Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her (57168 Views)

Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Entanglement: 9:56am On Jul 22
galantjoe:
That food she gave her neighbor should be investigated for love portion.
how you won take investigate love portion if person use yansh water take cook?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 10:23am On Jul 22
Emmabyte:
Are you saying the guy is marrying the lady because of rice and beans and noodles, wahala
Hmm he was asking what type of food,thats why i was listing food
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Nijimog: 10:40am On Jul 22
Entanglement:
person don wash rice with yansh water cook take give this humble neighbour
I think the name na cubnomi (pussy water)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Sirhush(m): 10:42am On Jul 22
Nothing is free in this life but you no go hear grin see where free food carry you reach bayi cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by galantjoe(m): 10:54am On Jul 22
Entanglement:
how you won take investigate love portion if person use yansh water take cook?

There will be spiritual cleansing
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by 1Sharon(f): 11:36am On Jul 22
dtruth50:

Men world doesn't work that way unless he is naturally a lazy man.
He will never depend on her

He will.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Abee79(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22
Only God knows what she was putting in the food. Congratulations to them 🎉

1 Like

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Allenmuller(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22
She has been giving him food just,only ,because she see's potentials in him nothing much than that .
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by DyshApp: 12:48pm On Jul 22
James4358:
I believe my neighbor is reading this.

Lol🤣
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by DyshApp: 12:49pm On Jul 22
Allenmuller:
She has been giving him food just,only ,because she see's potentials in him nothing much than that .

You never know she might just be a good samaritan😄

1 Like

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Baronthecelebri: 1:25pm On Jul 22
Evening newspaper
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Allenmuller(m): 1:39pm On Jul 22
[quote author=DyshApp post=131085906]
You never know she might just be a good samaritan
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Switinthemiddle(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22
1Sharon:

She don buy market.
Now he has seen someone that will give him free food for the rest of his life.
sorry ma. U meant free food bought with his money huh
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:17pm On Jul 22
They have been dating since the beginning of giving free food. Congratulations 🎊 👏 💐 🥳 to both of you
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by DyshApp: 5:22pm On Jul 22
KingLennon:

You are not totally wrong but never conclude sad. The way to a man's heart will forever be throuqh the stomach

You're not wrong here oh but it's the same with everybody one act of kindness can go a long way
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by COOL10(m): 5:26pm On Jul 22
He's going to be a sad, sad man embarassed grin
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by lexy2014: 6:34pm On Jul 22
Nonexisting1:
Women can never give man something for free. This one was giving food to the gentleman with bigger plan. Today, her plan came to fruition. Stop eating food from female neighbors before they wash put for you like they did to this innocent young man.

But at least she gave
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Angelfrost(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22
Well, they say Marriage is the highest achievement some of you ladies will ever attain...!

So, congratulations to her on this 'massive' milestone she has achieved.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by CalabarPikin: 6:36pm On Jul 22
This would've been my same story... this year or next

Unfortunately, I lost my pretty lady to untimely death.

Hurts me till date
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Confirm4real(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22
Guy check well o fit be love portion she dey give you since tongue

Women are desperate when looking for husbands cool
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by lexy2014: 6:36pm On Jul 22
DyshApp:
Nigerian lady overwhelmed with excitement as the neighbour she usually gives free food makes her his wife.

The exited lady, Big Sonia took to her TikTok page to express happiness over getting married.

She revealed that before she got married, she used to live with her partner as neighbours.

According to her, she usually brings food to him and their connection started off from there.

She was filled with happiness after he proposed and made her his wife.

In a clip shared by the lady, she could be seen posing with her partner as they prepare to walk down the aisle.

She wrote:

“My neighbour turn husband. Try dey give your neighbor food Naso I take see husband.”

Why is that when some people do something, they now start giving other people advice to do what they did?
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Okoroawusa: 6:36pm On Jul 22
So she don use food and toto hook this small boy?

Okay o!
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Sapasenator: 6:37pm On Jul 22
1Sharon:

She don buy market.
Now he has seen someone that will give him free food for the rest of his life.

The free food might have been a bait and the purpose already achieved. No more free food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Flamemignon1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22
This will be fuckhomophobes in the nearest future

1 Like

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by HajiaNotu: 6:38pm On Jul 22
My cute neighbor smiley
Hope you are reading bayi
This could be us! sad
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by AmazingELixir: 6:39pm On Jul 22
grin

E get as diswan sound o
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by ukaface(f): 6:41pm On Jul 22
Tor!

Try give food to fine man sha
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Ebubu2: 6:41pm On Jul 22
UcheKingsley1:
Cheap boy grin
grin way to his heart is his stomach grin sweet food can reset destiny cheesy
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Oyerinde16(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22
I chop fried Indomie and egg for chiamaka house, next she say make I climb bed off pant o... See me see trouble...
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by premierlead: 6:41pm On Jul 22
I can't fall for this act with ahnie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Rivermonster(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22
Congrat you have finally accomplished your mission. I just pity for the man wey dem use food catch so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by correctguy101(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22
Nonexisting1:
Women can never give man something for free. This one was giving food to the gentleman with bigger plan. Today, her plan came to fruition. Stop eating food from female neighbors before they wash put for you like they did to this innocent young man.

grin

Mission accomplished.. grin

I accept food like that too. Been warned that some other "sauce" would be added, but who cares... cheesy

I don't believe such low level charms can work on me.grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.