Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Aaron Caponigro Bad Sexual Thoughts About His Children. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aaron Caponigro Bad Sexual Thoughts About His Children. (419 Views)

Aaron Caponigro Sexual Needs / Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP / Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aaron Caponigro Bad Sexual Thoughts About His Children. by AaronCaponigro(m): 9:13am On Jul 21
I'm having sexually suggestive ideas about my kids. And I really need some assistance. I frequently find myself taking planes to Mexico in an attempt to manage my addiction to small children. I've been drawn to small children ever since I was a young child. And even though I've grown into a man and begun a family of my own, that still exists. My only option for comfort was to travel to Mexico. and actually see some kids. I have so many mental health issues.

Re: Aaron Caponigro Bad Sexual Thoughts About His Children. by VaginaAcademic: 1:00pm On Jul 21
Kill him
Re: Aaron Caponigro Bad Sexual Thoughts About His Children. by superCleanworks(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21
VaginaAcademic:
Kill him

which one is VaginaAcademic again? 😂

2 Likes

Re: Aaron Caponigro Bad Sexual Thoughts About His Children. by VaginaAcademic: 1:33pm On Jul 21
superCleanworks:

which one is VaginaAcademic again? 😂
Academician of Toto University department of vaginalogy
Re: Aaron Caponigro Bad Sexual Thoughts About His Children. by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:08pm On Jul 21
Submit yourself to the p0lice f0r life impris0nment, with that, y0u will be far fr0m children $ince yo0 are a predat0r.
Re: Aaron Caponigro Bad Sexual Thoughts About His Children. by IbnB: 8:38pm On Jul 21
AaronCaponigro:
I'm having sexually suggestive ideas about my kids. And I really need some assistance. I frequently find myself taking planes to Mexico in an attempt to manage my addiction to small children. I've been drawn to small children ever since I was a young child. And even though I've grown into a man and begun a family of my own, that still exists. My only option for comfort was to travel to Mexico. and actually see some kids. I have so many mental health issues.

He needs to use this ASAP!

Re: Aaron Caponigro Bad Sexual Thoughts About His Children. by princepeter566: 7:15am On Jul 22
A problem shared is half solved.
U are judging a man because he sin differs from yours.
All he needs is christ Jesus.
Christ won't condemn him if he comes to him.
Re: Aaron Caponigro Bad Sexual Thoughts About His Children. by VaginaAcademic: 8:10am On Jul 22
princepeter566:
A problem shared is half solved.
U are judging a man because he sin differs from yours.
All he needs is christ Jesus.
Christ won't condemn him if he comes to him.
until he uses your kids to satisfy himself then your opinion will change ode

(1) (Reply)

I Was Hungry – Man Tells Court Why He Stole Tubers Of Yam / 80 Boko Haram Members Surrender To Nigerian Troops / Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.