Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her (57168 Views)

Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy / I Sent N500k To My FiancΓ©e To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by dapadawee: 6:45pm On Jul 22
Nonexisting1:
Women can never give man something for free. This one was giving food to the gentleman with bigger plan. Today, her plan came to fruition. Stop eating food from female neighbors before they wash put for you like they did to this innocent young man.

Most people don't know that gender
They always have agenda

2 Likes

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by brainhgeek(m): 6:45pm On Jul 22
Diswan wee bring anything that hapun in the house to social media
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by olisaEze(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22
Why you censor the Igbo wen brah hol’ for hand?? She knew exactly how to get him down. Who dey smoke dey always like personalize free food. grin
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by FuckHomophobes: 6:46pm On Jul 22
Flamemignon1:
This will be fuckhomophobes in the nearest future

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Funny enough she looks like her and me I tall.

Oh boy, but then ewwwwwww . God forbid

1 Like

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Jeje247: 6:47pm On Jul 22
Una see am now say life no too hard. It's not by twerking in front of ring light or smoking like condemned tiger generator. If you pull the right strings, a good man will love you till forever

1 Like

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by dapadawee: 6:47pm On Jul 22
DyshApp:
Nigerian lady overwhelmed with excitement as the neighbour she usually gives free food makes her his wife.

The exited lady, Big Sonia took to her TikTok page to express happiness over getting married.

She revealed that before she got married, she used to live with her partner as neighbours.

According to her, she usually brings food to him and their connection started off from there.

She was filled with happiness after he proposed and made her his wife.

In a clip shared by the lady, she could be seen posing with her partner as they prepare to walk down the aisle.

She wrote:

β€œMy neighbour turn husband. Try dey give your neighbor food Naso I take see husband.”

Fear that gender
They always have an agenda
Just because of two slice of bread
The guy is hooked for life.
Hmm
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Kirchoffs: 6:48pm On Jul 22
Na so my neighbor dey carry different delicacies come give my brother, but the young man refused to nack nonsense comot her body
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Zwooks: 6:49pm On Jul 22
Nonexisting1:
Women can never give man something for free. This one was giving food to the gentleman with bigger plan. Today, her plan came to fruition. Stop eating food from female neighbors before they wash put for you like they did to this innocent young man.

Hahahaha. Kukuma collect my phone
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Flamemignon1(m): 6:49pm On Jul 22
FuckHomophobes:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Funny enough she looks like her and me I tall.

Oh boy, but then ewwwwwww . God forbid
Na because you never enter 3rd base, na why u dey say the bolded cheesy grin. No worry, all it takes is time
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by happney65: 6:50pm On Jul 22
Tempulated:
She looks evening newspaper already.

A total and complete evening newspaper

1 Like

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Manager001: 6:51pm On Jul 22
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Lolz, this is ridiculous!
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by spiSeyi: 6:51pm On Jul 22
This one don drop update for other evening newspaper grin if Shiloh no work this one go work, hungry and innocent neighbors are in deep shit shocked

4 Likes

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Orlu13: 6:51pm On Jul 22
jst like a sacrificial cow....fattening it up bfr d final.blow

we lost a brother here

note this...women don't give u things without expectations... they are very calculative esp wen they are getting old

4 Likes

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by FuckHomophobes: 6:53pm On Jul 22
Flamemignon1:

Na because you never enter 3rd base, na why u dey say the bolded cheesy grin. No worry, all it takes is time

Oh boy, she will have to give me alcohol before I can attempt third base. But then again Ewwwwwwwww, give me men

1 Like

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Sonofgod1990(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22
Ticket wey go cut go still cut... funny quote 4rom my boy
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by HgsMediaPlus: 6:53pm On Jul 22
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by EndRape2(f): 6:54pm On Jul 22
Rubbish.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Charly68: 6:54pm On Jul 22
Many people don't realize that sharing food with somebody is like establishing a covenant with them . Once a man begins to eat a lady's food there is bound to be soul ties .. .It is a spiritual mystery ..Even in bible days they used to eat food together whenever they want to covenant with each other. The lady acted godly and goodly and God answered her prayer.. Congratulations to the couple

2 Likes

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Khallicopyro: 6:55pm On Jul 22
Brothers huzzle o make them no use free food catch you...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Blaze95: 6:57pm On Jul 22
1Sharon:

She don buy market.
Now he has seen someone that will give him free food for the rest of his life.
As guys no how to throw tantrums, ladies too dey give them back to back. U guys r so hilarious 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by riverbird: 6:57pm On Jul 22
The boy don chop wetin em no understand grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Tightpussy2024(f): 6:58pm On Jul 22
Tempulated:
She looks evening newspaper already.
Both are doing each other a favor. The man is very ugly himself
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Manowar94: 7:00pm On Jul 22
You see giving us food can make you get married, may i go show my neighbour this one😁😁😁
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:00pm On Jul 22
This one don eat him "destiny" troway. Nah food do dis one. Damn!!πŸ₯±
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Singhabele: 7:08pm On Jul 22
If na some ladies dey will be looking 4 transport to visit him . Some will be counting how many woman enter him room others will say he 2 stingy dere 1 maira cannot near nan talkless of cook hive man..bitter souls
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Azazyel: 7:10pm On Jul 22
God granted her heart desire. She is a smart woman.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by BABANGBALI: 7:14pm On Jul 22
Kayanmata fully activated. Na him mouth enslaved him

1 Like

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Kelvinae: 7:14pm On Jul 22
Congratulations
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Honestey: 7:14pm On Jul 22
The investment paid off, now she can enjoy the dividend of democracy

1 Like

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by clockwisereport: 7:16pm On Jul 22
Reminds me of that sister that gives her agbero neighbour free food in centino's 224 katakata street
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by caye(m): 7:17pm On Jul 22
CalabarPikin:
This would've been my same story... this year or next

Unfortunately, I lost my pretty lady to untimely death.

Hurts me till date
May God console you.
Happened to me too.

Opeyemi...miss you.
Sorry...I really am.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by dododawa1: 7:19pm On Jul 22
EPL

Season

Marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.