Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men (14060 Views)

A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men by Walexydon1991: 9:23pm On Jul 22
This is hard to accept. Truly some men are wicked but ladies are the root cause of how they are treated in a relationship. For me, seeing that action from her, I will assume na democracy gf. I will protect myself as possible and see her as a Bleep mate and forget any feeling of relationship till the relationship fades out by itself. Na d two of us no serious last last.
Re: Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men by okerekingsley90: 9:25pm On Jul 22
BeyondCertainty:
This man has a scarcity mindset.

Money can't keep a woman.

It is not an insult giving her number to other men since you are yet to marry her.

Why give a woman that sum every month? Insecurity! yeah.

Don't buy that stupid idea of 'privacy' check her phone anytime you want to.
You'd only be saving yourself from a lot of problems.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men by okerekingsley90: 9:28pm On Jul 22
pongwa:
mofo! You never marry her na

grin grin nawao truly the world isn't fair to men
Re: Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men by okerekingsley90: 9:31pm On Jul 22
Alex80s:
The Man want to dey enjoy free kpekus with different styles, and doesn't want to pay for it officially;/Unless the girl is not interested in marriage. Any smart girl cannot stop giving men her number if she is not sure she would settle down with her boyfriend.

Another angle bro possible the guy no one commit grin
Re: Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men by mosicola(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22
As far as you are not legally married to her either in the church or in a traditional way , she still remains girlfriend for the people, by the people and of the people. Buy pants and allow others to buy bra, clothes, cream, etc. Know this and live long
Re: Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men by iammolise(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22
And a bold yes!!! Your girlfriend is right...
It annoys me whenever i surf the internet and see such insecurity infested guys cry online about their girl cheating after putting her on salary, like why should you put her on salary, so she won't look elsewhere!?. "A leopard never changes it's spots" No amount of money you can use to keep a randy girl and make her change her ways, even if you provide her all her monetary needs she will just say you don't fvck her well and she find a guy that fvcks like a dog. Even wife you married can go back to her randy ways let alone a girl you haven't married... I don't blame the girl, you're not getting any sympathy from me, leave her let her enjoy her life. undecided
Re: Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men by pongwa(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22
okerekingsley90:

grin grin nawao truly the world isn't fair to men
it's men that put themselves in this predicament
Re: Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men by Adegold1993(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22
Na Benue girl she go be.
Re: Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men by IkeAbuja(f): 10:19pm On Jul 22
What advice again are you seeking for when the host have advised you. Do the needful and marry her just like she told you you ain't married her yet
Re: Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men by Nonexisting1: 10:23pm On Jul 22
Show her more love, pamper her and buy her more gifts. Randomly credit her account and beg her to stop giving men her phone number. She will stop. Mtchew

Re: Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men by danietohbadt(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22
BeyondCertainty:

That banny no fear you at all.

I swear! Obviously cos her elder sis and I work in same place. And yeah, she's someone I respect a lot. She used that weak point optimally.

Still, I no send her when I collect my refund, lol
Re: Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men by KuxoMachelini(m): 11:39pm On Jul 22
She for the streets! 😎
Re: Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men by Msseh: 11:47pm On Jul 22
Omo u wicked[quote][/quote]
Re: Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men by Medici777: 5:50am On Jul 23
DyshApp:
Nigerian man cries out for advice as he complains over girlfriend’s habit of giving out her number to other men, despite being in a relationship with him.

The man made his complaint known in a post on Facebook relationship platform.

According to the man he and his girlfriend had been dating for two and a half years.

During this time, because of her frustrating behaviour he had put her on a 30K monthly allowance but she keeps displaying a troubling behaviour.

He stated that his girlfriend always gives out her number freely to other men.

When he confronted her, she opined that he hasn’t married her yet so she’s free to do as he likes.

The man has come online to seek advice from social media users over his puzzling issue.

He wrote …

“I am fed up of my Gf behaviors.. its been 2 and half years now we’ve been dating… I try all my best to satisfy her. I even considered giving her 30k monthly maybe she will change. But all to no avail.. she love giving out her number if guy approach her… how can she be in a serious relationship with me and still giving out her number. That’s an insult to me.

She doesn’t even allow me check her phone.. she always say I haven’t marry her. So she is free… I am tired of her. Her mum knows me a lot. She knows I am the only guy dating her. We love each other a lot. But I don’t want to share her with someone else.. my friend advise me to go and lock her in alfa place. So she will love only me. But I want to seek advise before doing anything.. I will read all comments..”

you’re a fool
Re: Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men by RealDaughter(f): 6:34am On Jul 23
Savedday2:
We have said it here B4! All 9ja girls are ashawo

The truth of the matter is that, the fact that you haven't caught your girlfriend/sister/wife doing ashawo work doesn't mean she is not an ashawo. They are all the same.
88percent let's say, and with the kind of hardship now if 70percent of men have pussy they would have rendered more services grin
Re: Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men by alhaji04: 6:52am On Jul 23
Habbeyy:
grin
30k wey you suppose share give bambiala for street since you no need am.

She is simply looking for a better option
Baba u are correct, even sef e better make him share give bambiala because them go still pray for am to get sense..d guy self mumu, i fit bet my balls...him no give him mama reach 30k.

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men by CountLaka(m): 7:52am On Jul 23
Infact, including yourself you guys are problem of Nigeria.
yungkels:
The man, the gf, her number, the relationship, the other guys are all stu.pid...

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men by Treasure17(m): 8:09am On Jul 23
It's a big red flag.

1 Like

Re: Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men by BeeNG3: 8:33am On Jul 23
Oga U know the answer already. She still dey look for her choice. Once she finds it Ure gone. Forget that assurance wey d mother dey give U. Move my guy
Re: Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men by DyshApp: 6:06pm On Jul 24
Treasure17:
It's a big red flag.

Some red flags don't hide but still people still carry it🤦
Re: Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men by finallybusy: 7:20pm On Jul 28
…and this is why I don’t do relationships.
Re: Man Seeks Advice Over Girlfriend’s Habit Of Giving Out Her Number To Other Men by DyshApp: 3:16pm On Jul 29
finallybusy:
…and this is why I don’t do relationships.

Lol if it's by that then the streets would have been filled with too many bachelors and spinsters and we already have enough of that 😂

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Underneath The Hijab (18+) / Share Your NYSC Romance Experience / How Do You Know When It's Time To Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.