Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume (30327 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: Buhari Ordered Police To Harass EndSARS Protesters / Buhari Ordered DSS To Investigate Magu Since 2018 / Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by Ashirioluwa: 7:31am On Jul 21
Just to receive favor from their master, some people will open their mouths and utter meaningless things.
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by maasoap(m): 7:35am On Jul 21
HussenAdul:
Why is he telling us now?
When the going was smooth for him at the detriment of Nigerian masses, did he voice out?
Now they came for him, he is looking for deceive

Some of you are plain ignorant or just lack ability to comprehend what's being discussed. He spoke out in favour of the public by calling out Tinubu's administration to address the hardship, he could have kept his mouth shut just like the senator representing your constituency.
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by Blackdisciple(m): 7:40am On Jul 21
They knew him from on set but they thought he would keep mute on the rubbish if he should join APC but they forgot he is a man of integrity who don't keep mute when his people are being oppressed now they are angry at him for not over looking their rubbish you see them VAMPIRES
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by Deepspirituals: 8:05am On Jul 21
Obiedun:
Ordered you? You are talking trash
He is not , You are the one Talking Trash. Enemy of Nigeria
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by Obiedun(m): 8:14am On Jul 21
Deepspirituals:
He is not , You are the one Talking Trash. Enemy of Nigeria
At his age he was ordered to join a party. Then something is wrong with him. And for you to just jumped into my mention, I will advise you examine your head
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by BABANGBALI: 10:10am On Jul 21
Original zombie

You are AA and O+ and you are begging for love?
E be like you no know your worth🤣😂😂.
Na them suppose dey rush you fa my darling,🏃🏃🏃
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by Duru009(m): 11:41am On Jul 21
It means you are going back to PDP soon
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by Peacecore: 1:09pm On Jul 21
Kukutenla:
And today you have become a leper in their midst

Almost all of the nPDP crew can be said to have been used and dumped las las by the coven called APC

Be careful which crowd you choose in life. The grass that's greener on the other side can end up being filled with thorns
Dem no dump am anything. Na his high-handedness n foolishness do am this one. He was relevant in APC until he criticised d president publicly instead of writing a personal letter to him as a principal stakeholder of the party. Remind me if Akpabio is a member of APC from inception.
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by mankan2k7(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21
Ordered u after wiring millions of dollars into your account and eating from the national cake. Politicians cannot just make heaven.
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by HussenAdul: 9:39pm On Jul 21
maasoap:

Some of you are plain ignorant or just lack ability to comprehend what's being discussed. He spoke out in favour of the public by calling out Tinubu's administration to address the hardship, he could have kept his mouth shut just like the senator representing your constituency.
Fool, is it now that u both know how to speak out?
All through Buhari bad govt, where was he?
Was he not one of Buhari supporters who help to destroy this country?
He is crying out because is not his Fulani brother causing the hardship. If it is his Fulani brother, will he speak out?
Quote me again, thunder will fire u!
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by BALLOSKI: 1:25am On Jul 22
Kukutenla:
And today you have become a leper in their midst

Almost all of the nPDP crew can be said to have been used and dumped las las by the coven called APC

Be careful which crowd you choose in life. The grass that's greener on the other side can end up being filled with thorns
PDP wasn't fair to them, too.
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by Kukutenla: 6:53am On Jul 22
BALLOSKI:
PDP wasn't fair to them, too.
Has APC given them a chance to even be petulant like they were in PDP?
Re: How Tinubu, Buhari Ordered Me To Join APC – Ndume by maasoap(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22
HussenAdul:

Fool, is it now that u both know how to speak out?
All through Buhari bad govt, where was he?
Was he not one of Buhari supporters who help to destroy this country?
He is crying out because is not his Fulani brother causing the hardship. If it is his Fulani brother, will he speak out?

Quote me again, thunder will fire u!

Look at this mumu. He doesn't lose out whether his brother, Fulani or Yoruba man is the one ruling. Chief of Whip! You ever comprehend that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun / Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting / Nasir El-Rufai's Thought On Buhari And Babangida's Age In 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.