Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,236 members, 7,936,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:55 PM

Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police (29253 Views)

Donald Trump Picks JD Vance As His Running Mate / Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / George Lopez Jokingly Accepts Iran’s $80M Bounty To Kill Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by tctrills: 5:13pm On Jul 21
HitRun:
Trump happened to America. Before Trump, it used to be policy differences arguments with mutual respect between the two dominant Parties. Then, Americans choose which argument appeals to them at that time. With Trump things changed. He brought 3rd-world-country style of politics. He attacked the electoral process, and deliberately created all kinds of confusions. He continually pushed violent rhetoric indirectly. The list is endless. And guess what he has as an ally? Religion! lol. So 3rd-world-country style.
You are right before Trump the democrats and republican leaders would agree to go to war with Iraq and to bomb Libya. They loved foolish trade deals but Trump came and tore it all up. He defiled them and that's why they hate him. He also called the media fake news and they have never forgiven him for it.
Before Trump, it was stylish to deny election results. In fact, the media encouraged it in 2000, 2016, and 2018 but then Trump denied an election and it became the worst thing anyone can do. Funny people.

1 Like

Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by Offpointng: 5:25pm On Jul 21
Somilat:

Trump tried to kill Pence, a devout Christian.
How is that TemplarLandry grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Why did Trump and Pence later had a fall off?

1 Like

Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by Offpointng: 5:28pm On Jul 21
franchasofficia:
It's scary watching the great America gradually get ruined by two old men.

Biden is a very wrong person to be the President of America.

On the other hand it's scary imagining Donald Trump becoming US President again in November. He will reduce America to nothing after Biden's shenanigans, I feel the man's pains angry

Reduce America to nothing?? You're so Delusional.

Biden is the one who has reduced America to nothing cuz of how predictable he is
Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by Atlantis585: 5:33pm On Jul 21
The number of retards on this Nairaland supporting Trump amazes me. Trumps doesn’t give a shit about you guys, your families nor your shithole country.

Thankfully he will lose in the end. Americans are smart enough not to allow a convicted criminal be their president like Nigeria with a convicted drug dealer and crook running the country into the ground.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by Awise09(m): 5:43pm On Jul 21
Devil's advocate
Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by Everfrank(m): 5:44pm On Jul 21
The Jews want Trump dead as he pledged to stop their many wars.
Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by tunde1200(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21
Ipobidients have done worse here and nothing has happened to them.
I blame our system of government sha some of them supposed they correctional centre by now.
Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by Thundafireseun: 6:14pm On Jul 21
Ochyes:
make Seun no catch you oh

He can’t do more than a hanging pant
Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by HitRun(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21
maestro299:

I disagree.
The American political class (both Democrats and Republicans) created Trump. Trump was just a lightning rod for the masses' deep resentment that had been bubbling under the surface since the administration of George W. Bush. Many Americans were angry about how their government continually took them, the legal citizens for a ride. The political parties were different in name only. The American government gave preference to other countries' welfare (as an excuse to more easily loot), spending billions and billions of dollars overseas and ignored their own citizens. Trump was able to capitalize on that sentiment and used it to ride to power.

Do you live in the US? Welfare for citizens in the US is one of the best in the world. Go and verify.

All this talk about preference for other countries over their citizens are just political talking points. Repubs and Democrats all know that it is in their best interest to 'support' these countries, but of course politics must be played so you hear stories of preference of other countries over US citizens. At the end of the day, they won't change it whether Trump or Biden wins. Look at Ukraine for example. When the US announces X amount of money as aid to Ukraine, almost all that money is used to procure stockpiles of US military gear and ammunition, medication and medical consumables, as well as other essential commodities used for the prosecution of the war, which is shipped to Ukraine. This makes room for these items to be replaced by newer versions and updated technology. In supporting the bill at the senate, Mitch McConnel said as much on the floor of the senate. That has been the US practice for decades. Else, ask yourself, what do they do with all these gears they have stockpiled when there are no wars to be fought?
Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by Marc3500: 6:34pm On Jul 21
Omo ppl hate trump for that USA oo
Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by HitRun(m): 6:37pm On Jul 21
tctrills:

You are right before Trump the democrats and republican leaders would agree to go to war with Iraq and to bomb Libya. They loved foolish trade deals but Trump came and tore it all up. He defiled them and that's why they hate him. He also called the media fake news and they have never forgiven him for it.
Before Trump, it was stylish to deny election results. In fact, the media encouraged it in 2000, 2016, and 2018 but then Trump denied an election and it became the worst thing anyone can do. Funny people.

Yes, you could disagree with election results. There are laid down legal means to address it. Trump and his goons devised all manner of, allegedly, illegal means to scuttle the smooth transfer of power. This has never happened in the history of the US. In case you missed it, Amy Barret, the last US supreme court justice appointed by Trump pointedly told one of the Trump lawyers during the immunity hearing that there were actions taken by Trump after he lost that election that were not official acts of a president. She was referring to the alternate slate of electors' scheme.

1 Like

Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by mhiztaNexy(m): 7:17pm On Jul 21
saasala:
One of the foolish lots in America.

Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by Flamemignon1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21
okuta007:

make your case intelligently, stop generalizing and promoting ignorance on cyberspace
And I did, both sides of the political spread their own propaganda to make their sides look good, it's not a new thing
Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by okuta007: 7:35pm On Jul 21
Flamemignon1:

And I did, both sides of the political spread their own propaganda to make their sides look good, it's not a new thing

what i typed here is my personal opinion, what is us your own opinion other than disagreeing with me ? or are you waiting for CNN to tell you how to respond to what i typed here ? 😂
Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by Laurene: 8:22pm On Jul 21
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

I saw tuface reacting to Trump's assassination attempt, calling it staged

someone close to the fool should tell him that more than 18 lost their lives in benue to fulani bandits this weekend alone..

Facebook or twitter?
Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by tctrills: 8:30pm On Jul 21
HitRun:

Yes, you could disagree with election results. There are laid down legal means to address it. Trump and his goons devised all manner of, allegedly, illegal means to scuttle the smooth transfer of power. This has never happened in the history of the US. In case you missed it, Amy Barret, the last US supreme court justice appointed by Trump pointedly told one of the Trump lawyers during the immunity hearing that there were actions taken by Trump after he lost that election that were not official acts of a president. She was referring to the alternate slate of electors' scheme.
Please state the illegal things that Trump did? And yes, I agree completely with the Amy Barret. Trump did somethings as a candidate and not as the president but nothing illegal.
Again, your hate for Trump did not begin in January 6th 2021. So this is all an excuse.
Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by Flamemignon1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21
okuta007:

what i typed here is my personal opinion, what is us your own opinion other than disagreeing with me ? or are you waiting for CNN to tell you how to respond to what i typed here ? 😂
Your opinion is rooted in bias but mine is a fact, that's what I mean dumb dumb but keep listening to what fox news is telling you and be locked in on their matrix, I don't take my news from any of them either fox or CNN but you are locked in on the bias thread
Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by okuta007: 10:32pm On Jul 21
Flamemignon1:

Your opinion is rooted in bias but mine is a fact, that's what I mean dumb dumb but keep listening to what fox news is telling you and be locked in on their matrix, I don't take my news from any of them either fox or CNN but you are locked in on the bias thread

gerrarrahia menn, you disagree but you have no fact to replace your disagreement- agbaya
Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by Flamemignon1(m): 11:17pm On Jul 21
okuta007:

gerrarrahia menn, you disagree but you have no fact to replace your disagreement- agbaya
Damn, you are stupid. Oga just a quick swipe away, you will know the Democrats run CNN and the Republicans run Fox. It's completely obvious you are somewhat of an illiterate in American politics but you want to argue
Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by Probz(m): 11:35pm On Jul 21
Oh, Floridians.
Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by Originalsly: 11:44pm On Jul 21
I guess he's one that believes in his Constitutional Rights to free speech ... believing he can say what he wants and where he wants. I'm sure he will explain to the judge.
Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by Neoteny(m): 1:19am On Jul 22
It appears Michael is not a very Wiseman
Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by cardoctor(m): 11:45am On Jul 22
He who kills by the gun dies by the gun
Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by Emmagweke(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22
HitRun:
Trump happened to America. Before Trump, it used to be policy differences arguments with mutual respect between the two dominant Parties. Then, Americans would choose which argument appealed to them at that time. With Trump things changed. He brought 3rd-world-country style of politics. He attacked the electoral process, and deliberately created all kinds of confusions. He continually pushed violent rhetoric indirectly. The list is endless. And guess what he has as an ally? Religion! lol. So 3rd-world-country style.

You know more than US than your country
Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by HitRun(m): 4:52pm On Jul 22
Emmagweke:

You know more than US than your country

Naija matter don tire me.
Re: Florida Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump, Running Mate Vance: Police by finallybusy: 9:38pm On Jul 28
Happens every election year.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos / Abdallah Morsi Is Dead! Ex President Mohamed Morsi's Son Dies Of Heart Attack / Ibrahim Keita: Detained Malian President May Be Deported To Senegal – Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.