Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,172 members, 7,963,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:30 PM

Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) (63392 Views)

Two Female Nigerian Students Caught Fighting Over A Boy (pic) / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by officialwdhtvv: 4:29am On Jul 19
Viral video of a female Nigerian soldier wedding β™₯οΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

Congratulations & Happy marriage life to her and her hubby.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAeGQm9pq6Y

22 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by DaddyCoool: 4:31am On Jul 19
The song no bad..
But marrying the average Nigerian female soldier with that their attitude.. hmmm

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by BeyondCertainty: 4:31am On Jul 19
Congratulations to her and the hubby.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by kevwemike: 6:15am On Jul 19
I love the song

8 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by jordyspices: 6:27am On Jul 19
Ok na

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Ebigwei007: 6:57am On Jul 19
The marriage go sweat but, she go con choose either she or them go park go close to barrack or...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by sweetonugbu: 7:02am On Jul 19
I no fit fight with this one, NEVER

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by austine4real(m): 7:05am On Jul 19
Nice

Happy married life

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Anguldi(m): 7:19am On Jul 19
tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Zonefree(m): 7:53am On Jul 19
To marry Iyaebe is more peaceful than to marry an average Nigerian female soldier.

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by EreluRoz: 8:39am On Jul 19
Zonefree:
To marry Iyaebe is more peaceful than to marry an average Nigerian female soldier.
You no well

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by SpaceX: 9:04am On Jul 19
The man don return to wife, looking like a wet dog without spine. Domesticated man.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Sirhush(m): 9:20am On Jul 19
There moral is truly high grin

Happy married life cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by CyrusVI(m): 10:33am On Jul 19
Are they not allowed to marry?

8 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Shalommy(f): 11:49am On Jul 19
Wahala! Yes, wahala!!! Chaii... cheesy cheesy
Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by RollinTNDA: 11:55am On Jul 19
I hope the husband is not a bloody civilian
If not na him go carry belle for this marriage

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Talkisneeded: 12:02pm On Jul 19
Congratulations soldier woman.

I sell herbs tho
Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:54pm On Jul 19
Congratulations 🎊 Mr and Mrs

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by officialwdhtvv: 4:08pm On Jul 19
Holluwhakemmy:
Congratulations 🎊 Mr and Mrs

β™₯οΈβœ…

3 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by HopeVictor: 4:31pm On Jul 19
Any female soldier ready to take care of me should contact me

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by donziller(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19
NICE ONE,dem try
Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Offpoint1: 5:23pm On Jul 19
So?
Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by flokii: 9:20pm On Jul 19
Nice..

Female soldiers rock.

I can imagine how the groom's head will be swelling.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by ObalendeCMS: 10:02pm On Jul 19
Female sojo?!

I watched a video online where 2 female soldiers brutalized a man for showing his love interest to one of them.

I felt really bad.

I hope to seduce a female soldier & break her heart after the savage don love up.

18 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by officialwdhtvv: 10:35am On Jul 20
flokii:
Nice..

Female soldiers rock.

I can imagine how the groom's head will be swelling.

smiley
Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Nonexisting: 10:50am On Jul 20
Females including animals are generally wicked so one can imagine how wicked a female soldier can be. God forbid bad thing abeg.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Melagros(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20
COMRADES, we say congratulations to her
Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by femtex007(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20
Hmmm. This is rare
Congratulations to her
Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20
Even people wey no get Data to stream the video the cap nonsense for comments section here

7 Likes

Re: Viral Video Of A Female Nigerian Soldier Wedding (pics/video) by femtex007(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20
RollinTNDA:
I hope the husband is not a bloody civilian
If not na him go carry belle for this marriage
U re really in severe pains

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.