Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,170 members, 7,963,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:18 PM

The Plight Of Akwaibom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Plight Of Akwaibom (269 Views)

Sight And Sounds Of Akwaibom Obidient Meet And Greet Season 2. / Has Godswill Obot Akpabio,former Governor Of Akwaibom Join The Presidential Race / The Plight Of The Igbanke People(formerly Igbo-akiri) In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Plight Of Akwaibom by Victerica(m): 8:14am On Jul 18
Re: The Plight Of Akwaibom by Edygrin(m): 8:19am On Jul 18
All your posts are about Akpabio and you've never said anything positive about Akwa Ibom. You're not from Akwa Ibom
Re: The Plight Of Akwaibom by KEVIND: 8:38am On Jul 18
call out Akpabio but don't ever bring the whole of Akwa Ibom to your stupid narrative. cos that's my maternal state & i love her people so much.
Re: The Plight Of Akwaibom by Victerica(m): 8:44am On Jul 18
KEVIND:
call out Akpabio but don't ever bring the whole of Akwa Ibom to your stupid narrative. cos that's my maternal state & i love her people so much.

Re: The Plight Of Akwaibom by Victerica(m): 8:45am On Jul 18
Edygrin:
All your posts are about Akpabio and you've never said anything positive about Akwa Ibom. You're not from Akwa Ibom

Re: The Plight Of Akwaibom by SmartPolician: 9:06am On Jul 18
Please if you want a social change in your state, start an NGO in your state that will address that. God created us and brought us into this world to bring the change we seek. Bringing your local issues on Nairaland will only attract your people insults.

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of Akwaibom by kenny714433(m): 9:17am On Jul 18
Victerica:
I'm a native of AkwaIbom state. And I want to be sincere to a fault.

The people from my state are heartless. They don't have respect for human beings, not even for themselves.

We're heartless? At least we don't blow people up as suicide bombers. We don't have bandits, don't have bokoharam. If we're heartless, then those who burn a girl for blasphemy are really lovely/compassionate.

Victerica:
They celebrate mediocrity
Outside Abuja, no state has the kind of quality facilities we have. From airport, roads, libraries, etc. If you find it in other state, it's a FG project. FG hasn't executed any of these for us, so allow us celebrate our mediocrity in peace. Why not call for resource control? After using our resources to fund your desert region, you have mind to say we celebrate mediocrity. Outside Aks, how many states have a power plant, airline, quality airport, stadium etc?

Victerica:
and are diabolic.
Do we exhume corpse and mine their heads like the Yorubas? Are we more into rituals killing like Yorubas, Edos and Deltas?

Victerica:
That's why I will say that Akpabio as a Senate president is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria.
Your pain right from the beginning, but you were just beating around the bush. Go and remove him na. You were cool with Lawan, cool with clueless Buhari, you don't see anything wrong with the drug lord but you have problem with Akpabio.
Re: The Plight Of Akwaibom by Victerica(m): 9:54am On Jul 18
kenny714433:

We're heartless? At least we don't blow people up as suicide bombers. We don't have bandits, don't have bokoharam. If we're heartless, then those who burn a girl for blasphemy are really lovely/compassionate.

Outside Abuja, no state has the kind of quality facilities we have. From airport, roads, libraries, etc. If you find it in other state, it's a FG project. FG hasn't executed any of these for us, so allow us celebrate our mediocrity in peace. Why not call for resource control? After using our resources to fund your desert region, you have mind to say we celebrate mediocrity. Outside Aks, how many states have a power plant, airline, quality airport, stadium etc?

Do we exhume corpse and mine their heads like the Yorubas? Are we more into rituals killing like Yorubas, Edos and Deltas?

Your pain right from the beginning, but you were just beating around the bush. Go and remove him na. You were cool with Lawan, cool with clueless Buhari, you don't see anything wrong with the drug lord but you have problem with Akpabio.

Re: The Plight Of Akwaibom by CyrusVI(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18
sorry

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of Akwaibom by Ttipsy(f): 2:29pm On Jul 18
Victerica:
I'm a native of AkwaIbom state. And I want to be sincere to a fault.

The people from my state are heartless. They don't have respect for human beings, not even for themselves. They celebrate mediocrity and are diabolic.

That's why I will say that Akpabio as a Senate president is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria.
with his big mouth and nose 😂😂

1 Like

Re: The Plight Of Akwaibom by Victerica(m): 3:03pm On Jul 18
Ttipsy:
with his big mouth and nose 😂😂

Very big.

(1) (Reply)

IGP Okays Peaceful Protests / Protest: Government Advertising This More Than Organizers / Fuel Scarcity Looms In Abuja, Neighbouring States As Marketers Shut Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.