Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,506 members, 7,961,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) (56214 Views)

Tearful Lady Kneels And Thanks Her Sister For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) / Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 9:41pm On Jul 22
HopeVictor:
Religion of our fore fathers. I don't see anything beautiful about her though
Which one is your own religion that is not of forefathers? undecided
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Omoawoke: 9:42pm On Jul 22
LordIsaac:

No human can create God. Jesus is Lord. You wouldn't know what I'm talking about because the prince of this world makes sure of it. I pray God Himself shows you mercy and opens your eyes.

But humans created objects of worship like bible, cross, anointing oils, churches, and bullshitt stories they sold to you to enslave you. She created her own objects of worship, let her be!

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Chetas81(m): 9:42pm On Jul 22
TemplarLandry:
It will surely end in regrets for her.
Pathetic agent of darkness.

Her ugliness speaks volumes.
"Those who make (idols) them are like them; So is everyone who trusts in them."
Psalms 135:15-18.
SO IT'S TRUE THAT, YOU THE FOOOOOOOOOOLISH BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE ANGEL OF DARKNESS, I BLAME THE ZIONIST WHO COLONISED THE BLACK AFRICAN CITIZEN

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by tallfish145(m): 9:42pm On Jul 22
TemplarLandry:

Thats ur problem

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 9:43pm On Jul 22
judedwriter:
Exodus 20
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯³ Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
⁴ Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
⁵ Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.
Get lost! The God of Israel gave that rule to those who are of the blood of Israel in the Land of Canaan at the time. It is sheer arrogance to subject someone who is instead of Nigerian descent to a standard that he/she is not qualified for. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by correctguy101(m): 9:43pm On Jul 22
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
And to think that some fellows who also knee down and pray to the picture of a white man in the name of Jesus,are castigating her beats my total imagination....

Come on,what's the difference between you Catholics who pray and idolizes the image of Mary and what this girl is doing?

Good question..

What's the difference?
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Chucks13: 9:43pm On Jul 22
Which kind thing be dis again?
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Agugbadin: 9:43pm On Jul 22
TemplarLandry:

Gullibility and ignorance can be responsible for this.You just wander what someone like this has learnt in the university. See ugliness.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Medipharm: 9:43pm On Jul 22
Malroux:
Who are you to judge? Are you better than her?
Yes, he's better than her in many ways

1 Like

Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by kindy51(m): 9:43pm On Jul 22
TemplarLandry:

So you dey go church still dey support apc?
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Chetas81(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22
CONGRATULATIONS YOU SHALL ACHIEVE MORE BY DOING THIS, I PITY THOSE SILLY NIGERIAN WHO BELIEVE IN ALIEN 👽👽👽 RELIGION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Judolisco(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22
Last I checked we have 3 religions in Nigeria.... Christianity, Islam and traditional religion

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Wiseman2y(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22
Disgusting
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 9:46pm On Jul 22
Judolisco:
Last I checked we have 3 religions in Nigeria.... Christianity, Islam and traditional religion
You have politicians who worship money, greed and power...and then you also have Nigerians who worship sex... there are more religions in that country than what you listed there. undecided
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Ochibanigeria(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22
What a good way to be wasted.
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22
Agbadorians fit go church and shrine openly.
Am not surprised.Many of you in this forum supporting idolatry are warming up for a very hot zone in hell!! angry
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by correctguy101(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22
Globad:

Religious arrogance

When will you finish breaking the yoke?

Imagine if the religion that says that God gave birth to himself and killed himself, as a sacrifice to himself, in order to forgive human beings that he created and tempted, had originated from Nigeria.

They would have written it off as nonsense

See you... You never know believers dem...

Worst is, they're all arrogant about their foolishn3ss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by AdeCityzen(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
And to think that some fellows who also knee down and pray to the picture of a white man in the name of Jesus,are castigating her beats my total imagination....

Come on,what's the difference between you Catholics who pray and idolizes the image of madam Mary and what this girl is doing?
Where do you stand self? Your question is a bit confusing, you sound domb
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by IduNaOba: 9:48pm On Jul 22
This is beautiful.
She is beautiful
We need more people like her who will proudly showcase our diversity of beliefs and also promote the ways of our ancestors which has proven to be way better than the ways of Oyibo ancestors

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Jokerman(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22
LordIsaac:

No human can create God. Jesus is Lord. You wouldn't know what I'm talking about because the prince of this world makes sure of it. I pray God Himself shows you mercy and opens your eyes.

Amen. Our prayer is that they come to the knowledge of truth before they leave this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Thabothabo101: 9:50pm On Jul 22
That's the way it used to be before we kowtowed to the white man’s christianity bs. Now look where we are.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by yemmywesey(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22
Very good , may olodumare answer our prayers, indigenous African religion or beliefs is not satanic or demonic.
It is foreign religions like Christianity and Islamic religion that are demonizing, castigating and making it inferior and are attacking it from all angles.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by AdeCityzen(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22
Nonexisting1:
Whatever works for people, they should stick to. I don't see any difference between this and kneeling before the statue of virgin Mary.
Blind comment
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by izubext007: 9:53pm On Jul 22
that same marker pen she used in signing on other people that she present to her ugly idol👹👹 like her.

A lot will graduate for many years no work, because of one Edo girl.
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by femi4: 9:53pm On Jul 22
Gistmedia10:
A beautiful Nigerian graduate has captured the attention of social media users with a heartfelt and unusual display of gratitude following her university graduation. In a video that has quickly gone viral, the graduate is seen in her graduation attire, performing a unique act of thanksgiving that has sparked widespread discussion online. shocked

The footage, which has been circulating on various social media platforms, shows the graduate in her signing-out wear, surrounded by an aura of celebration and reverence. As part of her thank-you ritual, she places her signing-out pen at the altar of a wooden idol. In her left hand, she holds a bottle of dry gin, while a local bell is firmly grasped in her right hand.

The graduate is then seen passionately praying to the wooden idol, expressing her gratitude for the assistance and guidance she believes she received throughout her academic journey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyhPbRHZGPk
Stupidity
Kneeling before a carved image that can't talk....smh
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by musicwriter(m): 9:54pm On Jul 22
Righteousness2:
My People are DESTROYED for Lack of Knowledge.

In this time and age where the MOVE and POWER of GOD is so MIGHTY is where somebody goes to Bow and kneel before toys and stones thay cannot help themselves.
This Is Bondage Extraordinaire.

Precious DADDY show her Mercy, Break and Destroy the Yoke in her life and Family and Set her Free in JESUS Name .. Amen

You both are birds of same feather. The only difference is that your's is a European sickness, while her's is African.

I often ask myself: which is better among the two? And my answer is that stupidity is stupidity. It doesn't matter who or which.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by AdeCityzen(m): 9:54pm On Jul 22
ogelekpomgam:
Agbadorians fit go church and shrine openly.
Am not surprised.Many of you in this forum supporting idolatry are warming up for a very hot zone in hell!! angry
Last day is at hand
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Nonexisting1: 9:55pm On Jul 22
Peakdesign23:
She’s done for.
She is done for because the religion you believe in and follow says so?

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Osanoghodua1: 9:55pm On Jul 22
May Jesus encounter Jesus, she will understand what it's to be free and blessed. May God help her. Leave idok alone, it doesn't end well.
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by dododawa1: 9:56pm On Jul 22
Blogger

Bokoharam

Bandit

IPOB

Yoruba agitators

Are same level.
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Ademighty01(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22
That's good, she not pretend like you people. I love her.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Ibile77(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22
TemplarLandry:

She is not ugly , she is wonderfully and fearfully created by God Almighty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka / Man Rejected In Nigeria Over Facial Tumour Now A 4th Year Medical Student In USA / Nigeria Universities and Polytechnics In Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.