Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,027 members, 7,963,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:11 AM

Peter Obi Turns 63 Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Turns 63 Today (12655 Views)

Peter Obi Turns 61 Today... Drop Your Wishes For Him Please / Former President,goodluck Jonathan, Serenaded By Family Members As He Turns 63 / Former President Jonathan Turns 63 Years Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by stainzvill(m): 9:29am On Jul 19
Happy Birthday Gregory
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by ChrisblaOffurum: 9:44am On Jul 19
Just like many don't like Obi and can't wish him a happy birthday and move on, is the same way people don't like them too but can't tell them because there irrelevant in there community or area of residence. Happy birthday sir. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by luskysylver(m): 10:01am On Jul 19
he has one birthday
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by haslaw(m): 10:02am On Jul 19
Richtaiwo:
Pandora gringory obituary is truly a well packaged fraud from agulu. How can a 63 year old man be described as a youth ni tori oloun? Ipob miscreants are bloody illiterates.

IP0B head co correct sha..

A 63 year old man is a youth to them grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Chetas81(m): 10:04am On Jul 19
IAmHim1:
Hnm

Let this man rest. He lost the election. Give him time to recover and recoup

Tinubu this...Buhari that...obi those....

Who cares. Nobody sane cares about petty flesh and bone playing games with human lives and survival hood.

A handful of people ruling over 200 million Nigerians.
Hold on a minute... doesn't that sound shocking to you all one bit. The concept of government that serves just itself in broad daylight and boldness!!

Kanji dam has been built already. And it supplies power right ...and I'm still being made to pay for light in my house. It's not like there's drought or the kanji dam had a fault or something.
If kanji dam had fault, then I'd feel justified to pay nepa bill for its repairs. But any fault so far?
The water turns the turbines on and on even as I'm typing this post....

So why am I paying an amount called nepa bill stipulated by someone who uses the money to send his or her children abroad to school while I languish here in Nigeria??

Think people!!! cry

Any news that doesn't move Nigeria forward at this time shouldn't even be news at all.

On Nairaland front Page, the whole of Nairaland would be lucky if I find just 5 news worth my time to click on. It's that pathetic. Go to front Page and observe for yourself. Either someone died...or asked for ransom...or food prices go up based on data from the silliest of companies ever.....or flavor dad died...like you really care about flavor to post his dad death on front Page for Nairalanders to read. Superb news reporting by the way. Keep it up

I won't be surprised if this one makes front Page.

The best way to be focused is to know WHAT NOT to focus on.
Same way as to be happy. Stopping what makes you sad first, Instead of doing more happier things

There's nothing important about any political office holder birthday in Nigeria.
It should be a day of sadness where they're dressed in black and mourning cus there's nothing to celebrate.
Even the price food and cake to use celebrate have all gone up. So why the happy birthday wishes like you even mean it. You don't so better stop deceiving yourself. You only care for people as humans like yourself and wish the best for them... doesn't mean you'll open your doors for armed robbers at night if they knocked quietly and respectfully on your door

They've done nothing tangible for Nigeria. Collectively they've all failed.

Today Nigeria mourns.
cursed their supporters
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by BIAFRAISASPIRIT: 10:08am On Jul 19
Happy birthday to my president and mentor, may your days be long enough for you to continue your work towards the betterment of all irrespective of tribe, religion and colour, may God bless your new age and continue to fortify you against every evil gathering of satanic conspirators. Keep being strong and keep soaring like an eagle that you're. God bless you my president!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Fr33born(m): 10:18am On Jul 19
Reno Omokiri, we are waiting for you to call out Wole soyinka for not congratulating Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by ufuosman(m): 10:30am On Jul 19
Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by okuta007: 10:43am On Jul 19
DMerciful:
Happy birthday to a man of impeccable integrity Peter Obi, on whose rock, will the new Nigeria be built and the gates of criminality shall not prevail against him!

I am proud and greatly honored to be the 100th person to like this post

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by crossbreedwears(m): 10:44am On Jul 19
Go talk this thing for abuja
Shikini:
This is my own president.
The thief in Aso Rock is not my president

Happy Birthday, sir!
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by udomonday: 10:46am On Jul 19
So by the time tinubu is done with his 8years, obi will be as old as the present ruler. We need young men to rule this country not dinosaurs.
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by crossbreedwears(m): 10:46am On Jul 19
Integrity You must be out of your mind! He saved states funds in his account for interest rate and also invested state funds in his family business and you call that person Integrity man. Something that can't happen in china
DMerciful:
Happy birthday to a man of impeccable integrity Peter Obi, on whose rock, will the new Nigeria be built and the gates of criminality shall not prevail against him!
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Jayhome24: 10:52am On Jul 19
F u c k you Bittered Grigory Obi I wish you a Hell Birthday.

So after proving your ugly head bitterness not wishing Soyinka who is far better than you in everything in life Happy Birthday and you think people like me will wish you a happy birthday ba? Hell No.

To hell wth you and your Birthday.

I will never like you till you die.
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by fareed69(m): 10:57am On Jul 19
Shikini:
This is my own president.
The thief in Aso Rock is not my president

Happy Birthday, sir!

Tell your children so they can answer their Examination question that he's the president
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by mipeesoft(m): 10:59am On Jul 19
Happy birthday to the people's president
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Deepsky(m): 11:05am On Jul 19
Happy birthday to you sir
My president
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by fareed69(m): 11:06am On Jul 19
Looser Happy Birthday.
Hope the mad man that gives you inspiration has reminded you that today is your day.
Naanu.
LP.
Obingo.
Agulu.
Black on black.
Lier.
Yes Daddy.
Religious war .
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Laple0541(m): 11:20am On Jul 19
Doracity82:
By that time, you will be dead and forgotten.

So shall it be for you and your entire family members πŸ™.
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Heffalump(m): 11:24am On Jul 19
Happy birthday to President Peter Obi, PPO.
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Niceguy440: 11:41am On Jul 19
Happy to you sir, may you live long
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Electorate: 11:50am On Jul 19
Throwback:
Baba don dey old ooo.

I hope he will stay strong until the thing reach his turn by 2039, if SouthSouth go jonz themselves.

Otherwise, let him console himself that when he was Governor, he turned Anambra state to Dubai level.

When will your own President release his own national minimum wage?

Abi as social media President from a Nigerian Labour Party that ensured the Labour Party of UK took over government in that country, he is totally useless to the demands of Labour in Nigeria?

Goodvibes007:
The agulu fraud himself. The one and only "naaanu". Enjoy your day sir.

Throwback:
Baba don dey old ooo.

I hope he will stay strong until the thing reach his turn by 2039, if SouthSouth go jonz themselves.

Otherwise, let him console himself that when he was Governor, he turned Anambra state to Dubai level.

Abi as social media President from a Nigerian Labour Party that ensured the Labour Party of UK took over government in that country, he is totally useless to the demands of Labour in Nigeria?

Throwback:
Baba don dey old ooo.

CyrusVI:
Agulu Marksman is 63, that's far older than what the oldest youth should be

If u claim u wanted a younger president and a 63yo man is who you side with, Dem suppose flog u 20000 strokes

IAmHim1:
Hnm

Who cares. Nobody sane cares about petty flesh and bone playing games with human lives and survival hood.

Hold on a minute... doesn't that sound shocking to you all one bit. The concept of government that serves just itself in broad daylight and boldness!!

Kanji dam has been built already. And it supplies power right ...and I'm still being made to pay for light in my house. It's not like there's drought or the kanji dam had a fault or something.
If kanji dam had fault, then I'd feel justified to pay nepa bill for its repairs. But any fault so far?

So why am I paying an amount called nepa bill stipulated by someone who uses the money to send his or her children abroad to school while I languish here in Nigeria??

Think people!!! cry

Any news that doesn't move Nigeria forward at this time shouldn't even be news at all.

On Nairaland front Page, the whole of Nairaland would be lucky if I find just 5 news worth my time to click on. It's that pathetic. Go to front Page and observe for yourself. Either someone died...or asked for ransom...or food prices go up based on data from the silliest of companies ever.....or flavor dad died...like you really care about flavor to post his dad death on front Page for Nairalanders to read. Superb news reporting by the way. Keep it up

Same way as to be happy. Stopping what makes you sad first, Instead of doing more happier things

There's nothing important about any political office holder birthday in Nigeria.
It should be a day of sadness where they're dressed in black and mourning cus there's nothing to celebrate.
Even the price food and cake to use celebrate have all gone up. So why the happy birthday wishes like you even mean it. You don't so better stop deceiving yourself. You only care for people as humans like yourself and wish the best for them... doesn't mean you'll open your doors for armed robbers at night if they knocked quietly and respectfully on your door

Today Nigeria mourns.

IAmHim1:
Hnm

Think people!!! cry

Today Nigeria mourns.

Philipponzaghi:
Happy birthday, The Loser! Still waiting for those miracles, huh?

Artiiclebeast:
The youngest Nigerian Youth grin grin

To think that some Nigerians truly believe that this "phoney" would get this confusion called Nigeria any where better than the current confused one is damn laughable.

When you come to understand the true state of Nigeria as a "piece of land" with no true nation to compare it to worldwide, only then will you begin to save your breath and embark on the mission to begin to fashion out a way by yourself and for yourself.

There is no country. Absolutely nothing to salvage...

It is a mirage. Even Tinubu just found this out first hand upon getting in..

Wake up guys...

Richtaiwo:
Pandora gringory obituary is truly a well packaged fraud from agulu. How can a 63 year old man be described as a youth ni tori oloun? Ipob miscreants are bloody illiterates.

Goodvibes007:
The agulu fraud himself. The one and only "naaanu". Enjoy your day sir.

See premium tears grin grin grin instead of you to direct your tears to the druglord Tinubu you voted for that is currently showing you all shege pro max you are directing your tears to someone that doesn't have a hand in your predicament grin grin grin

None of you will be as wealthy as Peter Obi is and none of you will get to age 63...write it down somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by WINON1: 11:57am On Jul 19
No be me do you, no be me make your president be Agbero and D lord.
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Boluwatife1: 12:09pm On Jul 19
Happy birthday πŸŽ‚ πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‰ 🎈 🎁 🎊 πŸŽ‚ my president
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Nijablast: 12:23pm On Jul 19
Happy birthday to you but you will never become Nigeria president sad
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Kids202020: 12:41pm On Jul 19
Happy birthday to you dearest Peter OBI. May God grant you the grace to fulfill your heart desires for Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Turns 63 Today by Teejay13(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19
Happy birthday your majesty sir Peter Obi. I wish you well in all your heart desire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Appoints Ex-Convict As Edo State Tax Collector General / 2019: We'll Dump PDP If Atiku Fails To Secure The Ticket - Atiku Campaign Group / Amaechi: Kano To Host Nigeria’s Biggest Rail Station

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.