Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,236 members, 7,936,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:55 PM

SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) (39304 Views)

I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) / LOCKDOWN: Viral Video Of SA Cops Arresting Toddler - Scuffling With Dad (PICS) / Dumb SA Cops Arrested For Boozing During Lockdown (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by KingCold: 1:05am On Jul 23
zinaunreal:

Im pretty sure youre typing from a slum because thats the only property you will ever scrap from the whites. How many years will you people be on here sniffing Nigerian lifestyle like its a drug or some kind of rush. We dont even stalk you people like this. We dont care about your existence. Dude go and get a life
hahahaha...oh you're hilarious..keep the jokes coming

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by zinaunreal(m): 1:09am On Jul 23
KingCold:
Goodness..same old insults from 1903..this nonsense can miss me

Yes and a permanent fact coz you guys will never shift from that all because youre too lazy to do so. Yoir government jampacked your brains with such rigid education you guys cant even do any real thing beyond depending on them for grants. Nigga let us be get outta here . Wtf such a damn addict to Nigerian content waiting for us to go down. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. Engrave that into your educated uncreative
dependant stiff skull

2 Likes

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by KingCold: 1:11am On Jul 23
zinaunreal:

Yes and a permanent fact coz you guys will never shift from that all because youre too lazy to do so. Yoir government jampacked your brains with such rigid education you guys cant even do any real thing beyong depending on them for grants. Nigga let us be get outta here . Wtf such a damn addict to Nigerian content waiting for us to go down. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. Engrave that into your educated uncreative
dependant still skull
I laugh because all of this nonsense is coming from a Nigerian of all people πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ What else? I'm listening, humor me

1 Like

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by zinaunreal(m): 1:14am On Jul 23
KingCold:
I laugh because all of this nonsense is coming from a Nigerian of all people πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ What else? I'm listening, humor me

Go and met your lazy brothers and stop stalking us. We will always be on the worlds stage and you will continue to be an onlooking spectator. Dan buro uba

1 Like

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by KingCold: 1:16am On Jul 23
zinaunreal:

Go and met your lazy brothers and stop stalking us. We will always be on the worlds stage and you will continue to be an onlooking spectator. Dan buro uba
Tell me more about myself and about a country you've never visited and people you have no clue of, I'm listening... tell me more delusions grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Desusi: 3:54am On Jul 23
Tekzyflex:
Only in Africa
Mother Africa!
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Mirasteel: 4:35am On Jul 23
WannaHowzit:

You mean like how SA brought you DSTV, Shoprite, malls, escalators?

In this your starving tinubulated times, can you still afford to take your girl to ride South African escalators at Shoprite?β˜ΉοΈβ˜ΉοΈβ˜ΉοΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ

Those companies you mentioned are owned by white men, tell me what a black lazy xenophobic African own? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Mirasteel: 4:46am On Jul 23
KingCold:
Does this disprove you're the capital of poverty? yes or no? cool
Do you also agree that you are the capital of HIV AIDS in the world?
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Mirasteel: 4:50am On Jul 23
WannaHowzit:

And all the black people in Nigeria on the Forbes list got rich from ill-gotten wealth, including Dangote.

Remind us again how an average Nigerian benefits from your oil revenues? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Instead you've been turned into prolific world-class Japagerians most of the world is trying to keep out πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎ
I have never seen any black South African in Forbes list billionaires, only whites, this actually shows that the minority of whites are still your masters up to this moment because a black South African is lazy, backward, unproductive, primitive and useless.
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Mirasteel: 4:53am On Jul 23
KingCold:
You'll have to wait for your criminal brothers to leave SA first before I could do that. It's only fair, isn't it?
Johannesburg is till one of the most dangerous city in the world and the crime done there are by black and lazy south Africans, lol.

So when you talk about criminality, you people are number one in that.
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by PoundHound: 4:55am On Jul 23
etrange:

Did Seun tell he’s not enjoying the presence of foreigners on his app. I don know why y’all are always so unwelcoming and always aiming to start an unnecessary bickering. You used instagram, facebook and X. None of these is from your country. You used the 2go app from South Africa when it was trending, you didn’t see them coming to constantly remind you it was theirs. Then you see a couple of South Africans on NL, and you’re getting excited like a baby with cookies. You don’t know how to create the necessary environment for your home-made products to be adopted by others. Everything for you guys is force and teeth baring.

Be sincere, did you just chose to be foolish? Or that’s your default?
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Jeboy(m): 4:59am On Jul 23
I feel sad seeing SA and Nigeria going into e-wars. At best we should be collaborating as youths on how to solve the peculiar problems we have cos both countries have real problems peculiar to each region.

Can we now end the hostilities please. It's not worth it. Good and bad people exist everywhere including Nigeria and SA.

1 Like

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by caye(m): 5:14am On Jul 23
DoctorWHYna:
Coward Sunday igboho comes to mind πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You're not Igbo.
You're not Nigerian
You're not black

You're "strangers" who love seeing black ppl fight themselves, by baiting one of them.
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Omoawoke: 5:30am On Jul 23
KingCold:

Saying Nigerian of all people only shows you are mentally sick.
You people are so lazy and will rather loot Nigerian businesses. Nigerians are one of the most successful people on the world today well represented in high caliber places.

I can’t believe a lowly common blackie southie will ever have mouth to talk. You people are the laziest shitt that ever came from Africa

1 Like

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Omoawoke: 5:32am On Jul 23
Jeboy:
I feel sad seeing SA and Nigeria going into e-wars. At best we should be collaborating as youths on how to solve the peculiar problems we have cos both countries have real problems peculiar to each region.

Can we now end the hostilities please. It's not worth it. Good and bad people exist everywhere including Nigeria and SA.

You can collaborate with any other blacks across the world but never a black southie. Those guys are the daftest set of humans ever existed in the face of the planet

1 Like

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Omoawoke: 5:41am On Jul 23
IyfeNamikaze:
Yes, give it to me gbas gbos undiluted like that since all my entire family memebers including my father, my mother and even those yet to be born don't have common sense in this country.

Fixed, ass licker !

Someone came to insult you and you open your mouth to praise them… even if you have a problem, deal with it yourself and don’t tolerate an outsider coming to insult you and you shamelessly supporting him. Pls don’t ever quote me again cuz I don’t deal with pusssy asslickers

1 Like

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Gajagojo: 6:26am On Jul 23
WannaHowzit:

In this your starving tinubulated times, can you still afford to take your girl to ride South African escalators at Shoprite?β˜ΉοΈβ˜ΉοΈβ˜ΉοΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ

Black South Africans amuse me
They think they are better than other black people
Really very funny

Imagine a black South African boasting about escalators
Honestly

A people who are slaves in the their own land and very proud of it, you guys need exposure

Whatever there is to boast about in South Africa is not credit to the Zulu
Whatever there is to be ashamed of yes the Zulu can take full responsibility for

South African companies in Nigeria?

Do black South Africans own or run these companies
What percentage of the stock market listed companies do black South Africans own I South Africa

Yet you are here talking WE and US on things you are outsiders to. You are spectators in your country too cowardly to confront the BOER

Let me share a Yoruba proverb

The chicken stares. all night long at the corn in a bottle
That is you
You are in a house with your master.You are a chicken and think you own the house
Violently resisting any other chickens entering the house

you look but don't eat then go outside to boast to other chickens

We have plenty corn in our house

Stop being a coward confront the Boer stop turning your self hatred on other black people who hold a mirror to you and show you that you are a bunch of cowardly lazy unproductive rapists

1 Like

Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by bigcasava1(m): 6:30am On Jul 23
emperor4love:
go take ur antiviral drugs ,u assh*le lazy chimpz, go and work in mines than trolling and wasting away in ur raft roof house trolling online ,clown, lazy set of big head skinny dudes
that big head skinny real crack my ribs! grin
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by ericmor: 6:35am On Jul 23
So, no CCTv
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Tommydare(m): 6:41am On Jul 23
I think Nnamdi kanu is the real coward. Sunday Igboho dey run things for naija and still manage to escape the claws of Naija government but kanu wey dey far away UK was arrested and brought to Naija and he is still in prison up till now.
Igboho is free nw but someone still dey wear one clothes everyday for prison. Discretion is the better part of Valor no be chestbeating and girigiri.
DoctorWHYna:
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Gajagojo: 6:57am On Jul 23
Tommydare:
I think Nnamdi kanu is the real coward. Sunday Igboho dey run things for naija and still manage to escape the claws of Naija government but kanu wey dey far away UK was arrested and brought to Naija and he is still in prison up till now.
Igboho is free nw but someone still dey wear one clothes everyday for prison. Discretion is the better part of Valor no be chestbeating and girigiri.
Do you mean ChukwuFendi
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 7:16am On Jul 23
Omoawoke:

Fixed, ass licker !

Someone came to insult you and you open your mouth to praise them… even if you have a problem, deal with it yourself and don’t tolerate an outsider coming to insult you and you shamelessly supporting him. Pls don’t ever quote me again cuz I don’t deal with pusssy asslickers
You started the insults knowing fully well that your country is in a shambles situation at the moment, Those who live in a glass house don't throw stones, the Bush that doesn't like baskets shouldn't grow mushrooms, if we had kept the discussion within the actual news that was posted do you think he would have had any reason to insult Nigeria? No. But because tribal insults and bigotry has been ingrained deeply into nairalanders we started throwing distasteful insults at SA knowing fully well that our country sef get as e be. Do you people even stop for a moment and use your heads? I tire for una sha.
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 7:23am On Jul 23
Fabkimzzy1:

Shut the Bleep off if you don’t know what to say. Which greener pasture dey South Africa?
oya na continue opening your door and window so the flies, lizards and cockroach can enter.
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 7:24am On Jul 23
Omoawoke:

Seems you don’t know those SA here on nairaland came here only to attack Nigerians with every opportunity. We sabi them. And they aren’t any better, they are living off the advantages of the whites over there. Black southies have no value other than violence and crime
Who started the insults on this thread?
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by CorrectionFLuid: 7:29am On Jul 23
WannaHowzit:

ShopRite rents their shop space you this ama2000
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:11am On Jul 23
DoctorWHYna:

Keeping asylum is safe guarding, imagine a man that want to fight Nigeria military handpicked like a fugitive outside of the soil of Nigeria and yet to gain his freedom while the Sunday igboho you're mocking had since reunited with his families enjoying luxuries life
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Kingray10: 8:28am On Jul 23
KingCold:
From which University na?
Just ask Google
Re: SA Cops Investigated After Criminals 'Turned Into Cats' And Escaped Cells (PICS) by Kalvan: 9:21am On Jul 23
WannaHowzit:

And all the black people in Nigeria on the Forbes list got rich from ill-gotten wealth, including Dangote.

Remind us again how an average Nigerian benefits from your oil revenues? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Instead you've been turned into prolific world-class Japagerians most of the world is trying to keep out πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ‘ŽπŸΎ

Hey Kaffir, go post on a South African forum. Wonder why the boers didn’t just kill your people and save themselves the future headache

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Found Dead After Argument With Lover (photo) / Car Battery Thief Caught & Burnt Alive In Akwa Ibom ( Graphic Photos) / Man Who Sells Soaps As Phones In Lagos Traffic Arrested (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.