Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,506 members, 7,961,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) (56213 Views)

Tearful Lady Kneels And Thanks Her Sister For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Kneels Down To Beg His Secondary School Girlfriend (VIDEO) / Kaduna Teacher Thanks God On Facebook For His Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:57pm On Jul 22
judedwriter:
Exodus 20
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
³ Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
⁴ Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
⁵ Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.

Tell that to Catholics and Anglicans first...! tongue
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by YouAreNobody: 9:57pm On Jul 22
PeterZoom:
This girl is not beautiful jare. Even the idols are finer than her.

mehn, you get bad mouth cry
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Empiree: 9:57pm On Jul 22
Righteousness2:
My People are DESTROYED for Lack of Knowledge.

In this time and age where the MOVE and POWER of GOD is so MIGHTY is where somebody goes to Bow and kneel before toys and stones thay cannot help themselves.
This Is Bondage Extraordinaire.

Precious DADDY show her Mercy, Break and Destroy the Yoke in her life and Family and Set her Free in JESUS Name .. Amen
what is the difference between you and her?. You also kneel before the cross, image of Mary and image of Jesus. How are you different?
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by tallfish145(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22
judedwriter:
Exodus 20
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁴ Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
⁵ Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.
How many times have say this to the catholics
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by adams123: 9:59pm On Jul 22
Righteousness2:

In this time and age where the MOVE and POWER of GOD is so MIGHTY is where somebody goes to Bow and kneel before toys and stones thay cannot help themselves.

Precious DADDY show her Mercy, Break and Destroy the Yoke in her life and Family and Set her Free in JESUS Name .. Amen
There's no difference between you and her because you attribute the power that belongs to GOD ALMIGHTY to Jesus Christ (The prophet) of GOD.

You better come to Islam if not your eye go see nwéè when you died
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by hardon1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22
When the same same spirit don begin torment her seriously, na she go still enter one church for Deliverance

These are our African gods are ok o, but Dem no dey hear sorry 😁😁😁. If you match line Dem go torment you like hell. Dem no dey hear sorry...
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Gbeng30(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22
Orisirisi...
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Krankhead: 10:04pm On Jul 22
TemplarLandry:
It will surely end in regrets for her.
Pathetic agent of darkness.

Her ugliness speaks volumes.
"Those who make (idols) them are like them; So is everyone who trusts in them."
Psalms 135:15-18.
So.all.your pastors taken your money and you worship them.
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Zony94: 10:04pm On Jul 22
Idolatry is a sin to God no comments
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Krankhead: 10:04pm On Jul 22
I don't have problem with her belief.
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by ejimatic: 10:05pm On Jul 22
Gistmedia10:
A beautiful Nigerian graduate has captured the attention of social media users with a heartfelt and unusual display of gratitude following her university graduation. In a video that has quickly gone viral, the graduate is seen in her graduation attire, performing a unique act of thanksgiving that has sparked widespread discussion online. shocked

The footage, which has been circulating on various social media platforms, shows the graduate in her signing-out wear, surrounded by an aura of celebration and reverence. As part of her thank-you ritual, she places her signing-out pen at the altar of a wooden idol. In her left hand, she holds a bottle of dry gin, while a local bell is firmly grasped in her right hand.

The graduate is then seen passionately praying to the wooden idol, expressing her gratitude for the assistance and guidance she believes she received throughout her academic journey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyhPbRHZGPk
. Content creation!
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by GenFunction: 10:05pm On Jul 22
RealityKings:
It's time they start arresting bloggers for using this word "beautiful" angry
Misleading the public everytime abi beautiful have another meaning?
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by JohnOkolo: 10:09pm On Jul 22
TemplarLandry:

Righteousness 24 don turn Templar Weere crazy. You serve the only one true GOD allow others serve Fake Two true GOD in peace abeg.

E no pass like that
No be everybody wan go Heaven
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by GenFunction: 10:09pm On Jul 22
Malroux:
Who are you to judge? Are you better than her?
He never judged,he jus state him POV wey sound like judgement to u.
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Caleb15(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22
judedwriter:
Exodus 20
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

And showing mercies unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:15pm On Jul 22
This is why you need to double the fire on your altar. Imagine hunting for a vacancy with this kind of person after graduation without having a strong altar backing you up
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by ScarletBrace(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22
Gistmedia10:
A beautiful Nigerian graduate has captured the attention of social media users with a heartfelt and unusual display of gratitude following her university graduation. In a video that has quickly gone viral, the graduate is seen in her graduation attire, performing a unique act of thanksgiving that has sparked widespread discussion online. shocked

The footage, which has been circulating on various social media platforms, shows the graduate in her signing-out wear, surrounded by an aura of celebration and reverence. As part of her thank-you ritual, she places her signing-out pen at the altar of a wooden idol. In her left hand, she holds a bottle of dry gin, while a local bell is firmly grasped in her right hand.

The graduate is then seen passionately praying to the wooden idol, expressing her gratitude for the assistance and guidance she believes she received throughout her academic journey.

Why does she look like what she’s worshiping?
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by celestineteryim: 10:25pm On Jul 22
That's amadioha god from East nah
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Konjiboii: 10:26pm On Jul 22
Una definition of beautiful for this country sha
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Mrexcell(m): 10:26pm On Jul 22
That region and juju are like 5&6.
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by CyrusVI(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22
sunshineV:
ori e buru
This is harsh
I'm giving the last warning

Don't ever say this again, kid sis
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by freakyavia: 10:30pm On Jul 22
omo you break her heart na here you go end up o
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Kobojunkiee: 10:31pm On Jul 22
Angelfrost:
■ Tell that to Catholics and Anglicans first...! tongue
They are no different from those who worship their pastors and Daddy GOs or spiritual fathers. All na the same thing...bowing to other gods. ! undecided
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Krismas(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22
Righteousness2:

grin fake Christians, always imaging that their fake bleached god jesus is better than local gods like Sango or Ogun or Oya in this video grin
Only recently, Christianity king-the pope,
has confirmed that Hell-fire does not exist.
Making Christianity a mere cooked-up fake fable

Just take a listen

https://youtube.com/shorts/gkA7a_N8iJg?si=DX-jLGaULNTIoNOP
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by hardbody: 10:33pm On Jul 22
TemplarLandry:

She will probably become better in life than you. She has not discarded her roots. Unlike you and the next efulefu below you
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22
My own be say just be careful with the kind babe you dey carry say you Wan go knack.

Some no get joy oo.
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by hardbody: 10:37pm On Jul 22
Righteousness2:

Ask yourself if she was that religiously wayward how did she get to the final destination. Don't even give me that yap about god extending mercy to her except you mean her god. Y'all keep worshipping what you don't know
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by united4men: 10:37pm On Jul 22
No religious tolerance in this part of the world. Everyone won't choose your mode of worship, so drink water & rest if they choose to do what suits them
Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by Franking: 10:39pm On Jul 22
Righteousness2:

There's no difference between you and the lady.

Imagine talking mentioning Jesus as if he's not just an imaginary character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Kneels Before Her Idols And Gives Thanks (photos) by MasterTeeUSA: 10:40pm On Jul 22
These kinds of videos always touch me somehow... I also relate things spiritually and look for family history trends when talking to people. I notice most people see life as a coincidence until I start showing them things are tied to family and some things are not entirely normal. So, I respect our past culture, but I have also experienced the powerful experience of God via prayers and saw things that were never told thousands of miles away.

Gistmedia10:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka / Man Rejected In Nigeria Over Facial Tumour Now A 4th Year Medical Student In USA / Nigeria Universities and Polytechnics In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.