Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her (57167 Views)

Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Akaegwu(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22
Nonexisting1:
Women can never give man something for free. This one was giving food to the gentleman with bigger plan. Today, her plan came to fruition. Stop eating food from female neighbors before they wash put for you like they did to this innocent young man.
Oh my goodness
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by CrownLands(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22
Congratulations.. Delicious food bait. No woman can give the opposite gender anything for FREE.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Bintasukai: 7:31pm On Jul 22
1Sharon:

She don buy market.
Now he has seen someone that will give him free food for the rest of his life.

By now she don stop
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by nesphil(m): 7:33pm On Jul 22
grin

Nonexisting1:
Women can never give man something for free. This one was giving food to the gentleman with bigger plan. Today, her plan came to fruition. Stop eating food from female neighbors before they wash put for you like they did to this innocent young man.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by NaijaCover(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22
Wow
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Chochovini: 7:40pm On Jul 22
Leemzyy:
Yea not a problem i will bring it right away,but i dont cook without adding a spice of love portion,shey make i still bring am?
. Lols...U‘re damn 4ny. U shld b in Nollywood instead. Consider acting as a side hustle.
Ok, bring am. Me, I go chop d food lick fingers lick plate join sef.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Chochovini: 7:42pm On Jul 22
Leemzyy:
Lol okay but if i dont have seasonings,i actually add goat faeces or that of cow as substitution,make i still bring am?u know dat i'm a really nice girl
. Lolssssssssssss...
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by esosuo: 7:43pm On Jul 22
She has finally used food to catch the rat , know how to cook good food , get small matter , get small yansh and small sense join you have won a typical Nigerian man heart , transport fare is out of the question here it is a win win for them , congrats my people
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by godwon01(m): 7:45pm On Jul 22
The guy will pay back all the money. There is no free food from women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Harrykn: 7:48pm On Jul 22
Nonexisting1:

Add: Avoid serious relationships with single moms, They would have been married if there were better partners
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by IduNaOba: 7:54pm On Jul 22
Nonexisting1:

This comment is incredible!
I love it
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Dcaliphate(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22
Emmabyte:
Lady's make una they give food ooo

Food

What kind of food I don't understand
grin grin grin different types of food dey my brother
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Judd007: 8:01pm On Jul 22
The neighbor face sha
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by sync(f): 8:10pm On Jul 22
If this had not led to marriage I wonder what you would have done
NEVER DATE YOUR NEIGHBOR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by limitless777(m): 8:11pm On Jul 22
1Sharon:

She don buy market.
Now he has seen someone that will give him free food for the rest of his life.

WORD Sir 👍.
Absolutely 💯%
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Williams150(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22
Dey don take food catch this one.....
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Shakathewarrior: 8:22pm On Jul 22
Nonexisting1:
Did you attend FGC Ido-ani, cuz that 'wash put' line reminds me of the school.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by stacyadams: 8:25pm On Jul 22
Dcaliphate:

grin grin grin different types of food dey my brother
..one ask years back if am hungry..I answered yes and she ask me natural or artificial food .I answer natural..not understanding the question...the werey say make I wait make she go bath come back . grin grin angry grin ;Dhaaaaaaaaa me go arrange good circle dey fantasize..truly the werey come back na so we begin Bleep grin neighbors later catch us sef grin

We go ffuuck finish she go carry me go restaurant grin that period person see naija girls money small no be now

1 Like

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by femi4: 8:26pm On Jul 22
Nonexisting1:
Honestly, Agenda must agend....they always do stuff with a motive
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Carot: 8:31pm On Jul 22
Sapasenator:
Nairaland ladies, you can give me food because I am available. I promise never to reject your food, we are all neighours here. cheesy grin grin
will u lick puci
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:32pm On Jul 22
Hunger motivated marriage

New update for single ladies, just dey cook for your single male neighbors he go propose

Some men are now trying to date ladies their mother sell cooked food, win win. Pussy and free foods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Carot: 8:33pm On Jul 22
Leemzyy:
Lol okay but if i dont have seasonings,i actually add goat faeces or that of cow as substitution,make i still bring am?u know dat i'm a really nice girl
Do you suck
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Carot: 8:34pm On Jul 22
Depriest2020:
Abeg which kind of food she dey talk about?
pussyfood
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Dcaliphate(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22
stacyadams:
..one ask years back if am hungry..I answered yes and she ask me natural or artificial food .I answer natural..not understanding the question...the werey say make I wait make she go bath come back . grin grin angry grin ;Dhaaaaaaaaa me go arrange good circle dey fantasize..truly the werey come back na so we begin Bleep grin neighbors later catch us sef grin

We go ffuuck finish she go carry me go restaurant grin that period person see naija girls money small no be now
Lols, i have been in such situations b4, single guys dey flex no be small
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Nehyooh(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22
O ti ro efo fun man yeh grin
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by CalabarPikin: 8:54pm On Jul 22
caye:

May God console you.
Happened to me too.

Opeyemi...miss you.
Sorry...I really am.

It's well brother

1 Like

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by benini56(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22
Guy make I just believe sey you no go run away when her money for feeding don finish oooooo, marriage no be by pity ooooo.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Emdebby2: 9:05pm On Jul 22
Everyone get their own story.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Papayaayasager(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22
Haba Aunty...this small boy?

Free food, free puna

She only mentioned free food leaving the countless puna she gave the poor helpless boy
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Konjiboii: 9:26pm On Jul 22
See am, long throat. E clear say she wash put.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Elidrisy20: 9:27pm On Jul 22
See dreadlock
The guy fit be army robber
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Dashlish: 9:31pm On Jul 22
Carot:
pussyfood
of course i'm game ma'am; bring your Ace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls / I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.