Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,524 members, 7,961,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer (33673 Views)

Outrage As Congregants Slept In Night Cold At The Gate Of Popular Lagos Church / "Buy Land”, Bishop Oyedepo Tells His Congregants (Video) / Shocking Viral Video Of Pastor Who Made His Congregants To Remove Their Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:18am On Jul 19
Michael547:

How can we know the true pastors from the fake ones?

The reason why we have many fake Pastors this days is because just as Christ said, that the Holy Spirit will give utterances to men , while some will become teachers, some pastors , some Prophets , some evangelists etc.....

But many Pastors have left that particular Chapter and verse in the bible because of money and greed to start endulging in all aspects of the gift of the Holy Spirit....

A Child of God whose calling is to be a Teacher in Church ends up trying to be a Prophet as well so that members can multiply in his church and he finds himself giving fake prophecies to those members ....

So as a Child of God, one ought to be careful, any Pastor that is not called to be a Pastor does not manifest that gift of being a Pastor...

Like this man that said members should bring Star beer to Church, it shows clearly that he is not called by God to be a Pastor, he may be called by God to be another thing but not a Pastor as he can't preach sound doctrine using the Bible to his members...
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Flows001(m): 7:23am On Jul 19
EreluRoz:
Honestly Christianity has become a big joke
Stop being unreasonable by attacking "Christianity", instead of the fake Pastor. Even Jesus Christ told us in the book of MATTHEW 7:15 to beware of false teachers, so it's no surprise to true Christians that such nonsense is happening these days.

God never called any of these fake Pastors, they called themselves, you can't see nonsense like this happening or being carried out by the likes of Pastor Joshua Selman of Koinonia, Pastor W.F. Kumuyi of Deeper Life, Pastor Sarah Omakwu of Family Worship Center, Bishop Oyedepo of Living faith, Pastor Enenche of Dunamis, e.t.c
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 7:24am On Jul 19
Michael547:

Are you saying that this pastor and his church is fake?
Very fake. The pastor fake the congregation thoroughly brainwashed. So guillible
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by MrBroke(m): 7:26am On Jul 19
GanagiBitrus:

Essentially, if you know who Jesus Christ is, his teachings & how he operated as recorded in scriptures, you will know.

What do you know about Jesus except what you read on a book. Do you know how many ancient books are there or how many Religions we have?
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by MrBroke(m): 7:27am On Jul 19
Image123:
Read your Bible yourself (like the Bereans), prayerfully. It will save you automatically from a lot of these scams.

The bible itself is a scam written by men of wisdom. It takes wisdom too to know that
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 7:34am On Jul 19
Michael547:

How can we know the association that is Christianity?
Read Matthew 7:15-23. You'll find your answer there.
I am not here to castigate the other faith. But it's only through Christianity that can lead to Christ and salvation. That's the reason why it's been targeted by the Devil and his agents of darkness to conquer it. But he also falled. Now he has sent his false prophets to deceive many people who are not spiritually circumspect to be destroyed alongside with him.
The devil knows he will be destroyed, he doesn't want to go down along nah why him dey para to take some lost souls with him.
Read also Revelation 16:13, 14. There are so many places I can quote, but read this one first. In that of . Matthew, it was Jesus Christ himself that was warning us. Cheer
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Flows001(m): 7:35am On Jul 19
Any news that mocks or talks ill about Christ and Christianity does not waste time before getting to the front page. On the other hand, they try to hide and cover similar news about the Muhammedians all the time, and even make it compulsory to swear a useless oath before commenting on any thread about them...

Nairaland has become a big joke!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by twilliamx(m): 7:50am On Jul 19
EmmyMaestro:
Reactions As Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “My Star Must Shine Prayers”

A Nigerian pastor has triggered reactions online by ordering his congregation to attend service with a bottle of Star drink and embark on a prayer session, declaring, ‘Your star must shine.’

In the video, a large congregation, mostly composed of grown men, can be seen, each holding a large Star bottle.

The pastor is heard praying fervently while others join in the prayer session.

The video, captioned ‘Your star must shine, Shine! Shine!! Shine!!!’, has attracted attention online, with many individuals taking to the comment section to share their thoughts.”

See some reactions below:

Don Ransom: “what is Nigeria church turning to🤔.”

Dharule: “Na you know why you no come church, pastor don share beer for us.”

bruceboss: “A pastor who is a HERO deserves a TROPHY which makes him a LEGEND to break GUINNESS record of STARS….🤣🤣🤣.”

Abayomi As: “Na my church and this is what we do every first Sunday and it’s free.”

scolari: “Tomorrow we are going to lift our trophy 🏆 😂😂😂.”

Mavis Wanczyk: “Please come for Next week Sunday service “MY FUTURE MUST BE GULDER” 😂😂.”

parraysman: “pastor i go come church next Sunday but me na action bitters i like o.”

Adeneeyee: “With this, I have concluded that nothing wey no fit happen for Nigeria my country… what is dis again?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLao3XqPbao

Who the fvck ordained this people as ministers in the vineyard of God?
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by nonhuman(m): 8:02am On Jul 19
BeyondCertainty:
grin

I am guessing they'd also be told to drink the content of the bottle afterwards to eventually make their star shine.

Bringing a bottle of beer to the church isn't an issue, it's only a dramatic situation to help some people focus on prayers. Why

But, they should not be allowed to drink the content within the church premises, period.
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by nonhuman(m): 8:04am On Jul 19
BeyondCertainty:
grin

I am guessing they'd also be told to drink the content of the bottle afterwards to eventually make their star shine.

Bringing a bottle of beer to the church isn't an issue, it's only a dramatic situation to help some people focus on prayers.

But, they should not be allowed to drink the content within the church premises, period.
why shouldn't thy drink the beer in church but can drink it outside, even catholic church we drink beer in church, whatserong with drinking beer I church but right to drink it outside
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Tommydare(m): 8:31am On Jul 19
Na this kind church men go mount. If na me, na one cartoon i go buy, then after the prayer i go drink am with cat fish pepper soup head cos I must be the head and not the tail.
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by jaszplus12(m): 8:42am On Jul 19
EreluRoz:
No sir, not Christianity. In the Bible, standards have been laid, and also we are warned that these standards will be faked by hungry and false prophets just for their own belly, we are told they will deceive the heart of the simple! So it's not Christianity that's become a joke but the Bible has been proven to be true in respect of what will happen!!
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by jaszplus12(m): 8:44am On Jul 19
twilliamx:

Who the fvck ordained this people as ministers in the vineyard of God?
Ordained themselves if course! And those who fail to read the truth of the bible become followers of false teachers! Bible calls them people who have itching ears!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by WINDSOW(m): 9:10am On Jul 19
All these Igbo ministry, I know that well. Always filled with abominable acts.
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Michael547(m): 9:13am On Jul 19
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

Read Matthew 7:15-23. You'll find your answer there.
I am not here to castigate the other faith. But it's only through Christianity that can lead to Christ and salvation. That's the reason why it's been targeted by the Devil and his agents of darkness to conquer it. But he also falled. Now he has sent his false prophets to deceive many people who are not spiritually circumspect to be destroyed alongside with him.
The devil knows he will be destroyed, he doesn't want to go down along nah why him dey para to take some lost souls with him.
Read also Revelation 16:13, 14. There are so many places I can quote, but read this one first. In that of . Matthew, it was Jesus Christ himself that was warning us. Cheer
Ok.....can you name a church today that is the true church?
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Michael547(m): 9:14am On Jul 19
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

Very fake. The pastor fake the congregation thoroughly brainwashed. So guillible
Why do you think that they are fake and been brainwashed?
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Michael547(m): 9:15am On Jul 19
ArcSEMPECJ:

The reason why we have many fake Pastors this days is because just as Christ said, that the Holy Spirit will give utterances to men , while some will become teachers, some pastors , some Prophets , some evangelists etc.....

But many Pastors have left that particular Chapter and verse in the bible because of money and greed to start endulging in all aspects of the gift of the Holy Spirit....

A Child of God whose calling is to be a Teacher in Church ends up trying to be a Prophet as well so that members can multiply in his church and he finds himself giving fake prophecies to those members ....

So as a Child of God, one ought to be careful, any Pastor that is not called to be a Pastor does not manifest that gift of being a Pastor...

Like this man that said members should bring Star beer to Church, it shows clearly that he is not called by God to be a Pastor, he may be called by God to be another thing but not a Pastor as he can't preach sound doctrine using the Bible to his members...
Do you know any pastor that preaches sound doctrines today?
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Michael547(m): 9:18am On Jul 19
Trueprophet91:

What's the name of the church?
I don't know the name......do you know any church that is genuine? Can you name them?
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Michael547(m): 9:18am On Jul 19
Desusi:

What do you want to hear? They are genuine and original. Hmmm the end shall tell.
How do you know that they are fake?
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Mirasteel: 9:22am On Jul 19
EreluRoz:
Christianity has always been a joke right from time, no wonder God said on judgement day, those fake pastors and preachers will be the one to enter hell.
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Mirasteel: 9:23am On Jul 19
eliyke:
In all dis I hardly blame d pastor but d gullible members
Nigerian christians are so gullible and foolish especially the females.
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Michael547(m): 9:24am On Jul 19
[quote author=Mirasteel post=131033048] Christianity has always been a joke right from time, no wonder God said on judgement day, those fake pastors and preachers will be the one to enter hell.[/qPaul?
Do you know any true pastor today?
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Michael547(m): 9:30am On Jul 19
Mirasteel:
Christianity has always been a joke right from time, no wonder God said on judgement day, those fake pastors and preachers will be the one to enter hell.
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 9:38am On Jul 19
Michael547:

Ok.....can you name a church today that is the true church?
By there fruits you shall know them. Check out there doctrines. You hear of them. Take a time out and study churches and their teachings and compare it to know what the bible says about it. May God help you in this cause.
🙏🙏
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 9:45am On Jul 19
Michael547:

Why do you think that they are fake and been brainwashed?
Christianity is all about emulating the teachings of Christ, doing them and been Christ like. Did Jesus ever ordered his followers or his disciples in those days to bring alcohol or wine to the church for prayers? Today fakes pastors are selling ordinary herb in form of liquid and calling it holy water or anointing oil. Indeed a horrible and wonderful thing is committed in the land.
Jeremiah 5:30 A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land; 5:31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?

We have to be very careful because these same pastors can lead you to everlasting destruction and also to the part of salvation. We have to examine their teachings very well. Follow Bible standard and you won't go astray.
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by nwirinedu(m): 9:48am On Jul 19
They re just taking communion, instead of using red wine they use beer. This is innovation.
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by oranget(m): 10:46am On Jul 19
Righteousness2:
No shocks! No Suprises!
It is the Endtimes.
We are in the Last of the Last of the Last moments.

It is the Season and times of all sorts of Iniquities, evils, abominations and gimmicks even with the Name of Jesus Christ.
The devil does not want to be in Hell alone!
He is so desperate for souls to package to Hell with him and is doing everything possible.

You just need to WATCHFUL and PRAYERFUL so you are not a Casulty of these Endtimes.
Live every moment in the Conciousness of your Eternity.
Live Prepared! Live Ready!
In a Twinkling of an Eye! All who have stayed steadfast in JESUS CHRIST will be gone.

According to Apostle Paul, its not the act that is wrong in itself, but the effect it have on non-Christians and baby Christians. (I refuse to use the word "unbeliever"wink.
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by crusufixo(m): 10:50am On Jul 19
This Right here, is one of the major problems of Nigeria (both Christianity and Islam).
Re: Pastor Ordered Congregants To Come With Star Beer For “my Star Must Shine Prayer by Michael547(m): 10:53am On Jul 19
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

Christianity is all about emulating the teachings of Christ, doing them and been Christ like. Did Jesus ever ordered his followers or his disciples in those days to bring alcohol or wine to the church for prayers? Today fakes pastors are selling ordinary herb in form of liquid and calling it holy water or anointing oil. Indeed a horrible and wonderful thing is committed in the land.
Jeremiah 5:30 A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land; 5:31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?

We have to be very careful because these same pastors can lead you to everlasting destruction and also to the part of salvation. We have to examine their teachings very well. Follow Bible standard and you won't go astray.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.