Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,203 members, 7,963,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:38 PM

Tinubu Fighting On Too Many Fronts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Fighting On Too Many Fronts (266 Views)

Dele Momodu To Wike: No General Fight On Too Many Fronts, Apply The Brakes / Cartoon Pic Of Tinubu Fighting Dirty Surfaces (Funny Pic) / How Bola Tinubu Used Oyetola, Others As Fronts For Alpha Beta - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Fighting On Too Many Fronts by SadiqBabaSani: 12:58pm On Jul 21
Basically the President will be distracted with too many issue's, he did be overwhelmed.

Let the man weh sabi take charge

When Buhari was incharge, despite his many short comings, Tinubu kept holding the South and placating angry interests.

Now that Tinubu is incharge his friend has offered him up to Northern Vultures and instead of his aides to be making allies of Obidients the likes of hungry Reno is busy abusing the Igbos and the rest of us Southern tribes.

Onanuga is making more enemies forgetting that if push comes to shove the Igbos and Southern Nigeria are a reliable ally.
Re: Tinubu Fighting On Too Many Fronts by CyrusVI(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21
He's not fighting anything

Some Yorubas protested in Oyo and Ogun last year,they didn't even take it to Lagos and Ondo

Did Yorubas protest in Abia and Imo??

Did they care if u joined or not?

When the Northerners release their memo, did they include any state outside the North??
Why call them out then??

Now u wanna protest, No one would give an F if u choose to do it in the SE

Like the Yorubas last year, and the Hausas this year, they want u to also protest in you're region

It's not hard

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fighting On Too Many Fronts by sIfioksq: 1:23pm On Jul 21
Tinubu is definitely taking on significant challenges, but I believe he has the vision and experience to navigate through. His leadership style shows promise for a brighter Nigeria. Let's give him a chance to prove himself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Fighting On Too Many Fronts by helinues: 1:34pm On Jul 21
Lol
Re: Tinubu Fighting On Too Many Fronts by viyon02: 1:56pm On Jul 21
I used to be worst enemy of Tinubu, but now i changed my mind because he has made some changes which are not too obvious to many if completely implemented will be the best for the nation, but he has to face many tribulation, why, because he too once has done worst to predecessor Jonathan and many other evils before being a president. Now my point is he too must tast what he has done to others, karma never forget. I pray he succeed.
Re: Tinubu Fighting On Too Many Fronts by Afonjah: 1:56pm On Jul 21
Tinubu wants to thief Dangote refinery the same way he stole many Igbo businesses between 1999-2011 after waiting for them to fully establish.

I blame the aboki wey go site him precious refinery for agbado territory.

I advise Dangote to empower Oba of Benin to reclaim his war camp from Iragbijians.
Re: Tinubu Fighting On Too Many Fronts by Chinkoalhaji34: 1:58pm On Jul 21
Baba Agba, the master strategist
Re: Tinubu Fighting On Too Many Fronts by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21
Hmm... DEEP!!!
viyon02:
I used to be worst enemy of Tinubu, but now i changed my mind because he has made some changes which are not too obvious to many if completely implemented will be the best for the nation, but he has to face many tribulation, why, because he too once has done worst to predecessor Jonathan and many other evils before being a president. Now my point is he too must tast what he has done to others, karma never forget. I pray he succeed.

(1) (Reply)

Lawmaker Bought A New SUV For His Secondary School Daughter / Protests: Tinubu’s Real Troubles Are Just Beginning, By Farooq Kperogi / No Protest In South East!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.