Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Honouring A True Hero, Mr Azuka Nzewi, May His Legacy Live On Forever - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Honouring A True Hero, Mr Azuka Nzewi, May His Legacy Live On Forever (210 Views)

CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report / Politician Fights TV Presenter Live On TV For Questioning Him Too Much(Pic / Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Low Jamb Score (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honouring A True Hero, Mr Azuka Nzewi, May His Legacy Live On Forever by grassrootsig: 9:09pm On Jul 20
HONOURING A TRUE HERO, MR AZUKA NZEWI, MAY HIS LEGACY LIVE ON FOREVER

On Friday, July 19, 2024, I attended the burial ceremony of our fallen hero, Mr Azuka Nzewi, in the company of Nnewi Concerned Citizens (NCC) executive members and stakeholders. Mr Nzewi was tragically killed by gunmen while working tirelessly to keep us safe, alongside his commander, the late Mr Chieloka Ubajekwe.

In my remarks at the event, held at the deceased's compound in Mbanakwu Okpuno Nnewichi, Nnewi, I highlighted Mr Nzewi's exceptional bravery and dedication to serving ndị Nnewi. I also acknowledged the immense sacrifices he made to ensure our safety and security.

I further expressed my deepest condolences to his family and friends, and assured them that, with the support of NCC, I would always do my best to provide them with adequate support.

Furthermore, I took the opportunity to appreciate our gallant Vigilante Personnel for their selfless services in keeping us safe, and assured them that their sacrifices would never be in vain.

As we laid Mr Azuka Nzewi to rest, I urged everyone to honour his memory by continuing to work together for the betterment of our noble town. Let us never forget the sacrifices made by him and others like him in the line of duty.

May his soul rest in peace.

Senator (Dr) Ifeanyi Ubah, CON
Anambra South Senatorial District

Re: Honouring A True Hero, Mr Azuka Nzewi, May His Legacy Live On Forever by grassrootsig: 9:10pm On Jul 20
HONOURING A TRUE HERO, MR AZUKA NZEWI, MAY HIS LEGACY LIVE ON FOREVER.

Re: Honouring A True Hero, Mr Azuka Nzewi, May His Legacy Live On Forever by grassrootsig: 9:13pm On Jul 20
HONOURING A TRUE HERO, MR AZUKA NZEWI, MAY HIS LEGACY LIVE ON FOREVER..

Re: Honouring A True Hero, Mr Azuka Nzewi, May His Legacy Live On Forever by grassrootsig: 9:15pm On Jul 20
HONOURING A TRUE HERO, MR AZUKA NZEWI, MAY HIS LEGACY LIVE ON FOREVER...

Re: Honouring A True Hero, Mr Azuka Nzewi, May His Legacy Live On Forever by doggedfighter(f): 9:38pm On Jul 20
What's going on there ?

A political meeting ?
Re: Honouring A True Hero, Mr Azuka Nzewi, May His Legacy Live On Forever by MurderX: 10:43pm On Jul 20
Rest in power

(1) (Reply)

Soludo Empowering Anambra Non-indigenes, Others To Refrain From Touting / Nigerians Arrested In Haiti For Faking Nationality. / Thread Modifying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.