Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,650 members, 7,962,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta (38847 Views)

2 Shot Dead As Rival Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara (Graphic Photo) / Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend / Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by CartelKenneth: 8:45am On Jul 18
Make them burn in hell
Useless boys😡
Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by Finest2000: 8:45am On Jul 18
Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by saddler: 8:46am On Jul 18
post=131014455:
We Will Continue To Serve You With Bad News

Coming From The KING Of Update Publication
why bad news?

1 Like

Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by CartelKenneth: 8:47am On Jul 18
May their respective souls burn forever in hell
Amen🙏🏼
Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by Sirianese: 8:49am On Jul 18
post=131014438:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2024/07/2-die-in-fight-over-girlfriend-in-delta/amp/

Fools die over tohtoh

And the girl is already fúcking another dick while they both lie in the mortuary grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by BrutusOj(m): 8:50am On Jul 18
The family of Pedro may haunt the lady oo.
Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by Mckraz01: 8:51am On Jul 18
post=131014455:

So bad news dey sweet una...

1 Like

Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by Successlane: 8:52am On Jul 18
The headline should havebeen:

'2 FOOLISH Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta'
Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by ZACHIE: 8:54am On Jul 18
Justicemy8:
instead of planning how to go about a hunger protest, this animals are killing themselves because of some b*tch

Yes o
The protest that shall be coming to Enugu City on August 2nd
Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by lexy2014: 8:55am On Jul 18
Ebigwei007:
What will make two men to do such? Its very stupid to do so

pls read the story
Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by lexy2014: 8:56am On Jul 18
Justicemy8:
instead of planning how to go about a hunger protest, this animals are killing themselves because of some b*tch

obviously, you didnt read the short story
Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by Umuinyioku: 8:58am On Jul 18
post=131014455:

Thanks for informing us better with sordid news. You're indeed harbinger of bad News!

Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by Nwaguy2477(m): 8:58am On Jul 18
This one no be matter..next...
Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by jeromestarks: 8:58am On Jul 18
They are now dead. Fo0ls!
Another peniis will still enter that same pvssy they died for. In fact, the day they died is the day she opened her legs wide for another man.

Woman wey accept wedding ring at the burial of her husband. Hmmm. Such perfidious gender.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by lexy2014: 8:58am On Jul 18
Successlane:
The headline should havebeen:

'2 FOOLISH Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta'

the story is very short. it wont take you time to read
Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by Fuckyoumod: 8:59am On Jul 18
Ebigwei007:
What will make two men to do such? Its very stupid to do so
The friend that stabbed was a fool. He died for nothing.
Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by Nicepoker(m): 8:59am On Jul 18
seanery:
I like this news.
We kuku too much for dis country.
Make the population reduce.
For the two that died, hundreds are opening their legs to receive sperm grin
Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by malvisguy212: 8:59am On Jul 18
post=131014455:

and another person will want to serve the public your bad news ?

1 Like

Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by Faposky95: 9:00am On Jul 18
Delta go soon dethrone Anambala.......heading towards Ondo and Ogun
Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by CJStarz: 9:00am On Jul 18
That girl belong somewhere.
She has sacrificed human blood to them.
Her level don rise.
Na to move Abuja or PortHarcourt next.
Guys,be wary of strange girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by honour7: 9:01am On Jul 18
marsup:
What will happen to their bikes now?

You are wicked 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by Kendo93: 9:03am On Jul 18
Two idiots gone lipsrsealed next
Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by Umuinyioku: 9:04am On Jul 18
WikeTheDrunk:
Igala, you came all the way from Kogi State to snatch somebody's girlfriend in Ndokwa. I tell you before say na Ndidi standing boobs go land you for grave. I tell you say make u face your okada business so that u go fit take care of your younger ones. Now see ur life. I feel like crying for you.
How do you know Ogume is in Ndokwa West, bordering Amai. Are you from there? Hope you are not drunk as your Moniker suggest - WikeTheDrunk?
Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by Umuinyioku: 9:05am On Jul 18
medropoly:
Of everything wey dey this life, na WOMAN dey die for.
Sure HELL FOR THEM. WEREYs! angry
Yes o...HELL FOR THEM. REAL WEREYs.
Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by sweetkev(m): 9:08am On Jul 18
mohbadliveson:
The girl is with another man right now
I swear. Receiving doggy.
Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by Barcalee: 9:11am On Jul 18
The fight should continue in the after life oooo....stupid fools
Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by cuteboy2: 9:15am On Jul 18
The guy's name is Igala. It doesn't mean he is from Igala travelled all the way from Igala.

[author=WikeTheDrunk post=131015504]Igala, you came all the way from Kogi State to snatch somebody's girlfriend in Ndokwa. I tell you before say na Ndidi standing boobs go land you for grave. I tell you say make u face your okada business so that u go fit take care of your younger ones. Now see ur life. I feel like crying for you.[/quote]
Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by abobote: 9:15am On Jul 18
The real two fighting.

Foolish boys
Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by Franzinni: 9:15am On Jul 18
Natural selection... You see it everywhere in nature
Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by cuteboy2: 9:16am On Jul 18
How are you sure the girl was not on top of a long thing while the fight was in progress? She didn't have to wait for the dust to clear.

DeltaBachelor:
Fighting over a girl.. That's the height of stupidity really. I am sure the same girl would be with another man in a heartbeat when this dust clears.... So shameful.

Anyways, for IELTS/CELPIP/WES runs, check my signature below ! Serious candidates only please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Male Friends Die In Fight Over Girlfriend In Delta by mechanics(m): 9:17am On Jul 18
Hmmmm, he should have left her and look for another.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola / Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted / Tenant’s Decomposing Body Found In Lagos Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.