Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,672 members, 7,962,177 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne (13940 Views)

Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 / Southampton Signs Super Eagles Midfielder Joe Aribo From Rangers / Everton Signs Bernard On A Free Transfer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by benjanny(m): 7:14am On Jul 20
Best Of Luck baby
Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by Sluacoast(m): 7:30am On Jul 20
I didn't believe she was Nigeria with that accent of the queen. Congratulations to her and good luck to her on her new club 🎉
Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by VaginaAcademic: 8:13am On Jul 20
helinues:
Congratulations to her

Me dey like to watch the other side of her on the pitch.

What were you thinking..... grin cheesy
you be badt guy grin grin
Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by Katcall: 8:31am On Jul 20
JoeEeL:
Name sounds like 9ice ex olosho wife where he sang she was giving his friend nodding (head niyen o), and was referring to ruggedman
Toni Payne would never do that. 9ice is a liar
Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by Katcall: 8:34am On Jul 20
VaginaAcademic:
you be badt guy grin grin
smash or pass?
Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by RPG2020(m): 8:46am On Jul 20
Katcall:
Toni Payne would never do that. 9ice is a liar

Personal assistant to Tony Payne has spoken grin
Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by AOB1: 8:51am On Jul 20
helinues:
Congratulations to her

Me dey like to watch the other side of her on the pitch.

What were you thinking..... grin cheesy
you be Ashewo grin
Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by mekabuachi(f): 9:01am On Jul 20
wow... black beauty

1 Like

Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by ufuosman(m): 9:28am On Jul 20
Good luck 🤞🏾
Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by Tonytonex(m): 11:07am On Jul 20
naptu2:
Toni Oyedupe Payne is currently in the Super Falcons camp for the Olympics. They have just moved from their training centre in Spain to Bordeux where they will play Brazil on July 25th.

This is a video of one of their training sessions in Spain and an interview with Toni Payne.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqRc5nO4g_4?si=QDkHNSlfAGRJ7EKT
congratulations my female namesake
Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by VaginaAcademic: 12:52pm On Jul 20
Katcall:
smash or pass?
Smash 100 percent grin
Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by AYNL: 1:18pm On Jul 20
black skin thick woman

OMG
Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by Mariangeles(f): 2:23pm On Jul 20
She's a natural African beauty.

Her skin is 🤎✨✨
Natural glow is the new makeup.
Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by Mckraz01: 6:06pm On Jul 20
Doemmahy:
Payne says her experience of playing against some of the best talent in the English top-flight only added her desire to move to Merseyside.

All this grammar for minor move
Brazil use one eye dey look dem.
Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by Charlieabc(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20
You are the PAYNE that I endure. 😂
Re: Everton Signs Super Falcons Player Toni Payne by Bahamas95(m): 1:55pm On Jul 21
One of the things I like about female football is their ringtone on the pitch whenever they receive hard tackle......

Dem go scream as if gbola shift their womb.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Belgium Becomes First Country To Qualify For Euro 2020 As Lukaku Scores Twice / Wike Splashes Cash Gift On Rivers United FC Players And Coach / U-20 WC: Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia (2 - 0 FULL TIME)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.