Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) (27201 Views)

Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) / Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by IkeIgboNiile(m): 10:34am On Jul 20
JaceBlaze

And we remained and fought every battle and today we are the biggest black middle class in Africa.We live in fancy estates that most of you only see on tv.From Midrand,Waterfall,and all the way to Sandton.We South Africans have never claimed that things were always easy but today we are better than ya'll .It may piss you off but it's a fact😊

You can't even lift your ashy fingers to stop the boko haram menace but you expect me to believe a coward like you was instrumental in ending apartheid in SA?πŸ˜† What kind of a joke is this?

You cowards are ruled by few old farts and they just loot anyhow and 250 million of you can't do nothing to stop them? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

You live in estates yet your girls are always running after Nigerian men to save them from hunger and poverty while you tender di<k men drink yourselves to death in your shanties.

I honestly prefer my ashy fingers to your deformed head. A clear sign of malnutrition. Yes my parents and grandparents fought for your parents to be treated as human beings. Without their help, you guys would still be treated as sub humans 🀣.

Yes.....we are going a tough period right now but we'll surely be back to our position as kings of Africa without help like we always do.

Nigerians are strong and determined so run along now kaffir and go have your dry pap.

1 Like

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by Vyzz: 10:50am On Jul 20
WannaHowzit:

Yes, it seems SA prisons are better than Zim, Moz and Nigeria (the major source crime countries in SA). That's why the country is one huge crime scene. SA is the hotel - and prison the presidential suite.

You should have stopped at "yes"

Now you made no poimt πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by AmazingELixir: 10:53am On Jul 20
KingCold:
LOL..like I said earlier, you just suffer from the usual Delusions of greatness boss., you're what is called a "typical Nigerian" Always loud and bragging for nothing. People dislike you purely for your criminal shenanigans, lack of manners and arrogance, both males and females. .You think we're jealous of this? keep flattering yourself

You dominate nothing except human and drug trafficking

For everyone of these headline news you posted, there are 1001 South Africans committing one crime or the other somewhere...yours is a country with stats rationality demands you do balanced reporting.

Least I forget what's that figure of south African teenage girls dropping out of school due to pregnancies associated with rape again ? grin

1 Like

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 11:01am On Jul 20
GanagiBitrus:

The issue here is not the luxury, but bragging about it on Social Media.
&yes, they will take preventive measures, one of which is to restrict use of phones or access to SM.

Good.
Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by KingCold: 11:02am On Jul 20
AmazingELixir:

For everyone of these headline news you posted, there are 1001 South Africans committing one crime or the other somewhere...yours is a country with stats rationality demands you do balanced reporting.

Least I forget what's that figure of south African teenage girls dropping out of school due to pregnancies associated with rape again ? grin
Nonsense, Most teenage pregnancies in SA are not a result of rape but consensual sex. You're now desperate, gasping at straws, jumping from topic to topic...The fact of the matter remains. we have your rapists here, yet there are zero South African criminals terrorizing your people in Nigeria. You should hang your head in shame instead of this useless deflection and endless whataboutery

if you want balanced reporting, behave! It's that simple! you won't be in the news and people's consciousness.. You barely hear of Ghanaians or the Congolese but it's always Nigerians, Zimbabweans, and Mozabicans.. we are tired man.. call it "jealousy" to feel better don't care! ..

Seychelles even banned your criminal a$$es outright...is it because of "jealousy" as well? Look in the mirror bro, all of us can't be wrong or jealous. The problem lies with you

2 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by ItisWell22(f): 11:10am On Jul 20
Emeskhalifa:

Lols nigger had to find a way to bring Nigeria into the conversation grin
Living rent free in y'all heads?
The name Nigeria gives you a hard on?

Azzzin ehhhh… πŸ˜«πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Even the comment hailing his country for taking care of inmates, he still found a way to insult Nigeria in his response… 😒
Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by jaksmillioniar: 11:20am On Jul 20
WannaHowzit:

Keep dreaming, hungry Worst African πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
shd I put pix were u dance neked or tie tree on ur body cos u are too illitrate and poor to buy cloth. Bush pple.
Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by sevo(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20
KingCold:
Yup, coming from the capital of skull mining and tribalism

i touched a nerve there..... didn't i??

lazy pricks
Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by KingCold: 12:40pm On Jul 20
sevo:

i touched a nerve there..... didn't i??

lazy pricks
Not even. I'm simply pointing out your hypocrisy My Skull mining friend
Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by JaceBlaze: 3:10pm On Jul 20
IkeIgboNiile:

You live in estates yet your girls are always running after Nigerian men to save them from hunger and poverty while you tender di<k men drink yourselves to death in your shanties.

I honestly prefer my ashy fingers to your deformed head. A clear sign of malnutrition. Yes my parents and grandparents fought for your parents to be treated as human beings. Without their help, you guys would still be treated as sub humans 🀣.

Yes.....we are going a tough period right now but we'll surely be back to our position as kings of Africa without help like we always do.

Nigerians are strong and determined so run along now kaffir and go have your dry pap.

Ain't nobody with moral and decency running after your flat-headed armpit smelling brothers.You sound mad and frustrated because we live in the best country in Africa,drive on the most beautiful highways in Africa,afforded and made possible by the blood,sweat and tears of our forefathers.You voted for a fossil to lead your already failed country? Lol deal with that and leave us aloneπŸ€£πŸ˜‚ yeah we can drink anyday we want,our country,our money to spend on anything we want,and ain't no damn thing a generator smoke-inhaling skull miner from Kaduna can do about itπŸ™…πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

My deformed head? You must really not look in mirror often enough.Why do you Nigerian kwerekweres like to unecessarily inflate your ego this much when you are some of the most funny-looking orangutans on the planet.

You have been going through a tough period since 1960 under the the poor leadership of old farts you have kept in power.You were never the kings in anything of worth dude.After your black government took over Nigeria started nose-diving towards a very steep declineπŸ™…πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

* Health care took a nose dive
* Food scarcity became a norm
* Electricity supply has been hell ever since
* Misplacement of masses because of hunger and terrorism got even worse.
* Japparing to better countries to be "hustlers" became a thing because you failed to run affairs of your homeland properly

So which period were you egusi devouring motherfu*kers on top of things because even the biggest companies that dominate you are South African?

Which period,b!tch!πŸ™…πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20
KingCold:
Why would I have your Nairas? Such worthless currency? grin

give me back my nairas....!!
Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:53am On Jul 21
jaksmillioniar:
shd I put pix were u dance neked or tie tree on ur body cos u are too illitrate and poor to buy cloth. Bush pple.

Please do post those 19th century pics. You're starving in the 21st century πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©(2024)

1 Like

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by Ekaka14: 11:08am On Jul 21
WannaHowzit:

Yes, it seems SA prisons are better than Zim, Moz and Nigeria (the major source crime countries in SA). That's why the country is one huge crime scene. SA is the hotel - and prison the presidential suite.

Nigerian prisons are probably one of the worst in the world. Pray "your enemies" don't have any underlying condition when they go to prison in Nigeria....
na otilor be dat if God shows you mercy you will come out looking like late Jim Nwobodo...and a few other politicians...infact if Ibori or Ekweremadu went prisonin Nigeria they may not survivecheesy

1 Like

Re: Outrage In SA After Zimbabwean Inmate Brags About Good Life In Prison (Video) by eepeepook: 7:09am On Jul 29
Broke people care. People with jobs face their nine-to-five.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Accused Of Assaulting A Nursing Mother And Her 2-Month-Old Baby In Owerri / NDLEA Statement Shows Abba Kyari Is Still Active In IRT Despite Suspension / Kidnapped Girls From BMJS Ikorodu Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.