Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,620 members, 7,962,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) (47796 Views)

Gay Couple: Nigerian Man Shares What He Saw After Relocating To The UK / Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital / Slayqueen Mistakenly Showed Her Bushy Pu*sy (video): Thr£atens To K!ll Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by officialwdhtv: 2:17am On Jul 18
Lady shares what happened after she showed her boyfriend her new haircut 😲🤩

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7yPhMsN0ZQ

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by thelegend1(m): 2:26am On Jul 18
She stills looks good with the skin cut.

Besides, economy is not smiling this period. That style is easy and cheap to maintain.

Modified:
I felt the need to adjust my comment after some younglings thought to mention me.
If you're with a lady or man for his/her body, I give you 3years max and you'll get used to any physical features...(thereafter, the relationship ends).

If you're with someone for their soul, spirit and values .. you'll discover new ways to love and appreciate them. I've seen couples that one is a cancer patient (gorimapa) and their death broke the other person to death.

Kids of nowadays hardly understand true love and think the N15k for the hair to make her your commodity determines her beauty.

SHAME ON YOU!

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by Hezzyluv: 3:42am On Jul 18
When she removed her wig, the guy wan japa...😂 😂 😂 😂

See the girl's head like Vicent Kompany's own nagrin

The beauty (look) of a woman mostimes is in plaiting their hair. If to sey 80% of women dey bab their hair, you 4 see plenty ugly girls ooo some girls head go even resemble snake head. cheesy

200 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:02am On Jul 18

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by Lalami3232(m): 5:12am On Jul 18
All of una wey dey do boyfriend and girlfriend, make una make sure say those guys wey dey damage una kitten put una for house oooooo. No go give another person borehole wey your wicked ex drill lipsrsealed
Dear business minded men and women, do you know one of the best businesses to go into now? Just go dey produce a cream or soap to tighten vagina and thank me later, you go see as all these loosed babes go dey rush am. The good thing be say they can't return it even if it doesn't work because of shame cheesy
What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted atall

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by BeyondCertainty: 5:18am On Jul 18
She's so beautiful in that new look.

And, why is the bf over reacting ? Why is he acting as if he's her father.

I like the new look jare.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by Sucre6: 5:27am On Jul 18
Girls really get funny shaped head. when they barb their hair the secret go expose whaaaaaaa 😂

But why she go barb when him boyfriend give her money to make hair, ??

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by VinnyBaba: 5:38am On Jul 18
The Babe is still Fine. smiley

If Iyaebe aka Ereluroz Try this Bololo style, she will resemble Iron Monkey. embarassed cry

24 Likes

Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by ElevationD: 5:39am On Jul 18
She saved herself money and stress. She saved him money and stress. If he thinks that she’s no longer his specification, he’s free to move on.

For her, no more long hours in the salon, no more long hours facing the mirror. If she’s working, she can focus more on her job. Her beauty is no less. There are too many ladies who it there with the same haircut and with peace of mind. See the boy yansh as e be like palmwine tapper wey dey come down from palm tree.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by Hollybratt(m): 5:51am On Jul 18
Lalami3232:
All of una wey dey do boyfriend and girlfriend, make una make sure say those guys wey dey damage una kitten put una for house oooooo. No go give another person borehole wey your wicked ex drill lipsrsealed
Dear business minded men and women, do you know one of the best businesses to go into now? Just go dey produce a cream or soap to tighten vagina and thank me later, you go see as all these loosed babes go dey rush am. The good thing be say they can't return it even if it doesn't work because of shame cheesy
What do I even know sef aside enlightening my fellow men nationwide with the good news.

Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted atall
You go explain tire cool

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:26am On Jul 18
Hezzyluv:
See the girl head like Vicent Kompany own. grin

The beauty (look) of a woman mostimes is in plaiting their hair. If to sey 80% of women dey bab their hair, you see plenty ugly girls ooo cheesy

What makes them appealing is looking different from a guy, you can't date your fellow guy even if she experiences menstrual flow. Exuding feminity makes ladies more attractive than when they want to look masculine.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:34am On Jul 18
ElevationD:
She saved herself money and stress. She saved him money and stress. If he thinks that she’s no longer his specification, he’s free to move on.

For her, no more long hours in the salon, no more long hours facing the mirror. If she’s working, she can focus more on her job. Her beauty is no less. There are too many ladies who it there with the same haircut and with peace of mind. See the boy yansh as e be like palmwine tapper wey dey come down from palm tree.

Does she have to scam the boyfriend before going to barb the hair? She would have told him she needed 500 to 1k to have her hair cut and not deceiving him to bring out 15k for her hair. Some of these dude sacrifice so much that to please their girlfriends and you shock them in that manner.

What is making him get angry isn't that she barbed her hair but that she deceived him, collected his 15k and went ahead to have a hair cut. If she had surprised him by using her money to have the haircut you won't see that reaction from him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by Dexy4yah(m): 7:18am On Jul 18
Skit
Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by Exceed15: 7:49am On Jul 18
If I don't have future plan with her it's ok. But if I intend to marry her is a no no for me. I don't admire women on low cut.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by Zonefree(m): 7:55am On Jul 18
Lol

But, why she come resemble Tegwolo?

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind lipsrsealed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by stuffs4me(m): 8:55am On Jul 18
officialwdhtv:
Lady shares what happened after she showed her boyfriend her new haircut 😲🤩

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7yPhMsN0ZQ

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9i29ghNF6h/?igsh=MWUyd2FkZDk1cW1sZg==

Why did she lie to him and collected N15,000 to make hair only to return with a skined head

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by VinnyBaba: 9:27am On Jul 18
Zonefree:
Lol

But, why she come resemble Tegwolo?

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind lipsrsealed

Talk am o.

The Girl still Fine Pass ur Nairaland sweetheart, Iyaebe aka Ereruloz. cool cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by Zonefree(m): 10:21am On Jul 18
VinnyBaba:

Talk am o.

The Girl still Fine Pass ur Nairaland sweetheart, Iyaebe aka Ereruloz. cool cheesy
Na lie... Iyaebe no get big head.

Iyaebe na fine girl, only that she no get sense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18
grin
Omoh..

See head

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by Caramia2020(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18
She is still ok

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by faceland: 1:21pm On Jul 18
She collected 15k to make hair and come back with skin cut.

She looks more beautiful but something happened between yesterday and today. Why skin moromoro?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kirQv7tQT-I

If you watch the video about, he almost slapped her while seeking explanation
Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by DECENTBWOY: 1:26pm On Jul 18
Dear business minded men and women, do you know one of the best businesses to go
into now? Just go dey produce a cream or
soap to tighten vagina and thank me later,
you go see as all these loosed babes go dey
rush am. The good thing be say they can't
return it even if it doesn't work because of shame
What do I even know sef aside enlightening
my fellow men nationwide with the good
news.
Oga if you no meet your wife as a virgin, oga
go for DNA test oooooo because boreholes aka non-virgins can't be trusted atall

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:29pm On Jul 18
Shameful hair cut
Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by officialwdhtv: 5:02pm On Jul 18
Sonnobax15:
grin
Omoh..

See head

Lol take am easy bro cheesy cool
Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by Omoawoke: 6:13pm On Jul 18
Hilarious but joke asides, how do girls date boys that have tendency of violence?
Like girls, how do you do it? Is it because of poverty? Is it lack of self esteem, is it because of Eba or garri whey you wan chop? Is it because of dick?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by CyrusVI(m): 11:22pm On Jul 18
Women are naturally good looking, no doubt but if they had few beauty enhancers like men, human race would go extinct before 2200 as most men wouldn't even wanna go close to them

Men no too dey use wig, still Dem dope
Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by Michael547(m): 11:14am On Jul 19
Funny
Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by SatoshiX: 11:14am On Jul 19
These one don chop
Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by LexngtonSteele: 11:16am On Jul 19
Egg Head. 🥚
Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by Chetas81(m): 11:16am On Jul 19
THEY BECOME WIDOWS IN DAYLIGHT, DATING SUCH GIRL AT YOUR OWN RISK
Re: Lady Shares What Happened After She Showed Her Boyfriend Her Haircut (pics/vid) by Chetas81(m): 11:16am On Jul 19
LexngtonSteele:
Egg Head. 🥚
WIDOW

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi The House Girl / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? / The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.