Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,052 members, 7,960,346 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe (31094 Views)

Tinubu Owns All The Markets In Lagos - Joe Igbokwe Says As He List Them / IS NNAMDI KANU AND HIS IPOB ABOUT TO BRING TROUBLE TO LAGOS? - JOE IGBOKWE / 2019: Igbos In SW, Especially Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by CaptainJune: 5:31pm On Jul 17
Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by dragunov: 5:31pm On Jul 17
nedu666:
Joe said he is the leader of ndiigbo in lagos. Who made him lgbo leader. When did lgbos gather to make him leader. All this people keep giving them selves unmerited title. Igbo leader my ass

That is the problem between you and him.

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by frankyychiji(f): 5:31pm On Jul 17
Starhearts:

See 👀how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online
Who knack you hammer 🔨 4 head
Online toothless dog 🐕 dat can't bark...
If u knw say , u be true son of ur papa, come out nd protest.. l wan check ✔ something BTW u nd soldier...
Wasted sperm
Please help me with that IBB meme if you have it?

1 Like

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by citee(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17
Every time these so called APC chieftains speak they never fail to refer to Peter Obi and Labour Party in one way or another. Mr Joe Igbokwe, i am not a member of Labour Party, neither am i holding brief for Peter Obi. If you hear that people are gathering to protest, please know that they are protesting against hunger and the untold hardship which this present administration has brought on them. How is the present situation which the country is passing through the handwork of Peter Obi? Even you Joe Igbokwe,can you in good conscience say you are not aware of the hardship in the land? You and your ilks should be having sleepless nights discussing with your principal on how to turn things around instead this endless finger pointing at other people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by FunkyJustice(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17
This man can never seize to be biased in his judgment, he is not good adviser

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by AfonjaScud: 5:33pm On Jul 17
nedu666:
Joe said he is the leader of ndiigbo in lagos. Who made him lgbo leader. When did lgbos gather to make him leader. All this people keep giving them selves unmerited title. Igbo leader my ass

Senseless toddler. He didn't call himself igbo leader in Lagos but leader of ndigbo APC in Lagos.
This is an example of how rabbid and uncouth primitive obidients always get it wrong.
Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Blizzy300(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17
Like for Eneke
Share for ibokwe
Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by onuman: 5:33pm On Jul 17
adamusuleiman1:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/FtH3jC2ZDdWo7a4Q/?mibextid=qi2Omg

Joe Igbokwe in 2010: "my son will never go to Northern Nigeria for Youth Service."
At the onset of Boko Haram.

Joe Igbokwe in 2012: "if they don't want President Goodluck Jonathan to continue as president of Nigeria, they should be willing to hands off the proceeds from crude oil in the Niger delta region." Shortly before the 2011 presidential election.

Igbokwe wrote all on Nigeriavillagesquare.

Obviously, Joe Igbokwe the maggot who feeds from the rot of a FAILED system has learnt nothing about Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Tegabadguy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17
i have nothing to comment
Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Blizzy9ja: 5:35pm On Jul 17
muhammaduyusufu:
Obidients have been holding spaces about how they will cause mayhem.

Some were even tweeting pictures of some high profile people like the CJN, Toyin Abraham e.t.c as their targets.
In saner climes characters like this criminal are not supposed to be the head of the judiciary, hawking justice like pure there denying the people justice... Nigerians are not happy and are ready for the government sponsored counter protest

1 Like

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by ivandragon: 5:37pm On Jul 17
Northerners say they want to protest, but the focus is all on Igbos. Why?

Why is the apc so afraid of people protesting against bad leadership?

Why using threats & intimidation to stop what was bread and butter for you?

Anyway, if protests should hold, the protesters should ensure it is not hijacked by government sponsored thugs and miscreants.

3 Likes

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by lexy2014: 5:38pm On Jul 17
luluman:
Go back & read the original post

didnt you read the original post?

1 Like

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by hilaryCU(m): 5:39pm On Jul 17
nedu666:
He said APC Igbo leader in Lagos
Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by WizardOfNG: 5:40pm On Jul 17
Bayajjidda:

You should be worried about magnitude of pretest the northerners are cooking. I see Tinubu pooing on his panties.

The Northerners are your bogeyman. Not that of intelligent Yorubas.

You people have this simplistic notion that Northerners will just concoct machiavellian machinations and sieze power from Tinubu with no consequences after 8 years unbroken and untroubled for Buhari.

This is not the Era of Abacha you know. Truth is Northerners need Southerners also. No one knows that more than the Yorubas who happen to have the most economically and strategically important region of Nigeria as their home.

Me I am dying to see what your 'omnipotent' Northerners you fear so much will do to Tinubu. I can't wait.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by dragunov: 5:40pm On Jul 17
greenermodels:
Useless and non existing groups and personalities keeps warning Igbos and northerners against protesting, please are the Yorubas happy with the state of the nation?

So Joe Igbokwe is now a non existent group? An Igbo man? Ah!!🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Zico5(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17
mrvitalis:
APC would annoy igbos to the extent not only would we protest we would lead it too .. Let the heaven that wants to fall fall

First it was Useless Hope.. Now banished Joe

Let igbos be, no nobody forced us to say we are not protesting, no meeting was held, igbos just generally felt same and it sticked

Do like u are commanding Igbos and watch us shout down Nigeria

APC leave igbos alone
Nobody is stopping u from protest. Kindly go to anambra government House and burn it down. If u think u can do anything in Lagos then be ready to face the music.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by zoomzoom(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17
[quote author=adamusuleiman1 post=131005861]

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/FtH3jC2ZDdWo7a4Q/?mibextid=qi2Omg

Still looking for that elusive appointment?.
Let me assure you that the lagos is in Nigeria and as long as we keep pretending that we are ONE NIGERIA,
Whoever likes can protest peacefully in lagos and any other parts of Nigeria and will be protected according to the laws of the land.
I don't think that the IGBOS care less about any protest sef, so forget this your NONSENSE fake insider SCAREMONGERING as you're only succeeding at scaring yourself alone.
We can all SEE THROUGH YOU!!.🤪😜

1 Like

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by goodnessme1(f): 5:41pm On Jul 17
muykem:
Lagosians will stand against any protest. People were shocked to learn that Nnamidi kanu was actually given instruction to Igbo to destroy Lagos during end SARS protest.
And Yoruba youths that invaded your Oba palace and chased him out also took order from Kanu.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is really a great man
Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Ebeano49(m): 5:42pm On Jul 17
Clearly, Joe Yorubakwe is not tired of licking BAT's bum bum.

IGBOS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN ANY PROTEST. Which part of that does this maggot not understand?

To please his paymasters, he is already setting his own brothers up for blame for what others may do/to in Lagos. What a shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by flokii: 5:42pm On Jul 17
Akacollins7:
Indirectly are saying that it's an igbos that caused 2020 mayhem in Lagos? Please I am just asking

Is he telling lies?.. who are those following Kanu on radio biafra where he specifically issued orders for IP0Bs to burn down Lagos and destroy Tinubu?. Or you want to feign ignorance?.
The Igbo leaders know Yorubas just allowed that EndSars destructition in Lagos State slide for sake of national peace and unity.. any attempt to attack Lagos again will severe all ties between Igbos and Yorubas for good, and be rest assured nobody will save Kanu from the place that he is.
I won't be surprised seeing LASG hound Igbos from their homes, shops, etc. and deport them back to their States of Origin.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Starhearts: 5:42pm On Jul 17
frankyychiji:
Please help me with that IBB meme if you have it?

Impostor
Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by mrvitalis(m): 5:43pm On Jul 17
Zico5:

Nobody is stopping u from protest. Kindly go to anambra government House and burn it down. If u think u can do anything in Lagos then be ready to face the music.
Bring the music if them born your papa well

That rubbish u people want u would get it this time around

3 Likes

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by KORLAR(m): 5:44pm On Jul 17
nedu666:

In "APC Lagos", read to understand not just to respond.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by onuman: 5:45pm On Jul 17
CommonSense1967:
ok

Lagos is not the capital of Nigeria. Take your protest to your State or Abuja.
Any attempt to destroy Lagos will be met with stiff resistance and reprisals on the perpetrators.

Lagos is second home to Igbos.
Nobody saner destroys his homestead. Joe Igbokwe is merely currying favour from those he says owns Lagos.

1 Like

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Zico5(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17
mrvitalis:

Bring the music if them born your papa well

That rubbish u people want u would get it this time around
Don't worry, nobody will tell u to run before u pick race. Come to Alausa and do nonsense. Even your papa will not recognise u. Foolish Yamirin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Naughtyyking(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17
No wonder they say the igbo are the ones holding themselves back, once again APC didnt win 2023 presidental election, they bought the bastards in inec, again end sars happened around the country, nd because you are blind, deaf, brainless and tactless, u nw want to blame LP, because u have bought over many fools thats why u think wat happened in Kenya cant happen in Nigeria, again calling the igbos in your post did they start the endsars, or are they LP?, you are igbo leader in APC, because u come out to selling your own, EWU KA I BU, if not for the igbos, how did lagos make its name? Nwoke m, you need to check ur history again

1 Like

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by AfonjaScud: 5:48pm On Jul 17
nedu666:

See them. Their ogas in the north have put mouth to action but their slaves down south are still trying to deflect

Azikiwe and Nwabueze handed ibos to the north as their slaves. Everyone knows this. You've always bored for them against the Yoruba. You have always prefered their lordship ver you.
You lack shame by twisting the logic. You know the Yoruba never gave an inch to the fulani, never !

You and your forefathers have always served as serfs to the north.

In the 1956 elections, Azikiwe's party came first, followed by Awo's with the night's NPC coming a distant 3rd.

Azikiwe was so stupid and subservient that he relinquished (ceded)his majority position so sheepishly to the north giving his rightful position as Prime Minister to Baleqa of the 3rd position and stupidly accepted to be a ceremonial president. What a terrible fellow ! All because of his hatred for Awo and the Yoruba.

While the fulani were in power, Tinubu boasted that - Emilokan - and they dared not stop him !

Which Ibo man dares do that ?
Answer me, dullard.

That is to tell you that the slaves know themselves but only try to console themselves by changing the narrative.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by phemray(m): 5:50pm On Jul 17
SpatialKing:
Again Igbos are not interested in your useless protest...

For 8yrs we survived Buhari administration Wickedness towards us...

We will survive Tinubu too

Tinubu's administration will come to an end

But Igbos will live forever!!
You can only Know your self, others are planning but unfortunately the friendship gap is already wider. I only pity the innocent law abiden ones. But wait, the protest can happen in those states that need protest. Lagos no need it.

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by Ojiofor: 5:51pm On Jul 17
Sunnymatey:
read and understand, "leader of ndi Igbo in APC".

So he is not good enough to be a lead of APC but leader of ndi Igbo APC Lagos state?
Joe Igbokwe is a mumu man.

2 Likes

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by mohims(m): 5:53pm On Jul 17
lereinter:

You aren't seeing shege Abi

You that is wishing some people rip, you know if it's you people will do rip for on NL

The evil you support will befall you

Go out and protest. Na for coffin you go return home if you play. Nigeria is not Kenya. Use your brain to think

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Honest Advice For Igbo Across Nigeria Especially Lagos - Joe Igbokwe by phemray(m): 5:55pm On Jul 17
muykem:
Lagosians will stand against any protest. People were shocked to learn that Nnamidi kanu was actually given instruction to Igbo to destroy Lagos during end SARS protest.

And secondly,
Same way they are shock to later listened to the yes daddy audio.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Before Parents Start Eating Their Kids - VANGUARD / Fayemi Visits Segun Oni After APC Primaries (Photos) / Minister Of State For Petroleum, Lokpobiri In A Meeting With Dangote And NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.