Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her (57166 Views)

Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 7:08pm On Jul 23
Desusi:
Not really.
Sorry then what food?
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 7:09pm On Jul 23
educatedfool:
for real u be Maitama's grandbaby?
Lol yea but add inlaw 2 it

1 Like

Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 7:10pm On Jul 23
Chochovini:
. Yes, I can c dat u surely knws hw 2 prepare a very potent concotion. Big ups!
Lol but dadda isn't that how u taught me
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 7:11pm On Jul 23
Carot:
prick
Disgusting
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 7:11pm On Jul 23
Chochovini:
. I‘m immune 2 love portion. Gudmrng.
Ooops pardon my manners dadda good evening
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Carot: 7:45pm On Jul 23
Leemzyy:
Disgusting
how about in your puci
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Chochovini: 7:47pm On Jul 23
Leemzyy:
Ooops pardon my manners dadda good evening
. Gudevng, hw was ur day? Just seeing my reply? Whr hv u bin all day?
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Chochovini: 7:49pm On Jul 23
Leemzyy:
Lol but dadda isn't that how u taught me
. No, not at all. It wasn‘t Me. U ar on ur own in diz.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by educatedfool: 10:28pm On Jul 23
Leemzyy:
Lol yea but add inlaw 2 it
cool
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by BluntCrazeMan: 11:20pm On Jul 23
DyshApp:
Nigerian lady overwhelmed with excitement as the neighbour she usually gives free food makes her his wife.

The exited lady, Big Sonia took to her TikTok page to express happiness over getting married.

She revealed that before she got married, she used to live with her partner as neighbours.

According to her, she usually brings food to him and their connection started off from there.

She was filled with happiness after he proposed and made her his wife.

In a clip shared by the lady, she could be seen posing with her partner as they prepare to walk down the aisle.

She wrote:

“My neighbour turn husband. Try dey give your neighbor food Naso I take see husband.”

Which food exactly.??
Cooked food.?
Or prepared food.?
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 4:04am On Jul 24
Chochovini:
. No, not at all. It wasn‘t Me. U ar on ur own in diz.
Awwn dadda u wanna make your baby cry
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 4:05am On Jul 24
Chochovini:
. Gudevng, hw was ur day? Just seeing my reply? Whr hv u bin all day?
Network has been bad here,am sorry sir
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 4:06am On Jul 24
Carot:
how about in your puci
Ewww you such an irritating rat
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 4:06am On Jul 24
educatedfool:
cool
Tnx
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Chochovini: 5:54am On Jul 24
Leemzyy:
Awwn dadda u wanna make your baby cry
. Oh! Pls dear don‘t cry my daughter, coz just a drop of ur tears alone, is worth a Million Dollar so, pls don‘t waste it ehn?
Gudmrng.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Chochovini: 5:59am On Jul 24
Leemzyy:
Network has been bad here,am sorry sir
. Ok, ok apology accepted. It wasn‘t ur fault afterrall.
Hw was ur 9th?
Saw U in my dream last 9th.
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Carot: 6:04am On Jul 24
Leemzyy:
Ewww you such an irritating rat
come let talk now
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 6:24am On Jul 24
Carot:
come let talk now
Leave me
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 6:25am On Jul 24
Chochovini:
. Ok, ok apology accepted. It wasn‘t ur fault afterrall.
Hw was ur 9th?
Saw U in my dream last 9th.
Tnx it was cool, awwn really?so what really happened dadda
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 6:27am On Jul 24
Chochovini:
. Oh! Pls dear don‘t cry my daughter, coz just a drop of ur tears alone, is worth a Million Dollar so, pls don‘t waste it ehn?
Gudmrng.
Gud morning sir
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Carot: 8:33am On Jul 24
Leemzyy:
Leave me
are you on WhatsApp
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Chochovini: 10:18am On Jul 24
Leemzyy:
Tnx it was cool, awwn really?so what really happened dadda
. Oh! Sorry Dear, I got busy, hence d delay in reply.
Ok, U rily wanna knw wat happened?
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Chochovini: 10:20am On Jul 24
Leemzyy:
Gud morning sir
. I‘ve been meaning 2 ask U diz. What is Dadda?
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by DyshApp: 6:10pm On Jul 24
Chochovini:

Lol what is going on here
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Sapasenator: 6:14pm On Jul 24
I am still waiting to be fed. Where is my own food?
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by DyshApp: 6:28pm On Jul 24
Looking to connect through meaningful conversations and start a relationship? Join our Relationship Club on Dysh (for serious minded people only), where we make everything ❤️‍🔥💃!
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 3:31am On Jul 25
Chochovini:
Yeah dad i wanna know
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 3:35am On Jul 25
Chochovini:
. I‘ve been meaning 2 ask U diz. What is Dadda?
Its a side name for daddy,what i usually call my daddy when i need something, you get it?any ways am sorry 4 d late reply sir
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Chochovini: 5:32am On Jul 25
Leemzyy:
Yeah dad i wanna know
. Ok, I dreamt of a light skinned girl 4rm one of d northern States. She was tall and shapy. She was a peragon of beauty.
Infact, without exaggeration, I want 2 say, her beauty needs 2 b packaged in a capsule form n b sold at Beauty/Cosmetics Shops.
So whn I woke up, my mind went straight 2 U. Does dat describe U in any way?
Gudmrng. Hope ur 9th was peaceful?
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 6:17am On Jul 25
Chochovini:
. Ok, I dreamt of a light skinned girl 4rm one of d northern States. She was tall and shapy. She was a peragon of beauty.
Infact, without exaggeration, I want 2 say, her beauty needs 2 b packaged in a capsule form n b sold at Beauty/Cosmetics Shops.
So whn I woke up, my mind went straight 2 U. Does dat describe U in any way?
Gudmrng. Hope ur 9th was peaceful?
good morning dadda,my 9t was quite cool and you sir?well lolz for the question,i dont think i am the one cus there is a difference there which is the complexion,am a dark skin,think that just the difference sha
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 6:19am On Jul 25
DyshApp:

Lol what is going on here
Lol whats on your mind?
Re: Lady Jubilates As Neighbour She Used To Give Food To Marries Her by Leemzyy(f): 6:21am On Jul 25
Sapasenator:
I am still waiting to be fed. Where is my own food?
Make i bring am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls / I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.