Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,523 members, 7,961,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 (5006 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by ObaIgwe1: 1:48pm On Aug 19
raumdeuter:

My energy and focus Is on practicing polygamy and bringing people to buy into it

hahahah grin Now I know why you support Trump. Only Trump can defy the odd, get into polygamy and convince his Maga and many more that it is the way of their forefathers grin

But seriously though, I still can't understand why the West want Africans and Arabs to embrace LGBTQ, yet demonize their polygamy.

So yeah, I support your fight in making polygamy legal in US cheesy The same live and let live concept that applies to LGBTQ should apply to Polygamy too.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by raumdeuter: 2:22pm On Aug 19
iamoyindamola:

I no fit relegate na I get haaland cheesy

If admin relegate what should be the punishment cos as e dey look, Relegation sure for Sodik, he is the Luton town of this FPL
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by raumdeuter: 2:25pm On Aug 19
ObaIgwe1:

hahahah grin Now I know why you support Trump. Only Trump can defy the odd, get into polygamy and convince his Maga and many more that it is the way of their forefathers grin

But seriously though, I still can't understand why the West want Africans and Arabs to embrace LGBTQ, yet demonize their polygamy.

So yeah, I support your fight in making polygamy legal in US cheesy The same live and let live concept that applies to LGBTQ should apply to Polygamy too.

Which one feels more natural sef.

If you sef get the kain money wey your mind want, E sure me say you go do pass Ooni of Ife. It's only natural for a man to like and desire women. Like every man with blood flowing through their vein yet the media want to demonize Trump for it. To promote a woman who at 29yrs was dating a married man.
You see both Harris and Trump have been involved in some form of Polygamy a.k.a "Entanglement"
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:27pm On Aug 19
raumdeuter:

If admin relegate what should be the punishment cos as e dey look, Relegation sure for Sodik, he is the Luton town of this FPL
Just wait for it
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by ObaIgwe1: 3:32pm On Aug 19
raumdeuter:

Which one feels more natural sef.

If you sef get the kain money wey your mind want, E sure me say you go do pass Ooni of Ife. It's only natural for a man to like and desire women. Like every man with blood flowing through their vein yet the media want to demonize Trump for it. To promote a woman who at 29yrs was dating a married man.
You see both Harris and Trump have been involved in some form of Polygamy a.k.a "Entanglement"

lol, even though I have nothing against polygamy, I am very satisfied with my wife and family. I love the peace, harmony and balance we share and I cant imagine throwing that away for any woman, no matter the more money I have or the values she brings to the table, except her jazz catch me (May God forbid). Highest possibility is for me to fall into temptation of chopping and cleaning mouth, but marrying another woman? No way! I had no plan of ever getting married before, cos I get tired of women and their palava easily, I was only looking for a reasonable one that will give me 1 or 2 kids and I continue my free life of chopping different sizes, colour and shapes till I old and pai, until I met my wife; she means a lot more to me.

It's not about Trump vs Harris now, I just know that only Trump will be that radical enough to even suggest making polygamy legal in US.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by raumdeuter: 4:14pm On Aug 19
ObaIgwe1:

lol, even though I have nothing against polygamy, I am very satisfied with my wife and family. I love the peace, harmony and balance we share and I cant imagine throwing that away for any woman, no matter the more money I have or the values she brings to the table, except her jazz catch me (May God forbid). Highest possibility is for me to fall into temptation of chopping and cleaning mouth, but marrying another woman? No way! I had no plan of ever getting married before, cos I get tired of women and their palava easily, I was only looking for a reasonable one that will give me 1 or 2 kids and I continue my free life of chopping different sizes, colour and shapes till I old and pai, until I met my wife; she means a lot more to me.

It's not about Trump vs Harris now, I just know that only Trump will be that radical enough to even suggest making polygamy legal in US.

So you are getting the benefit of Polygamy, aka multiple women without the responsibility
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by ObaIgwe1: 6:51pm On Aug 19
raumdeuter:

So you are getting the benefit of Polygamy, aka multiple women without the responsibility

hahaha... you cant fit me into your shoe o cheesy

You can accuse me of that before I got married, but a lot of things changed about me after getting married.

I was just giving a worse case scenario that can happen, not that I am planning to fall into temptations. I do admire beautifully crafted women, but it ends there. I won't make out time and plan to cheat. I have been a faithful husband and father thus far and I pray to keep it like that.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:59pm On Aug 19
ObaIgwe1:

hahaha... you cant fit me into you shoe o cheesy

You can accuse me of that before I got married, but a lot of things changed about me after getting married.

I was just giving a worse case scenario that can happen, not that I am planning to fall into temptations. I do admire beautifully crafted women, but it ends there. I won't make out time and plan to cheat. I have been a faithful husband and father thus far and I pray to keep it like that.
Don't mind raumdeuter he knows what he is doing
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Abbeyss: 8:31pm On Aug 19
Laurels

Abionadun@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:00am On Aug 20
Fpl nairaland fa cup md1 review
After almost 90 days of waiting of waiting and transfers the managers are now called on the center stage to showcase their skills
We have some early curtain raiser fixtures already and you can already predict some managers that will end up in relegation
Borurne007 with all his fire power as he’s combining 2 actors couldn’t down the villian flaming penguins
It was a fierce battle as he the first manager with 60+ points with an L, but he was eventually disgraced

The second fixture see somatophylakes batter 4 leagues in a row, this match ended before it started as it was a men against boys show, the losing manager Wolfgang Raumdeuter should go on 1 month dry fasting to appease the fans for this show of shame
I can see other managers queuing to have a taste of 4 leagues in a row

Fc Kane took fc enigma to the cleaners, another easy fixture on MD1

Iykmora lost to our former 3 and half time champion, it was a fortunate smash and grab win or easy draw because if ipukulubiye fc was playing bourne007
It would have ended in a draw

Desert knights lost to bruttalion, the manager of desert knights oasisx was fuming and complaining about var decisions going against their way especially in the 56 mins when Peter obi appeared to have handled the ball in the box18 and was overlooked in process BAT got his second yellow for questioning the ref decision
The manager of bruttalion said he didn’t see the incident and he can’t comment on it

Timbros fc started where they left off last season by playing an entertaining draw against super strikaz
This is arguably the motw, the 2 teams went all out for it leaving their defense in total disarray
All eyes on timbros fc manager if he will buy more attackers or defenders

Winning jazz the atletico of fpl narrowly lost to not so Magnificent, this fixture was a bore fest as both teams deserve to lose if they were paired with other opponents, another easy draw

Awalokan fc lost to 6ixt8 fc through a devastating last minute goal
The manager of Awalokan blamed the loss on lack of concentration from his players and he promised to be ruthless henceforth

Frank Lampard fc win Chelsea derby against tuchelian squad another bore fest which both teams don’t deserve to win
Another Chelsea derby see japageng beat bluelines69 in a not so great match

The table is taking shape even though it’s still easy in the day

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:02am On Aug 20
MD2 Preview

Get your booking codes asap
4 leagues in a row v Bourne007
Straight win for bourne007 with 1.19 odds

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by timbros(m): 7:05am On Aug 20
iamoyindamola:

...The second fixture see somatophylakes batter 4 leagues in a row, this match ended before it started as it was a men against boys show, the losing manager Wolfgang Raumdeuter should go on 1 month dry fasting to appease the fans for this show of shame
I can see other managers queuing to have a taste of 4 leagues in a row....

grin grin grin grin grin

Omor... My defence no sexy at all.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by lekkie073(m): 9:30am On Aug 20
iamoyindamola:
After almost 90 days of waiting of waiting and transfers the managers are now called on the center stage to showcase their skills
We have some early curtain raiser fixtures already and you can already predict some managers that will end up in relegation
Borurne007 with all his fire power as he’s combining 2 actors couldn’t down the villian flaming penguins
It was a fierce battle as he the first manager with 60+ points with an L, but he was eventually disgraced

The second fixture see somatophylakes batter 4 leagues in a row, this match ended before it started as it was a men against boys show, the losing manager Wolfgang Raumdeuter should go on 1 month dry fasting to appease the fans for this show of shame

Iykmora lost to our former 3 and half time champion, it was a fortunate smash and grab win or easy draw because if ipukulubiye fc was playing bourne007

Desert knights lost to bruttalion, the manager of desert knights oasisx was fuming and complaining about var decisions going against their way especially in the 56 mins when Peter obi appeared to have handled the ball in the box18 and was overlooked in process BAT got his second yellow for questioning the ref decision
The manager of bruttalion said he didn’t see the incident and he can’t comment on it

Timbros fc started where they left off last season by playing an entertaining draw against super strikaz
This is arguably the motw, the 2 teams went all out for it leaving their defense in total disarray

Winning jazz the atletico of fpl narrowly lost to not so Magnificent, this fixture was a bore fest as both teams deserve to lose if they were paired with other opponents, another easy draw

The manager of Awalokan blamed the loss on lack of concentration from his players and he promised to be ruthless henceforth

Frank Lampard fc win Chelsea derby against tuchelian squad another bore fest which both teams don’t deserve to win

flaming penguins..... cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by 6ixT8: 10:42am On Aug 20
iamoyindamola:

Nice!

Me that had write off the week, and conceded mathematically. All thank to Mbeumo. It was indeed a last minute upset!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Bourne007(m): 11:25am On Aug 20
Ha! I'm the underdog here ọ 😶‍🌫️😊

iamoyindamola:
MD2 Preview

Get your booking codes asap
4 leagues in a row v Bourne007
Straight win for bourne007 with 1.19 odds
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by iykmora(m): 7:22am On Aug 23
Seems I am only logged on Mukina2 main league and not on the new one. I saw the old one on my page and I thought I have entered not until I read up and realised it is not so. A week's point lost.

Chai Ibime beat me this opening game, I will revenge next time.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Calibrator: 12:28pm On Aug 24
Blanks go surplus this week grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Calibrator: 2:27pm On Aug 24
Benched Pedro at the last minute cry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Griffon: 3:18pm On Aug 24
Raumdeuter you still dey play without Haaland? grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24
Goal fest
ESR
Pedro
Haaland.......
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:27pm On Aug 24
Savio on my waitlist
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Calibrator: 3:51pm On Aug 24
Faes on the bench too grin
Calibrator:
Benched Pedro at the last minute cry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by timbros(m): 4:03pm On Aug 24
Calibrator:
Blanks go surplus this week grin

You say?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Calibrator: 6:16pm On Aug 24
Na reverse psychology jinx grin
timbros:

You say?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Calibrator: 6:17pm On Aug 24
Zinchenko should please sit out the entirety of this match cry
Calibrator:
Faes on the bench too grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by timbros(m): 9:10am On Aug 25
Calibrator:
Na reverse psychology jinx grin

grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Christian36: 1:16pm On Aug 25
Sure 9 odd basketball, tennis and football
https://youtube.com/shorts/KxRghPX2DmI?si=03fQqSzbU3LvIOcc
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Shegzdave: 8:43pm On Aug 25
Should’ve triple capped Haaland and that would’ve earned Me over 100points embarassed
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Ibime(m): 4:12pm On Aug 26
@ iamoyindamola

Please see if you can change the name of your league to OFFICIAL NAIRALAND PREMIER LEAGUE

Muki done ghost me

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:02pm On Aug 26
Ibime:
@ iamoyindamola

Please see if you can change the name of your league to OFFICIAL NAIRALAND PREMIER LEAGUE

Muki done ghost me
Alright
I dan even comot myself from that one
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by Layiwoo(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26
Omo every where don RED like this oo. One point from two games for my team, no be relegation signs be this?? God abeg embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2024/2025 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26
Layiwoo:
Omo every where don RED like this oo. One point from two games for my team, no be relegation signs be this?? God abeg embarassed embarassed cry cry
Lol
Anyone relegating from fa cup is going to conference to play nairaland bots😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man City Begin Against Southampton / Pele Or Maradona: Who Is The Greatest? / Antonio Valencia Is The Fastest Player With The Ball

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.