Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,234 members, 7,936,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:46 PM

Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese (37911 Views)

Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Onitsha Catholic Diocese schools and hospitals they owns(photo) / Dancing In Church: First Baptist Church Agbede Warns Choir Members On Zanku, Gbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by BigBizzy(m): 5:36pm On Jul 21
Flog craze commot from their souls....as the useless people no wan learn but to worship human
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Kemetian: 6:32pm On Jul 21
He is lucky I wasn’t in that church. The dirty slap I would have decorated his face with…

Stupid animal. Fu..cking ‘pastor’.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by EreluRoz: 9:00pm On Jul 21
dkidd:
Probably that's how he gets his rocks off... Konji is not ur mate.. Father has been fantasizing and masturb.ating to those thick choir asses for some time now grin
And he has to flog then to cure his konji ? It's not adding up
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by AmalaAtiEwedu: 10:47pm On Jul 21
EreluRoz:
And he has to flog then to cure his konji ? It's not adding up
E be like say Rev father don knack that your kpekus before. cool
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Agboogashi: 11:27pm On Jul 21
Those that agreed to be flogged are cowards. Who born the so called father. Somebody ought to have taught him a lesson or two.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by BluntCrazeMan: 5:07am On Jul 22
Immatex:

Reminds me of the threat of St. Mary Catholic Church Okigwe Priest to shoot me.

I saw the fear in the eyes of his members who were with me when he made the threat, they know he is capable of killing.

Those people don’t even preach peace, so how would they even practice peace.

No matter what it was that caused him to threaten you (even if it is money-matter),, just leave that church for him.

You cannot come and go to any place for the sake of spirituality, and you end up being dragged away from the spirituality you were seeking in the first place.
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Subonbon(m): 5:14am On Jul 22
God will punish one father Daniel onukwe...he is the same as the beast that's flogs his choir members
Re: Rev. Fr. Linus Okwu Flogs Women, Choir Members In Enugu Catholic Diocese by Immatex(m): 5:43am On Jul 22
BluntCrazeMan:
No matter what it was that caused him to threaten you (even if it is money-matter),, just leave that church for him.

You cannot come and go to any place for the sake of spirituality, and you end up being dragged away from the spirituality you were seeking in the first place.

Was never a catholic church member and will never be.
It was a simple visit to him, to get his approval to on a soft drink company campaign at his church car park area during a Sunday service.
He simply went ballistic, accusing me of trying to make his congregation spend monies they should give in offering to him on soft drinks.
My attempt to make him see reason and reconsider almost lead him to ask his aids to go bring his pump action.
Well, we still used the small petrol station beside the church entrance for our activity and see we were not on his church property he and his boys couldn’t do much, his announcement to the parishioners not to buy the Malt drinks had the opposite effect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) / Why Demons Love Sperm,and Discharges. / Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.