Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,456 members, 7,961,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel (5904 Views)

'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago / Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by degoat: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2007
mamajama, Sup? Did you get to make it to NY for Nigeria Meet the World Conf.?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Mamajama(m): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2007
DAMN degoat you have killed a black man in MN, lol grin grin

Tayo D please remove your pics before they drop bomb on you like Hiroshima.
@ degoat no player i was in Las Vegas celebrating my b day bash.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2007
@degoat,

I need not dignify you with a direct response to your barrage of insults. Your name already tells me what kind of person you are.

@Mamajama,

What's the fuss about my pixs. I have absolutely nothing to hide. Let anyone eat their eats out. Whatsoever is manifest is light!
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by ochocinco1(m): 12:05am On Sep 28, 2007
Hehehehe

Tayo-D no mind them.

Your politics might stink
but you be fine boy jare. grin
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 4:09am On Sep 28, 2007
@Ocho cinco,
ocho cinco:

Hehehehe

Tayo-D no mind them.

Your politics might stink
but you be fine boy jare. grin
You've lost me here o. Are we discussing politics or racism?! undecided

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Tornadoz(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2007
Most reasonable people would read this piece by Big B1 and quietly leave the room. I think we should stop believing in the quaint idea that all black people are "brothers" and therefore suffer same discrimination. Davidylan despite his foibles knows when to do an "Asafa Powell". The man saw there was no sense in his argument.
For those who missed it, Big B1 gave this example.

"While I was at Carmine today, I couldn't believe that there wasn't any mafia, no shooting, no drugs, no vulgar tongue or gesture, no Sopranos, no gambling, no stealing and I didn't even see any European peasant"

@Tayo-D
Look at your cynicism towards fellow black people. You'd rather believe the uber racist O'Reilly whilst pouring scorn on the achievement of Jesse Jackson et al. You blame black people of under achieving as if The African American has the same mindset as a Nigerian migrant. The Nigerian migrant has father, mother, sister, brother etc to send money to, unlike the average native. Whilst a migrant would do almost any job, obey any rule, the native can't be expected to play by the same rule as an immigrant. Check the other minorities in America and you will know this is not a unique phenomenon. In the 80s, a Ghanaian Lecturer would emigrate to Nigeria as a secondary school teacher. Don't use your criteria to judge AA because your skin colour is the only similarity here.

@Prism or I-man or 4play
What I do not appreciate however, is your silly handle-matching. There is absolutely no reason for you to call me Tayo-D. Leave that game for infants.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time. I remember you caught me off-guard when you swapped 4play for I-man. I have since become an expert in the syndrome that plague you and the gang that are politically joined at the hip with you. Anyway let me leave you to ponder how I was able to decode it. Shalom!
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Iman3(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2007
You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time. I remember you caught me off-guard when you swapped 4play for I-man. I have since become an expert in the syndrome that plague you and the gang that are politically joined at the hip with you. Anyway let me leave you to ponder how I was able to decode it. Shalom!

You seem to be a man of brazen idiocy.Here is a man who was a few months ago proudly refering me to Neo-Nazis as his source of information.

A program about how white stereotyping leads to racism is refered to as proof of Bill O'Reilly's racism.Isn't that imbecillitty in its purest manifestation?None of the critics have actually listened to the program.Not even Al Sharpton found the program racist.

Of course if you take a persons quote out of context,you can lead to any conclusions you want.The duty of intelligent people is to find out how the whole issue arose and look beyond soundbites from partisan organisations like Media Matters.

PS:Prizm was Tayo-D and now he is I-man.What an idiot! grin
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Tornadoz(m): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2007
Prizm was Tayo-D and now he is I-man.What an idiot!
You were too quick to rub hands with glee. I caught you with your O'Reilly pants down. Lol
Got to go now, see you later Prizm or I-man or 4play.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Iman3(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2007
@Tornadoz

Were you not the slowpoke who was citing Frank Weltner? grin Google the name and see what you come up with.So Weltner is okay for you but O'Reilly is racist.People like you make white claims that Blacks are ignorant sound credible grin
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by dudubobo1: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2007
I have just taken some minutes to read some other posts by TayoD. He seems to be absolutely in love with anything that is white or pro-west and quick to denounce anything that is non-white or against western propaganda.

Or am I missing a point?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2007
@dudu-bobo,

I have just taken some minutes to read some other posts by TayoD. He seems to be absolutely in love with anything that is white or pro-west and quick to denounce anything that is non-white or against western propaganda.

Or am I missing a point?
You are obviously missing my point. I am against racism, be it against a black man or agaisnt a white man. Take a closer look at those who are shouting white racsim here and you will find out that they are actually racist too. That is my point. You don't fight racism with racism.

While in Nigeria, I employed Hausa, Igbos and Yorubas without any thought to their tribe. I even provided scholarships to 2 hausa boys who showed keen interests in education but without the resources to pursue their dreams. The first time the thought of ethnicity came to my mind was when my Driver, who was yoruba, commented that he was surprised how openly, freely and closely I relate with people of different cultures, and even employ them without giving prefernce to yorubas.

It is that same attitude I have here. I do not judge people based on the colour of their skin, their ethnicity or nationality. It is the discriminatory WAZOBIA mentality that many Nigerians have, that they have translated to their world-view and thus think anything or anyone different than them must be evil and bad. It would be good if we can set sentiments aside and deal with issues and facts as they are.

Tornadoz accused me of belittling the efforts of people like Jesse Jackson and Rev Sharpton. that is simply not true. That I criticise Obasanjo does not mean I belittle his efforts. I just feel some things they are doing are wrong and will need to be corrected. I did mention some Black leaders who have the same goals as they do but with different approaches that I believe are much better. So accusing me of being anti-black is simply a slap on the face of truth.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2007
While in Nigeria, I employed Hausa, Igbos and Yorubas without any thought to their tribe. I even provided scholarships to 2 hausa boys who showed keen interests in education but without the resources to pursue their dreams. The first time the thought of ethnicity came to my mind was when my Driver, who was yoruba, commented that he was surprised how openly, freely and closely I relate with people of different cultures, and even employ them without giving prefernce to yorubas.

ZZZzzzzoooooooooooooooooo
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2007
It is that same attitude I have here. I do not judge people based on the colour of their skin, their ethnicity or nationality. It is the discriminatory WAZOBIA mentality that many Nigerians have, that they have translated to their world-view and thus think anything or anyone different than them must be evil and bad. It would be good if we can set sentiments aside and deal with issues and facts as they are.

ZZZzzzzzoooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2007
Tornadoz accused me of belittling the efforts of people like Jesse Jackson and Rev Sharpton. that is simply not true. That I criticise Obasanjo does not mean I belittle his efforts. I just feel some things they are doing are wrong and will need to be corrected. I did mention some Black leaders who have the same goals as they do but with different approaches that I believe are much better. So accusing me of being anti-black is simply a slap on the face of truth.

ZZZzzzzooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Afam(m): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2007
@TayoD,

Very interesting response from you.

So, have you ever criticized Bush, the US or even the West for anything?

Your answer will surely go a long way in further explaining who you are and what you stand for.

Enjoy
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2007
@Afam,

So, have you ever criticized Bush, the US or even the West for anything?

Your answer will surely go a long way in further explaining who you are and what you stand for.
Just on this topic alone, I did mention that racism is a vice that both Whites and Blacks are guilty of. does that answer your question?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by mrmetoo(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2007
Although this whole thing was taken out of context we can't take away from the fact that Bill-O is a closet racist. In the same show he said that he couldn't get over the fact that blah blah blah, "he" being the keyword here. If he said the statement came from someone like his grandmother, who he cleary refers to as racist, after taking her to the restaurant then thats understandable. For a man that is supposed to be enlightened thats quite ignorant. Its almost like saying he went to an HBCU and that he saw normal fraternities and sororities using greek letters like white schools and not gangs like the crips and bloods throwing gang signs around campus. Although the overall message of the show was positive some words "slipped" from him that just shows his true colors. He's the same person that went after Pepsi for endorsing Ludacris but went hush when they decided to pick up the Osbournes. You can't be selective when trying to right wrongs especially when it comes to peoples' culture, race or whatever. Someone described Bill-O as a gentleman, what a laugh. The man is the most narcissistic person on tv, he's the same person that calls people idiots and other demeaning names if you don't share his point of view.

@topic
Just for fun "Racist Mongrel" thats kinda an oxymoron don't you think?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2007
If you have a better description for this bastard, please let me know. I will gladly change it.

For now, in my book, he remains a pure racist mongrel (bastard)
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2007
@ mr me too:
By the way, your post is excellent.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Afam(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2007
Tayo-D:

@Afam,
Just on this topic alone, I did mention that racism is a vice that both Whites and Blacks are guilty of. does that answer your question?

Nope, it does not answer the question because the statement was made to defend the allegation that you hated anything black.

Let me make is easier for you?

Has Bush ever done anything wrong as the president of the US?

It is true that the US has done something wrong in its history?

Enjoy!
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by mrmetoo(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2007
Big B1:

@ mr me too:
By the way, your post is excellent.

Thanks.  

Big B1:

If you have a better description for this bastard, please let me know. I will gladly change it.

For now, in my book, he remains a pure racist mongrel (bastard)
I think I prefer "Racist A**hole". I don't know if you can use that though? Lol. I think we'll have to settle for mongrel for now
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2007
@Afam,

Nope, it does not answer the question because the statement was made to defend the allegation that you hated anything black.
I said I hated anything black?! shocked Goodness me. Why are you lying over the www like this? Don't you know thew whole world got access to your write up and you put yourself in danger of being confirmed as a liar by the rest of civilization?

Let me make is easier for you?

Has Bush ever done anything wrong as the president of the US?
When did this issue become about Bush? Granted, it deals with US history, but your personality hang-over is still evident by your submissions.

It is true that the US has done something wrong in its history?
Are you serious?! Is this a serious question? And by the way, maybe you should give us a list of countries that throughout their history hasn't done anything wrong!

Enjoy!
Always!
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Iman3(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2007
The question Afam should be asked is whether Bush has ever done anything right.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by NINETOFIVE(m): 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2007
Tayo-D, Davidylan and I-man.

I don't know what planet you bunch of neo-cons reside in.

But the one me I see has me on the defensive, not because I want to

play victim or suffer bouts of self pity, but because it is cruel to my kind as it has been for

ages.

White people are scandalous. Just look at Russia. When they needed our help, they named one

of their universities after Patrice Lumumba and now they are picking off black people one by one in Moscow

At least Europeans cover their negro phobia under a cloth of liberal Humanist Enlightenment thinking.

But Americans like O'reilly are so. . .

Abeg I no wan argue jo

You can argue with self hating dumb morons all your life, it wont make any difference, believe me I've had my fair share of this battle and I wont go back, they just need that flash moment as a wake up call, and am as sure as heaven it would go round. i've been to all kinds of racist sites, is only black people that jumps to the defence of those who could not give phuck about them and I blame this on very low IQ and inferiority complex, to become a very smart person you have to out grow using other culture to validate yourself, unfortunately, this is what all these people do.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by NINETOFIVE(m): 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2007
I-man:

You should not be asking questions, you should be furnishing us with all the right things Bush has done, the bliss in in ignorance is insurmountable. Bush is the continuation of American history; first, the extermination of the the Amerindians, then the enslavement of Africans, we all know who's next, cant people just do nothing?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Iman3(m): 12:03am On Sep 29, 2007
NINETOFIVE:

You should not be asking questions, you should be furnishing us with all the right things Bush has done, the bliss in in ignorance is insurmountable. Bush is the continuation of American history; first, the extermination of the the Amerindians, then the enslavement of Africans, we all know who's next, can't people just do nothing?

What is this incoherent twaddle you are spewing?If you are one of those who think that the tens of thousands of policy decisions Bush has made are all wrong,then you are incurably blinded by prejudice.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by ochocinco1(m): 12:19am On Sep 29, 2007
Obviously Bush has not run the country to the ground
but certain decisions shape the reputations of leaders, for
better or worse.

Bush will forever be remembered for his Iraq decision and for worse
I am afraid.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by NINETOFIVE(m): 12:22am On Sep 29, 2007
I-man:

What is this incoherent twaddle you are spewing?If you are one of those who think that the tens of thousands of policy decisions Bush has made are all wrong,then you are incurably blinded by prejudice.

There is a complete reflection of those good policy decisions in the pols, I still maintain that ignorance is bliss.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Iman3(m): 12:28am On Sep 29, 2007
ocho cinco:

Obviously Bush has not run the country to the ground
but certain decisions shape the reputations of leaders, for
better or worse.

Bush will forever be remembered for his Iraq decision and for worse
I am afraid.
Given that this thread relates to race,Bush's perceived failings in Iraq don't fill me with grief.For one thing,I'm neither Iraqi or American.As an African,I'm more interested in Bush's policies in Africa which on balance are better than those of previous adminstrations.

If we were in Arab forum,the users will not declare Bush a failure because of his policies in Africa,they think of themselves first.Look around this forum,every thread about foreign affairs is about the Middle-East and not one single one of us from the Middle-East.

NINETOFIVE:

There is a complete reflection of those good policy decisions in the pols, I still maintain that ignorance is bliss.

Reagan had fantastic polling stats.How does that reflect on his attitude towards racism?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by ochocinco1(m): 12:37am On Sep 29, 2007
I-man:

Given that this thread relates to race,Bush's perceived failings in Iraq don't fill me with grief.For one thing,I'm neither Iraqi or American.As an African,I'm more interested in Bush's policies in Africa which on balance are better than those of previous adminstrations.

If we were in Arab forum,the users will not declare Bush a failure because of his policies in Africa,they think of themselves first.Look around this forum,every thread about foreign affairs is about the Middle-East and not one single one of us from the Middle-East.

I must concede: a good point.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by NINETOFIVE(m): 5:20am On Sep 29, 2007
I-man:

Reagan had fantastic polling stats.How does that reflect on his attitude towards racism?

Well in that sense, you are right, that trend started with George bush Snr, I guess this is what argument is all about, my only fear is that you can not really trust these guys, if the table turns, you don't have a lot of guarantee, is all about politics robbing peter to pay Paul, one thing you are right about also is the fact that we should pretty much mind our business, cause when we were oppressed nobody spoke up for us. reminds me of the word of Gandhi: Gandhi told the then South African Apartheid regime that the Indians should not be relegated to the level of raw Kaffir {Black} who only thinks of how to sell goat, buy wife and waist away in eternal indolence.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Afam(m): 5:58am On Sep 29, 2007
I-man:

My question wasn't directed at you so leave TayoD to answer the question if he so wishes.

Of course, Bush has done some things right, no one can deny that but for heaven's sake we are interested in his many avoidable blunders.

I do not believe in blanket commendation or condemnation of a person, group or nation regardless of the facts on ground, it is a wrong way of doing things and you, TayoD and Davidylan are way too guilty of this and that is what pisses people of.

Have you bothered to ask why some people would rather lump the 3 of you together and for the wrong reasons too? Take a hard look in the mirror.

In fact the only person that your line of argument is better than on this forum is the complete slowpoke chidichris and it is out of respect that I have not lumped him with you as that would be an insult to your kind and that would also mean elevating him from the very bottom position he currently enjoys to a level that has no business with such animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Third Mainland Bridge Will Not Be Closed During Repairs – Fashola / Jonathan to attend Mandela’s memorial service, leaves for S.Africa tonight / It's Official!!! PDP Won Osun Bye-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.