Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,243 members, 7,936,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her (57170 Views)

Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by fortunechy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 22
Hustle is real.
Meanwhile,he don ate his senses comot...
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by sacajawea: 9:46pm On Jul 22
43Ronin:
These evening newspapers dem sabi/like fùck and dem sabi
Them dey sabi abi?
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by brownbib(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22
Good for you dude!!!
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by biyams(m): 10:39pm On Jul 22
Tempulated:
She looks evening newspaper already.
this one na last week newspaper self

1 Like

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by greypencils: 10:45pm On Jul 22
No woman does that unless she is quarter to. Congratulations on the leftover Bro.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by GUNITGuy: 10:58pm On Jul 22
Hmmm
Evening things
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Amaggedon: 11:14pm On Jul 22
Tempulated:
I think she is just chubby and not really old. Chubby girls are always happy and fun to have them around the neat ones ooo!
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by moneyissweet(m): 11:34pm On Jul 22
They are the juicy and the sweetest. That is why men go to married women

Tempulated:
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by GhaliNaaba(m): 12:40am On Jul 23
This fellow get bad belle syandrome 😀😀😀😀😀
quote author=Nonexisting1 post=131078291]Women can never give man something for free. This one was giving food to the gentleman with bigger plan. Today, her plan came to fruition. Stop eating food from female neighbors before they wash put for you like they did to this innocent young man.[/quote]
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Sapasenator: 12:46am On Jul 23
Nonexisting1:
Women can never give man something for free. This one was giving food to the gentleman with bigger plan. Today, her plan came to fruition. Stop eating food from female neighbors before they wash put for you like they did to this innocent young man.

Anything dem wash put inside, I go pray and anoint the food before chopping.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by mt77: 12:50am On Jul 23
Wow! What do I say.
For Nigerians in diaspora, connect , be informed and be entertained on www.mydiaspohub.com
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by HRMK: 2:43am On Jul 23
dat man don chop #lovecharm!
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 4:16am On Jul 23
Carot:
Do you suck
Sorry suck what...as in how?
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 4:18am On Jul 23
Chochovini:
. Lols...U‘re damn 4ny. U shld b in Nollywood instead. Consider acting as a side hustle.
Ok, bring am. Me, I go chop d food lick fingers lick plate join sef.
Lol dadda but remember i added love portion 2 it oo
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Desusi: 4:18am On Jul 23
Leemzyy:
Food of course like rice,potato,noodles etc,or is there any other food that we dont know?
There are more to the above
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 4:24am On Jul 23
Desusi:

There are more to the above
You mean other foods like spaghetti,yam,snacks,...or sorry what?
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 4:26am On Jul 23
Chochovini:
. Lolssssssssssss...
lolz am serious dadda!!
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by chiboycue: 5:08am On Jul 23
DyshApp:
Nigerian lady overwhelmed with excitement as the neighbour she usually gives free food makes her his wife.

The exited lady, Big Sonia took to her TikTok page to express happiness over getting married.

She revealed that before she got married, she used to live with her partner as neighbours.

According to her, she usually brings food to him and their connection started off from there.

She was filled with happiness after he proposed and made her his wife.

In a clip shared by the lady, she could be seen posing with her partner as they prepare to walk down the aisle.

She wrote:

“My neighbour turn husband. Try dey give your neighbor food Naso I take see husband.”

I wish them a happy married life ahead

1 Like

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Chochovini: 5:42am On Jul 23
Leemzyy:
Lol dadda but remember i added love portion 2 it oo
. I‘m immune 2 love portion.
Gudmrng.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by educatedfool: 5:53am On Jul 23
Leemzyy:
Food of course like rice,potato,noodles etc,or is there any other food that we dont know?
for real u be Maitama's grandbaby?
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Carot: 6:02am On Jul 23
Leemzyy:
Sorry suck what...as in how?
prick
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Chochovini: 6:20am On Jul 23
Leemzyy:
lolz am serious dadda!!
. Yes, I can c dat u surely knws hw 2 prepare a very potent concotion. Big ups!
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by CrossRhodes: 6:32am On Jul 23
No be eleruroz be this?
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by educatedfool: 6:33am On Jul 23
Leemzyy:
for real u be Maitama's grandbaby?
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by RealDaughter(f): 6:39am On Jul 23
UcheKingsley1:
Cheap boy grin

Is it your Cheapness? Hunger go never deal with you finish grin,abi na because say you no get neighbor grin
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by IbotNugida(m): 6:55am On Jul 23
My question is what kind of food has been giving him?? Only that kind of food can lead to this...
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Votukpa(m): 7:37am On Jul 23
DyshApp:
Nigerian lady overwhelmed with excitement as the neighbour she usually gives free food makes her his wife.

The exited lady, Big Sonia took to her TikTok page to express happiness over getting married.

She revealed that before she got married, she used to live with her partner as neighbours.

According to her, she usually brings food to him and their connection started off from there.

In a clip shared by the lady, she could be seen posing with her partner as they prepare to walk down the aisle.

She wrote:

“My neighbour turn husband. Try dey give your neighbor food Naso I take see husband.”

Esau sold his birthright

Bro sold his soul

Don't be like bro.

Nor Esau.

Buy the truth and sell it not.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Desusi: 10:23am On Jul 23
Leemzyy:
You mean other foods like spaghetti,yam,snacks,...or sorry what?
Not really.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Egbeburu: 11:31am On Jul 23
Kaya mata package, guyman has eaten away his sense. He is permanently caged.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Hectore(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23
DyshApp:

She wrote:

The story no complete........ E get something else wia she dey give the nigga wia trigger that decision.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by imagrg(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23
She don jazz food for the poor man.

She take food set trap for the guy!

Oh! Before im eyes go clear, dem don born five grin
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Nyascobar1414: 6:35pm On Jul 23
Orlu13:
jst like a sacrificial cow....fattening it up bfr d final.blow

we lost a brother here

note this...women don't give u things without expectations... they are very calculative esp wen they are getting old
Manipulated man,by Esther vilar😔

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.