Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State (1391 Views)

Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) / Soldiers Kill Suspected Kidnapper In Ondo, Rescue Victims (Photo) / Armed Robbers Neutralized After Engaging Soldiers In Gun Battle In Oyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by osuofia2(m): 6:57pm On Jul 20
kudos to the security operatives

2 Likes

Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by chiiraq802(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20
Nice one.

Crime doesn't pay but the only time I can stand with men of the underworld is wen dey attack our Polithiefcians and there family.
Don't mention me.

1 Like

Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by osuofia2(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20
no peace for the wicked. keep bursting them before they strike. super intel

Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by osuofia2(m): 7:01pm On Jul 20
juju no de work when used for crime

1 Like

Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by chiiraq802(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20
But why NPF dey always like to naked there dead body. anybody get clue lols

1 Like

Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by Lavor234: 7:02pm On Jul 20
Are these kidnappers or just people who have been eliminated.
Anyone could be framed and gun put on them, and it is on record that we have the worst police force in the world.

The reason why we must ascertain that these are real kidnappers is to avoid falling into the same trap.
You may be the one set up tomorrow with a gun round your neck.
We must fight for accoutability.
Besides, these lol like businessmen. Are u sure they aren't traders whi were eliminated.
Look too fresh to be criminals

10 Likes

Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by chiiraq802(m): 7:03pm On Jul 20
osuofia2:
juju no de work when used for crime

E get any good thing Nigerians dey use juju for, if not for crime and dubious act.
Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by Jeon(f): 7:09pm On Jul 20
“Graphic Image”.

2 Likes

Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by nazuel: 7:10pm On Jul 20
The baba wen do jazz for them, sha go hide because ehhhh
Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by Afonjah: 7:14pm On Jul 20
Wow
Many Nairaland Agbado monikers will be inactive from today.

Just observe.

1 Like

Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by MossadAgent: 8:56pm On Jul 20
Afonjah:
Wow
Many Nairaland Agbado monikers will be inactive from today.

Just observe.

Nah your blodas be these who police gunned down like wild rabid dogs in Lagos a couple of weeks ago.

4 Likes

Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by Oceanfl0w: 9:12pm On Jul 20
Wonderful job.

Their juju failed them.

1 Like

Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by Vergovert: 9:17pm On Jul 20
SW has been infiltrated by criminals from 5 plot republic. They are the same set of people that were neutralized recently in Lagos state.

*Military camouflage
* walkie talkie
* African voodoo charms

5 Likes

Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by BigYash: 12:32am On Jul 21
If they are real kidnappers,I will say kudos to the npf for a job well done.

1 Like

Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by ednut1(m): 3:13am On Jul 21
Some fools will still argue with you that jazzz/odeshi works 😂
Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by Sonofgod1990(m): 6:12am On Jul 21
jungle justice..too bad.y not take them to prison?
Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by ElohimShenRa(m): 6:25am On Jul 21
Beautiful! Majority of them will be shouting “I am an importer/exporter and my containers are on the high sea” during the day but are actually Kidnappers & Armed Robbers at night.

No matter how hard you try to conceal your true criminal nature, one day, you will be exposed and exterminated like these dead criminals above while your family members will bear the sorrow of your demise.

8 Likes

Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by ElohimShenRa(m): 6:47am On Jul 21
Sonofgod1990:
jungle justice..too bad.y not take them to prison?

I am not surprised with your senseless comment. Your name is Samson and you’re from Enugu - where crimes are celebrated and criminals rewarded with chieftaincy titles.

The FG is overwhelmed with the burden of international loans & limited funds; and all the prisons across the Country are congested.

Is it your father and your family members that will be funding their feeding & welfare if they were arrested & taken to prison?

Free citizens are groaning & crying under intense hardship but you want the FG to channel funds that could be used to assuage the suffering of the masses into rehabilitating hardened & irredeemable criminals.

Only the “Nzogbu-Nzogbu Headless Mob” reason and think this way.

You better change your evil ways before you end up being displayed like these dead criminals above.

2 Likes

Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by LordIsaac(m): 6:55am On Jul 21
This is how it should be...and not the Evans treatment.
Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by laivwire(m): 9:29am On Jul 21
chiiraq802:
Many times the bodies are dragged on and off the police truck during recovery and parade. For a dead body that's not responding, the clothes simply drag off. They also search for extra ammunition and I think possibly expose the body for evidence of wounds, tattoos. A guess

It's worse with the terrorists where bodies are h3adsh0t or decapitated to confirm they are truly dead. The bodies are also mutilated to shame them for their beliefs of the afterlife.

You would think western countries don't but we never know. They only ensure graphic images like these do not hit main stream media. We are largely desensitized in Nigeria with the graphic content we come across on a daily.

4 Likes

Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by Saturnalia(m): 9:30am On Jul 21
Vergovert:
SW has been infiltrated by criminals from 5 plot republic. They are the same set of people that were neutralized recently in Lagos state.

*Military camouflage
* walkie talkie
* African voodoo charms

Some of them were also caught at Ijebu-Ode for Kidnapping and killing their victims at Ijebu-Igbo after collecting ransom.

They leave their region to perpetrate crimes in EVERY OTHER REGION yet, any small thing they will shout “TILUMBU IS A DRUG DEALER; BUHARI IS JUBRIL EL-SUDAN”.

They shout the most but have the most skeletons in their cupboard.

7 Likes

Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by Creamypie(m): 10:57am On Jul 21
ElohimShenRa:

I am not surprised with your senseless comment. Your name is Samson and you’re from Enugu - where crimes are celebrated and criminals rewarded with chieftaincy titles.

The FG is overwhelmed with the burden of international loans & limited funds; and all the prisons across the Country are congested.

Is it your father and your family members that will be funding their feeding & welfare if they were arrested & taken to prison?

Free citizens are groaning & crying under intense hardship but you want the FG to channel funds that could be used to assuage the suffering of the masses into rehabilitating hardened & irredeemable criminals.

Only the “Nzogbu-Nzogbu Headless Mob” reason and think this way.

You better change your evil ways before you end up being displayed like these dead criminals above.
ElohimShenRa:
Beautiful! Majority of them will be shouting “I am an importer/exporter and my containers are on the high sea” during the day but are actually Kidnappers & Armed Robbers at night.

No matter how hard you try to conceal your true criminal nature, one day you will exposed and exterminated like these dead criminals above while your family members will bear the sorrow of your demise.
y'all have to understand that there is no criminal that their family don't know what they are into, whether kidnapper, robber, human vital organ harvesting and sale. They know, but keep kwayet and don't discuss it with them at home, and pray they are not discovered. Have u ever seen any ones family coming to beg the law enaforcement to hand over their corpse to them? They are beneficiaries of the crime. Left to me, at least one member of each of the criminals family has 2 be shot dead too

1 Like

Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by Cashio(m): 11:55am On Jul 21
October 2021, police on mufti came to my village, went to one welder's shop, took him without any explanation. While they were about driving out, one of our brother's approaching and passing on a bike alighted and knocked on their vehicle windscreen to inquire what was going and and guess what, the driver of the car alighted, collect a gun from one of the police officers at the back of the car, shot my village brother point blank in the head, entered their car, and drove off. After driving a few minutes, they reversed back to to the scene, picked the dead body and drove off again.
Few days later, what we read on the news was that police officers on intelligence information stormed the hideout of unknown gunmen and there was an exchange of gun battle which led to the death of one of the suspects l, while others escaped to the nearby bushes with various degrees of bullet wounds. These police me tied a red cloth around this guy's waist, dropped a machete and a local one round gun on his dead body and tagged him unknown gunmen.....
That was how we lost chigozie a graduate.

Ever since that incident, I stopped believing the stories of Nigerian police force. May Nigerian police not happen to anyone innocent.

Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by superCleanworks(m): 2:46pm On Jul 21
Lavor234:
Are these kidnappers or just people who have been eliminated.
Anyone could be framed and gun put on them, and it is on record that we have the worst police force in the world.

The reason why we must ascertain that these are real kidnappers is to avoid falling into the same trap.
You may be the one set up tomorrow with a gun round your neck.
We must fight for accoutability.
Besides, these lol like businessmen. Are u sure they aren't traders whi were eliminated.
Look too fresh to be criminals

Seriously. I hope they didn't join innocent people into that pile of bodies cos we all know the magic our popo can do.
Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by superCleanworks(m): 2:47pm On Jul 21
Cashio:
October 2021, police on mufti came to my village, went to one welder's shop, took him without any explanation. While they were about driving out, one of our brother's approaching and passing on a bike alighted and knocked on their vehicle windscreen to inquire what was going and and guess what, the driver of the car alighted, collect a gun from one of the police officers at the back of the car, shot my village brother point blank in the head, entered their car, and drove off. After driving a few minutes, they reversed back to to the scene, picked the dead body and drove off again.
Few days later, what we read on the news was that police officers on intelligence information stormed the hideout of unknown gunmen and there was an exchange of gun battle which led to the death of one of the suspects l, while others escaped to the nearby bushes with various degrees of bullet wounds. These police me tied a red cloth around this guy's waist, dropped a machete and a local one round gun on his dead body and tagged him unknown gunmen.....
That was how we lost chigozie a graduate.

Ever since that incident, I stopped believing the stories of Nigerian police force. May Nigerian police not happen to anyone innocent.

That's some bone chilling story. Lord have mercy.
Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by Cashio(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21
superCleanworks:

That's some bone chilling story. Lord have mercy.
If it didn't happen to someone I know, I wouldn't have believed. The family spent over a million naira with the intervention of our village king and some other prominent persons around to recover his body from the police for burial.
Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by alezzy13: 3:49pm On Jul 21
osuofia2:

OP you don't know you supposed to add 'graphic' to the title ?

Some people are sensitive to such images!! angry
Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by Nice2023(m): 5:50pm On Jul 21
If these people were alive,it may surprise us that some of them are passer-by.

Trust Nigerian police at ur peril.
Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by Lance008(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21
chiiraq802:
No be npm I no sure
Na struggle before he die some of dem trouser take Dey pull
Even dead cultist
Check them too
Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by Sapasenator: 8:22pm On Jul 21
The idiot still dey get erection!

Death to all kidnappers except if na politicians you kidnap.
Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by MaziObinnaokija: 10:37pm On Jul 21
cool good job weldone
Re: Neutralized Kidnapper's In Oyo State by MaziObinnaokija: 10:40pm On Jul 21
grin cheesy grin grin cool cool. Good job.Hope nor be those lasgidi be this sad
osuofia2:

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Will ISIS, Islamic State Jihadists War Crime Against Humanity Stop??? / See What They Did To This 4yr Old Boy Who Was Kidnapped; Graphic Pics / Jungle Justice. Whats Your Take. Very Graphic Pix Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.