Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,088 members, 7,960,458 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Hardship: Apostle Emeka Nkwuda’s Open Letter To President Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Apostle Emeka Nkwuda’s Open Letter To President Tinubu (208 Views)

Beatrice Nkwuda: Why I Dumped APC / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardship: Apostle Emeka Nkwuda’s Open Letter To President Tinubu by Blessing28s: 5:34pm On Jul 17
The President of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria,
Mr. Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Your Excellency Sir,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to you with a heavy heart and a deep sense of concern regarding the current economic hardship facing our nation. As a citizen who has always believed in the resilience and promise of our country, I am compelled to share the struggles that I and many others are enduring.

The economic challenges we are facing have not just been statistics on news reports; they have manifested into real hardships for families across our nation. The rising costs of essential goods and services, coupled with stagnant wages, have created a profound sense of insecurity and anxiety among the people.

I have seen friends lose their jobs, families struggling to make ends meet, and businesses in my community closing their doors. These are not merely economic setbacks but personal tragedies that affect the fabric of our society. The dreams and aspirations of hardworking Nigerians are being shattered, and the gap between the wealthy, especially politicians, and the rest of the citizens seems to widen every day.

Read More: https://crispng.com/hardship-apostle-emeka-nkwudas-open-letter-to-president-tinubu/

Re: Hardship: Apostle Emeka Nkwuda’s Open Letter To President Tinubu by Philipponzaghi: 6:09pm On Jul 17
Trust in Tinubu's leadership despite the challenges, PDP's past rule caused damage.

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Apostle Emeka Nkwuda’s Open Letter To President Tinubu by Standing5(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17
Philipponzaghi:
Trust in Tinubu's leadership despite the challenges, PDP's past rule caused damage.
damage versus disaster?
Re: Hardship: Apostle Emeka Nkwuda’s Open Letter To President Tinubu by agulion: 6:17pm On Jul 17
We Yoruba Muslims are very comfortable, no hunger in town, na only Aboki and ipob dey cry
Re: Hardship: Apostle Emeka Nkwuda’s Open Letter To President Tinubu by helinues: 6:19pm On Jul 17
How many letters has he written to his senator, HOR representatives or ordinary state assembly members.

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Apostle Emeka Nkwuda’s Open Letter To President Tinubu by sIfioksq: 6:31pm On Jul 17
I appreciate your unwavering support for President Tinubu during these challenging times.
Re: Hardship: Apostle Emeka Nkwuda’s Open Letter To President Tinubu by Tjra: 6:39pm On Jul 17
E be like say hunger don dey wire billionaires oo
Re: Hardship: Apostle Emeka Nkwuda’s Open Letter To President Tinubu by cnwari: 7:02pm On Jul 17
What do you want Tinubu to do for you now?
Re: Hardship: Apostle Emeka Nkwuda’s Open Letter To President Tinubu by Remman(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17
Unfortunately, he and his vice are muslims. He won't read it.
Re: Hardship: Apostle Emeka Nkwuda’s Open Letter To President Tinubu by Chinkoalhaji34: 7:29pm On Jul 17
Oga Presido, Apostle Emeka don talk true, we need change for our community and we dey support you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

NASS: Akpabio Has Dragged The 10th Senate To The Mud - Akpan Jeremiah. / NO TO #endbadgovernanceinnigeria Protest / Protest In Fields Is An Owambe Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.