of Motorbike Rider Recovered From Well In Delta Community by anonymuz(m): 7:57am On Jul 22
youngrichnigga:
Killed by State security operatives; I always laugh when people clamor for state police establishments; there'll be massive abuse everywhere...court sef go tire undecided undecided undecided undecided
I tell you. Nigeria is gone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) / Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State / Boko Haram Kills Soldier In Adamawa After Trying To Invade Their Base. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.