Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,467 members, 7,961,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu (13812 Views)

Act Fast On North’s Readiness For Separation Of Nigeria- Obidigbo Tells Tinubu / Ndi'gbo and Yoruba Thought Leaders On Nairaland, Please Rein In Your Kinsmen / "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by payaseriy: 4:14pm On Jul 22
Naija
Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by Mitsurugi(m): 4:15pm On Jul 22
opamoses1:

For calling for a religious war.

So what about Onanuga that threatened a tribe in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by Svoboda(m): 4:15pm On Jul 22
Nna Ochie, you are apt with the truth but you ought not to be taking bullets for Peter Obi when he betrayed you in the first place.

Let him fight his battles alone with his horde of obidients.

3 Likes

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by ipobcannibals: 4:15pm On Jul 22
Aside the US government, the most dishonest and hypocritical humans on earth are the Igbos. They will always support evil and cry victims at thesame time.
When hunchback cannibal, namadi cownu and his ipob terrorists were killing law enforcement and destroying Lagos during end sars, did the Igbo condemn them? No, just like they supported the killings of other regions’ leaders in Jan 15, 1966

1 Like

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by Image123(m): 4:15pm On Jul 22
CyrusVI:
Who is Obidigbo again?? lipsrsealed

Make una rest abeg

He should call pityobi to order instead. That one is quick to tag every occurence political

igbere eminem statesman.

1 Like

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by flyinnizam(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22
Chinkoalhaji34:
Toh

It's interesting how some folks are quick to point fingers. Maybe if we focus on building rather than tearing down, we'd see real progress. Tinubu has a vision, and it's time we support it instead of letting distractions take center stage!
if u give Tinubu 30years nothing will still work by Daniel Bwala

1 Like

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by SpaceX: 4:16pm On Jul 22
Should I bring Trump to teach tinubu how to fired his staffs or people who don't perform?

1 Like

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by lexy2014: 4:16pm On Jul 22
Chinkoalhaji34:
Toh

It's interesting how some folks are quick to point fingers. Maybe if we focus on building rather than tearing down, we'd see real progress. Tinubu has a vision, and it's time we support it instead of letting distractions take center stage!

who is not focusing on building and who is tearing down?

what exactly has tinubu built so far?

can you pls share the vision that you say tinubu has?

what support does tinubu need for his vision?

is it the support that will make him realise the vision?

3 Likes

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by lexy2014: 4:18pm On Jul 22
am not sure why these people think tinubu gives a damn if his appointees exhibit rascality

2 Likes

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by lexy2014: 4:19pm On Jul 22
SpaceX:
Should I bring Trump to teach tinubu how to fired his staffs or people who don't perform?

is tinubu performing that he will sack who is not performing?

2 Likes

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by YouAreNobody: 4:20pm On Jul 22
Allow him to keep making inflammatory comments while agbado urchins keep hailing him. The other 200+ tribes in this country are watching

2 Likes

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by omoadeleye(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22
Una dey mad,

Bayo dey tackle Obi, Obidigbo dey talk say he dey tack igbo.

So Obi now represent the whole igbo abi? And did anyone ever complained since OBIdients tackling Tinubu are directly tackling Yoruba?

Eni sori re.

Make una do una worst. We dey wait.

1 Like

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by Confirm4real(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22
Nice bashing from Obidigbo tongue

2 Likes

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by RecessionistPMB: 4:22pm On Jul 22
That bayo is just a fool. People should ignore him. Na ngilari go deal with him .

1 Like

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by flokii: 4:22pm On Jul 22
Stupid man calling on PBAT to rein-in on Mr. Onanuga.. when will the m0f0 rein-in on Igbos in UGM killing fellow Igbos in his South East region?.
They turn blind eye to the evils committed in their region by their people but are always quick to call out and condemn others.

I read Mr. Bayo Onanuga's post and he rightly put likes of Obi and Pat Utomi in their place.. because you lost election, you want to turn the country upside down and you expect to go free. You want the country to burn, you sef will burn to ashes.

The era of Yoruba stupidity is over.. if you want to protest against bad governance, head home to your region in South East where they pay 18k minimum wage, yet still owing workers over 11 months salaries and pensions.

3 Likes

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by RealDaughter(f): 4:24pm On Jul 22
CyrusVI:
Who is Obidigbo again?? lipsrsealed

Make una rest abeg

He should call pityobi to order instead. That one is quick to tag every occurence political

You sound stupid, with people like you even at adult stage in politics or kins men things will never be right

1 Like

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by VEHINTOLAR: 4:24pm On Jul 22
All of una dey craze,village dwellers from hell! That useless mouth wey una like to dey run anyhow, it's time to shut it up permanently for you fools from that tiny erosion-ravaged land of primitive forest-dwelling ancestors!

Welcome August........... it's payback time!

1 Like

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by ElSudani: 4:25pm On Jul 22
Onanuga said absolutely the truth. Let Mr. Obidigbo tell us exactly what Onanuga said that is not true.

1 Like

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by SpaceX: 4:27pm On Jul 22
lexy2014:

is tinubu performing that he will sack who is not performing?
He is the boss, all responsibility lies on his shoulders which also comes with Authority.

1 Like

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by lexy2014: 4:27pm On Jul 22
SpaceX:
He is the boss, all responsibility lies on his shoulders which also comes with Authority.

hence my question...is tinubu performing that he will sack who is not performing?

1 Like

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by Lanruze: 4:33pm On Jul 22
Asides from the twin policies of Fuel subsidy removal & the FX Unification reform policy, the two major factors that will lead to the bringing down of the Tinubu regime is Bayo Onanuga & Reno Omokori.

This two (2) Men consistently have polarised the erstwhile Southern protectorate camarade existing between Igbos and Yorubas.

Again it's worthy of note that 55% of the demographics of the Nigerian population were born post '99 democracy.

Even to the far north of Nigeria, The internet penetration has also deepened since 1999 and these two (2) characters have stuck-out notoriously for their inflammatory ethnic and xenophobic utterances verified through the new media.

This Demography of young people has evolved to be politically active and it's manifestation was in the ENDSARS protest.

During the last general election campaign period ,Festus Keyamo, Dele Alake, Femi Fani Kayode & Bayo Onanuga assumed the "Attack Dog" role for the PBAT campaign team, However others have been dignified with strategic appointments except for Bayo Onanuga.

He has assumed the role as a full-time career in the PBAT regime giving him the negative image amongst the young social media users.

Let Bayo Onanuga and the hypocritical Reno Omokori remember that power is transient and God can make whoever he wants to Lead.

Time will tell !

2 Likes

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 4:35pm On Jul 22
The day I saw Onanuga's picture, I was shocked to my bones...!

I first knew of him from his tweets and printed words, so I just assumed he was another ill-bred Nairaland youth.

Seeing a man with grey hair completely threw me. embarassed

Indeed... Agberos also grow old! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by haslaw(m): 4:37pm On Jul 22
omoadeleye:
Una dey mad,

Bayo dey tackle Obi, Obidigbo dey talk say he dey tack igbo.

So Obi now represent the whole igbo abi? And did anyone ever complained since OBIdients tackling Tinubu are directly tackling Yoruba?

Eni sori re.

Make una do una worst. We dey wait.

Confirm4real:
Nice bashing from Obidigbo tongue

RecessionistPMB:
That bayo is just a fool. People should ignore him. Na ngilari go deal with him .

Klington:

Ononuga is a hateful, senseless, imbecilic, incurable tribal bigot with absolutely empty skull.

So many northerners have been calling for protest..... Cowardic ononuga.... Mute.

Sowore called for revolution... Cowardic ononuga... mute

Obi/igbos who have carefully avoided anything protest.... Cowardic ononuga suddenly started having uncontrollable erection.

Racoon:
Rein in a scallywag? No no need please. Let the idiocy continues.

WINON1:
I took my time to read the submissions of Dr Chike Obidigbo. I pray that President Tinubu will understand the damage Onanuga is doing to this administration.

ScratchDtoto:
Onuoga will do to Tinubu what lai did to Buhari

Melagros:
COMRADES, that Onanuga is a nonsense guy

Bayo Onanuga is a patriot who uncovered the evil plans of IP0B/0BIDIENTS

1 Like

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by UgochukwuTessy: 4:39pm On Jul 22
This man is bleeding from the mouth

1 Like

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by EmiloCorn: 4:40pm On Jul 22
Smartcitizen:
HOW I WISH YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A CONFIRMED APC ONLINE PAID AGENT.

YOU NEED TO PROVE IT WITH YOUR LIES, HEARTS AND ENERGY OR ELSE YOU ARE BOOTED OUT.

Hello you need to speak with me. If you have all the bolded qualities you can join the team today. Any mental or spiritual issue is a bonus. We pay very well.
Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by Jocdon(m): 4:42pm On Jul 22
The man suppose be in cage in the zoo
Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by haslaw(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22
YouAreNobody:
Allow him to keep making inflammatory comments while agbado urchins keep hailing him. The other 200+ tribes in this country are watching

Same 200+ tribes that supported, campaigned and voted Tinubu

Did IIGB0S remember the 200+ tribes when the plotted the January 1966 coup and wiped off the leaders of other regions in one single night?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by flokii: 4:43pm On Jul 22
Angelfrost:
The day I saw Onanuga's picture, I was shocked to my bones...!

I first knew of him from his tweets and printed words, so I just assumed he was another ill-bred Nairaland youth.

Seeing a man with grey hair completely threw me. embarassed

Indeed... Agberos also grow old! undecided

Atleast he is not an hypocrite like Obi that wants to give "New Nigeria".. when he couldn't give Anambra "New Anambra" or rein-in on IP0Bs to lay down their arms for "New ALAIGBO".

Your hypocrisy stinks, you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Rein-in Onanuga Before He Destroys Nigeria - Obidigbo Tells Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22
flokii:

Atleast he is not an hypocrite like Obi that wants to give "New Nigeria".. when he couldn't give Anambra "New Anambra" or rein-in on IP0Bs to lay down their arms for "New ALAIGBO".

Your hypocrisy stinks, you don't know.

Define hypocrisy?!!

I simply spoke the TRUTH!

Bayo Onanuga is uncultured, uncouth, and verbally irresponsible. Facts!

I don't care about politics and I don't support any political party or figure.

I am more concerned about leadership and elders setting proper examples to the younger generation.

Have you ever seen me call out Tinubu, Fashola, Obi, Utomi, Soyinka, and other elder statesmen?!!

Some of you need lessons in proprietary and emotional intelligence.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC: Why We Can’t Convene Emergency NEC Meeting - Eta / Boris Johnson: Nigeria Can Be A Renewable Superpower / Police Disclaim Viral Video, Report Of Kidnapping On Enugu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.