Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,459 members, 7,961,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

MOUAU Lecturer In Tears As Her Students Surprise Her On Her Birthday - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MOUAU Lecturer In Tears As Her Students Surprise Her On Her Birthday (27371 Views)

Teacher Dances With Her Students On Assembly Ground, Netizens Hail Her As Video / Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew / Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MOUAU Lecturer In Tears As Her Students Surprise Her On Her Birthday by Eagleways: 5:25pm On Jul 18
jordyspices:
Hope say dem sabi book no be form of bribery be this hope dem go fit do am for their male lecturer as well
empty comment
Re: MOUAU Lecturer In Tears As Her Students Surprise Her On Her Birthday by Eagleways: 5:27pm On Jul 18
Nazgul:
Hope they all wrote their names and reg numbers in a piece of paper and attached it to the gift. That way she won't fail any of them. grin

I remember back then in school one of my lecturer lost his mom. He then told us to attend the burial. When he saw that we weren't taking it seriously, he told us that he wouldn't be giving us quiz that the burial attendance is 40 marks. Omo the whole department including carryover students chartered buses to attend the burial.

At the burial, come and how we were struggling to write our names and reg numbers. Las las everyone passed the course. To be a student in Nigeria no easy o. grin
become a doctor as a medical student by just attending burial. Nigeria, weldone oooo
Re: MOUAU Lecturer In Tears As Her Students Surprise Her On Her Birthday by Ipinleosun: 6:09pm On Jul 18
No carryover for you eyin omode won ye
Re: MOUAU Lecturer In Tears As Her Students Surprise Her On Her Birthday by Emdebby2: 8:05pm On Jul 18
This is really good from the students. It reminds me of my birthday last year, my colleagues surprised me.
Re: MOUAU Lecturer In Tears As Her Students Surprise Her On Her Birthday by Okoroawusa: 10:06am On Jul 19
She is still a young lecturer. People wey go hate her dey come
Re: MOUAU Lecturer In Tears As Her Students Surprise Her On Her Birthday by Formation10: 9:46pm On Jul 19
jordyspices:
Hope say dem sabi book no be form of bribery be this hope dem go fit do am for their male lecturer as well
oga Sha na cake and gift them they take bribe
Re: MOUAU Lecturer In Tears As Her Students Surprise Her On Her Birthday by meobizy(f): 11:48am On Jul 29
Good. They should contribute money so she can change the mop on her head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB Speaks On Rescheduling 2019 UTME / UNILAG Students Involved In Car Accident Along Airport Road, Lagos / Policeman Fires At University Of Ibadan Student On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.