Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,238 members, 7,936,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris (31577 Views)

VP Harris will be easier to defeat - Trump Reacts 2 Biden's Withdrawal From Race / Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) / US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Expanse2020(m): 10:14am On Jul 23
Padipadi:

Ya anus don dey leak. Arindin!
Pálí Abi paper why u like to abuse
If I catch u for street here in Ibadan
Ojue mabo
My pampers boi
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Cromagnon: 2:40pm On Jul 23
nolamicautos:

Blacks hating blacks. [/size]
[b/]

Hate
How
Do you open your doors to all strangers
Do you lock your doors at night
Do you have fence and burglary proof
Why not leave it wide open
[/b]
Where do you guys get all these stats from sef.
[b/]

Why do you argue without stats
It's all in the news they don't blast on cnn
But propaganda sounds good to you so you support rubbish without the facts
[/b]
[size=8pt] Nawa ooo. What do you stand to gain from Trump sir?
I stand to gain a functioning economy
If America collapse where will you see to japa or where will you see help in times of crisis

Do you think long term at all

Or you think they have unlimited resources
You don't know when men have no job crime follows
They've started attacking ppl and policemen in new York when the freebies stopped flowing

Black's that were supporting are now annoyed cos the money and housing and schooling for them and their children is now going to immigrants while the whites taxes are going up to pay for all the 'free' stuff

It's chess not checkers
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Padipadi: 7:15pm On Jul 23
Expanse2020:

Pálí Abi paper why u like to abuse
If I catch u for street here in Ibadan
Ojue mabo
My pampers boi
Receive one nuke!
Cry harder!

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by AnyanwuSK: 8:42pm On Jul 23
nolamicautos:
She’s black, I support her. I will never support racial Trump who doesn’t care about immigrants like he forgot his grandfather and mother were both immigrants from Germany and Scotland.

You support her because she's black,
You think a so called black person can't be racist. You're already a racist (Pot calling Kettle Black)
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Expanse2020(m): 9:31am On Jul 24
Padipadi:

Receive one nuke!
Cry harder!
Pampers
Ebu labi 🤣🤣
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Padipadi: 11:01am On Jul 24
Expanse2020:

Pampers
Ebu labi 🤣🤣
Pampers, shey ya gay-tool gworo chewing Sheikhs can't mend ya leaking anus?
Take this nuke to seal it. But it may v explosive terms and conditions.

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Expanse2020(m): 6:58pm On Jul 24
Padipadi:

Pampers, shey ya gay-tool gworo chewing Sheikhs can't mend ya leaking anus?
Take this nuke to seal it. But it may v explosive terms and conditions.
Pampas
Omo mi né pampas afonzo
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Chai ur anus don suffer
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Padipadi: 7:31pm On Jul 24
Expanse2020:

Pampas
Omo mi né pampas afonzo
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Chai ur anus don suffer
You're mad but ya family members aren't aware.
Come lemme diagnose you for quick healing.
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Expanse2020(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24
Padipadi:

You're mad but ya family members aren't aware.
Come lemme diagnose you for quick healing.
I heard one mama quadruplet don use 105 of your family to wipes her kids butt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you sure say your life no go finished like this
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Padipadi: 9:55pm On Jul 24
Expanse2020:

I heard one mama quadruplet don use 105 of your family to wipes her kids butt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you sure say your life no go finished like this
I ll keep praying for you. Ask all Alfas and Sheikhs to raise prayer on ya behalf so that you won't run mad enter market.
Accept my sympathy.
Meanwhile, be like say you get brain small pass that mumuni called AntiChristian.
Ya own brain dey reason national matters so let's talk about Nigeria. You dey enjoy dz country?

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Expanse2020(m): 6:57am On Jul 25
Padipadi:

I ll keep praying for you. Ask all Alfas and Sheikhs to raise prayer on ya behalf so that you won't run mad enter market.
Accept my sympathy.
Meanwhile, be like say you get brain small pass that mumuni called AntiChristian.
Ya own brain dey reason national matters so let's talk about Nigeria. You dey enjoy dz country?
Werey
My pampers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Let meet at lekki to gate for protest August 1...
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Padipadi: 9:00am On Jul 25
Expanse2020:

Werey
My pampers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Let meet at lekki to gate for protest August 1...
Oya drop ya Whatsapp no make we connect. You be janjawēed no mean say we fit nor be friend. Sapa dey waya everyone for Nigeria.
Also, you need healings from morning madness. And I can epp you.
See my signature and see customers I v healed.

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Expanse2020(m): 9:51am On Jul 25
Padipadi:

Oya drop ya Whatsapp no make we connect. You be janjawēed no mean say we fit nor be friend. Sapa dey waya everyone for Nigeria.
Also, you need healings from morning madness. And I can epp you.
See my signature and see customers I v healed.
Make sure to come óò
Because I will be on my uniform to press your neck and take you down with my Kala Infront of the toll gate and make sure to hang your stupid head on the wall for others pampers industry to use it as advertise...

Make sure to come to the protests
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Padipadi: 1:42pm On Jul 25
Expanse2020:

Make sure to come óò
Because I will be on my uniform to press your neck and take you down with my Kala Infront of the toll gate and make sure to hang your stupid head on the wall for others pampers industry to use it as advertise...

Make sure to come to the protests
When you speak evil, you v forgotten that Allah is the owner of heaven and earth and detest ya type of talk.
What if Allah decided to punish you before August 1 and someone like UdokaBest aka Naîjacover, share ya news here?
You ll just type trash, arson, terror acts, genocide, bloodletting and all sorts of evil from ya brain. No different from you, AntiChristian and all supporters of APC here.
All power belongs to Allah, the most beneficient, maker of heaven and earth.
The one that dim it fit to bless Zion and prosper Christendom.
You don't even know my stand about the protest. You don't know if I m Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Geomai, Berom, Kanuri, Ijaw or Benin!
You're a wasted semen that Allah ll deal with.
Manage one nuke, mumu janjawēed!

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by NaijaCover(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25
Padipadi:

When you speak evil, you v forgotten that Allah is the owner of heaven and earth and detest ya type of talk.
What if Allah decided to punish you before August 1 and someone like UdokaBest aka Naîjacover, share ya news here?
You ll just type trash, arson, terror acts, genocide, bloodletting and all sorts of evil from ya brain. No different from you, AntiChristian and all supporters of APC here.
All power belongs to Allah, the most beneficient, maker of heaven and earth.
The one that dim it fit to bless Zion and prosper Christendom.
You don't even know my stand about the protest. You don't know if I m Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Geomai, Berom, Kanuri, Ijaw or Benin!
You're a wasted semen that Allah ll deal with.
Manage one nuke, mumu janjawēed!

We Cover Everything In Nigeria
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Padipadi: 1:49pm On Jul 25
post=131138364:

We Cover Everything In Nigeria
Cover for that mad patient called Expanse2020, Xpanse2020 and AntiChristian.
They are both terrorists & religious extremists that DSS should fry.

1 Like

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by AntiChristian: 2:50pm On Jul 25
Padipadi:

I am a peace loving Nigeria who is against protest!
grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Padipadi: 3:14pm On Jul 25
AntiChristian:

grin
Same here. The difference btw us is that you're a janjawēed while I m a follower of Allah who would not use prejudice or discrimination against others. Cos Allah aka Jehovah aka Ubangiji aka Chukwu created all of us differently.
Lastly, ya healing is highly important! Come n register at psychiatry home. See testifiers from my signature!

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by AntiChristian: 3:17pm On Jul 25
Padipadi:

Same here. The difference btw us is that you're a janjawēed while I m a follower of Allah who would not use prejudice or discrimination against others. Cos Allah aka Jehovah aka Ubangiji aka Chukwu created all of us differently.
Lastly, ya healing is highly important! Come n register at psychiatry home. See testifiers from my signature!

I should and register...

Na you be the janitor of the place? grin

Oga awon were!
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Padipadi: 3:44pm On Jul 25
AntiChristian:

I should and register...

Na you be the janitor of the place? grin

Oga awon were!
I dey sell their form. I have seen the life you, Expanse2020, Xpanse2020 and other janjawēeds here live. It's not proper and an eyesore to humanity.
Come all ye that are heavy ladden, let me Allah heal you. Matthew 11:28.

You ll be made class captain of mad people as you enroll in school of lunatics.
See his head like generator container!

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by AntiChristian: 3:47pm On Jul 25
Padipadi:

I dey sell their form. I have seen the life you, Expanse2020, Xpanse2020 and other janjawēeds here live. It's not proper and an eyesore to humanity.
Come all ye that are heavy ladden, let me Allah heal you. Matthew 11:28.

You ll be made class captain of mad people as you enroll in school of lunatics.
See his head like generator container!

So you dey sell form for ogba were why not pack your folks in there?
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by NaijaCover(m): 4:00pm On Jul 25
Padipadi:

Lol 😂
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Padipadi: 4:06pm On Jul 25
AntiChristian:

So you dey sell form for ogba were why not pack your folks in there?
If they need it, they ll be there.
But you this small prīck boy wey do head like generator container needs it so bad.
Accept my offer to help ya rotten life!

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by AntiChristian: 5:34pm On Jul 25
Padipadi:

If they need it, they ll be there.
But you this small prīck boy wey do head like generator container needs it so bad.
Accept my offer to help ya rotten life!

I beg make i retire for the day!

Rest in peace for your ogba!

No let mad person bite you o!
Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Expanse2020(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25
AntiChristian:

grin
Protest is not my thing
Am not and animal like that boy pampers or Pali
Am not vaulent in nature
Not thief
Check the motive of the boy going to that protest.. it is just to thief from us, Robb people shops..
We will foil all your plan
Pampers my boi🤣🤣🤣
Abeg @ Antichristian help me admit that little thing to Yaba left

1 Like

Re: I Will Do Everything To Defeat Trump & His Extremist Agenda - VP Harris by Padipadi: 5:22pm On Jul 31
AntiChristian:

I beg make i retire for the day!

Rest in peace for your ogba!

No let mad person bite you o!
Madman ll still bite you. You sef should rest in pieces for ya ogba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night / Japan Mourns As Funeral For Shinzo Abe Is Held In Tokyo (Photos) / YouTuber, Niko Omilana Mocks Rishi Sunak With Loser Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.