Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,236 members, 7,936,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:56 PM

If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend (3940 Views)

This British guy Was Drinking His Pee In Public Straight From His Penis / A Nairalander Is In Love With This British Actress / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Ganjafama(m): 5:38am On Jul 23
truespeak:

Who remembers Santa Barbara, General Hospital? I am sure everyone remembers Love boat cheesy
Yeah, Love Boat. I remember the theme song. Thinking about those days gets me emotional and brings tears to my eyes.
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by StillDtruth: 6:33am On Jul 23
truespeak:

Who remembers Santa Barbara, General Hospital? I am sure everyone remembers Love boat cheesy

Oh! See saturday/sunday martinee. This is where i remember Hawai 5.0, Mssion impossible and Olu Jacob's "i wonder. I just wonder" Third eye.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by StillDtruth: 6:35am On Jul 23
Ehen which cartoon is "green green do your thing"?

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by iichidodo: 7:01am On Jul 23
StillDtruth:
Ehen which cartoon is "green green do yout thing"?
You meant "ring ring do your thing?....

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by ARISHEM: 7:07am On Jul 23
Mr overdo Frank Spencer. They will warn him not to do that stupid thing but he will sha want to do it to prove he is smart. Na so the thing go misfire and end in disaster hurting the person that warned him.
After that he will put hand for mouth shout ooooh in fear and regret. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by guobe: 7:17am On Jul 23
ARISHEM:
Mr overdo Spencer. They will warn him not to do that stupid thing but he will sha want to do it to prove he is smart. Na so the thing go misfire and backfire hurt the person that warned him.
And shout ooooh in fear. grin
Lol you know am finish.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by StillDtruth: 7:59am On Jul 23
iichidodo:
You meant "ring ring do your thing?....

Oh its ring ring? ;ok. I thought it was green green grin grin

So do you remember the cartoons name? Is it fantastic 4?

Modified!
Just checked youtube and found its called "Thing". grin
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by truespeak: 8:03am On Jul 23
Ganjafama:
Yeah, Love Boat. I remember the theme song. Thinking about those days gets me emotional and brings tears to my eyes.

Yeah, same here.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by truespeak: 8:06am On Jul 23
StillDtruth:

Oh! See saturday/sunday martinee. This is where i remember Hawai 5.0, Mssion impossible and Olu Jacob's "i wonder. I just wonder" Third eye.

Ah! Good times I tell ya.

Then Knight Rider with the talking car. I still remember the theme song.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by StillDtruth: 8:14am On Jul 23
truespeak:

Ah! Good times I tell ya.

Then Knight Rider with the talking car. I still remember the theme song.

Ah! You still dey dose days oo how you take remember knight rider? My knigbt Rider for dat matta doe i never still buy am! grin choi epain me say i no rememba am.😩
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by truespeak: 8:20am On Jul 23
StillDtruth:

Ah! You still dey dose days oo how you take remember knight rider? My knigbt Rider for dat matta doe i never still buy am! grin choi epain me say i no rememba am.😩

lol, good ol' days.

Knight Rider really blew us away. I am gonna find it for sure.

Then Tales by moonlight, Ripples, Checkmate, there was one that was named something sun or so.

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by StillDtruth: 8:25am On Jul 23
truespeak:

lol, good ol' days.

Knight Rider really blew us away. I am gonna find it for sure.

Then Tales by moonlight, Ripples, Checkmate, there was one that was named something sun or so.

When you call all these ones i must remember Romancing the stone and whats that his second one ehen Jewel of the nile. I gas rewatch them this holiday.

Ehen Sinbad, dont forget sinbad! grin
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by StillDtruth: 8:26am On Jul 23
Ehen Danger Mouse car or knight Rider which one una go buy? grin

Infact new thread for knightRider Cartalk.
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by truespeak: 8:49am On Jul 23
StillDtruth:

When you call all these ones i must remember Romancing the stone and whats that his second one ehen Jewel of the nile. I gas rewatch them this holiday.

Ehen Sinbad, dont forget sinbad! grin

Aaaah! Sinbad and the seven seas, if you remember Sinbad, you should know, Ali Baba and the Forty thieves, Arabian Nights, I can't remember the name of the one that the boy was turned into a monkey
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by truespeak: 8:54am On Jul 23
StillDtruth:
Ehen Danger Mouse car or knight Rider which one una go buy? grin

Infact new thread for knightRider Cartalk.

Ah, Knight Rider, No Contest
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by StillDtruth: 8:58am On Jul 23
truespeak:

Ah, Knight Rider, No Contest

😆😆😆

me choose Danger mouse. Knighty does not fly much nor convert to a boat or submarine. 😆😆😆
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by StillDtruth: 9:01am On Jul 23
truespeak:

Aaaah! Sinbad and the seven seas, if you remember Sinbad, you should know, Ali Baba and the Forty thieves, Arabian Nights, I can't remember the name of the one that the boy was turned into a monkey

Ah! Movies i did not fully watch. Nepa always taking light in my side when they are being shown

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by truespeak: 9:06am On Jul 23
Those days when movies seemed not to have been so numerous and if you had not watched the movie (na film we dey call am back then) na you carry last!

You will hear "have you watched commando?" If you say "yes na" you will be ask to prove it if they don't believe you.

And you will hear "is it not that film that the actor was pursuing the boss who kidnapped his daughter, that the daughter made a small hole and used it to escape?" grin

1 Like

Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by truespeak: 9:07am On Jul 23
StillDtruth:

😆😆😆

me choose Danger mouse. Knighty does not fly much nor convert to a boat or submarine. 😆😆😆

Don't matter, you just got to respect Knighty when he pulls up, men grin grin grin
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by StillDtruth: 3:08pm On Jul 23
truespeak:

Don't matter, you just got to respect Knighty when he pulls up, men grin grin grin

Yes sha!
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by LofP(m): 4:38pm On Jul 23
truespeak:

Ah, Garth cartoon, oh, what a joy!

Do you remember Kaptain Afrika cartoon in the Vanguard Newspapers and Terror Muda?
Yes o, good times!
Re: If You Know This British Comedian And The Wife ,then You Are A Legend by Artsbeat(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23
Frank Spencer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! / Is It Ok For My Girlfriend To Sleep By Another Guy? / Is It Advisable For A Lady To Have More Than One Boyfriend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.