Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Telegram Is Paying People For Using Their App - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Telegram Is Paying People For Using Their App (150 Views)

My Parents Are Using Their Lives To Ruin My Future!!! / Woman With Triplet Seen Under Pedestrian Bridge, Mile12, Asking People For Help. / Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Telegram Is Paying People For Using Their App by Cryptocoins: 9:20am On Jul 21
Can you remember how many years you have used telegram? Don't worry if you can't quote the exact number of years.

Why is the age of telegram on your phone important, you may ask? It's because the more the number of years you have used the app, the more money you'll be paid.

Click here to check the age of telegram on your phone. Then, follow the prompts on the screen to connect your wallet you'll use to receive the money. It's very simple to do.

If you encounter any problems along the way, click here to chat with me and get help.

(1) (Reply)

Zara Female Slippers / Get Bck My Sight (eye Solution Naturally / 3 - 6months Baby Car Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.