Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,235 members, 7,936,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:51 PM

My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me (1821 Views)

Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me. / My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday / My Husband Does Not Get Tired: He ”bothers” Me Everyday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by Eucarl: 2:49pm On Jul 22
My girlfriend of 2 years that I have made plans to marry in few months time just opened up about her body count and it’s bothering me, can’t get it out of my head.

We’ve made wedding plans but over the weekend we were talking, I asked her what’s her body count, it was just a harmless question, I didn’t plan to ask but one thing lead to another and I asked, she casually said 5.

I know her and I know when she is lieing , I knew she wasn’t completely honest to I asked again and assured her her past won’t change my mind about my decision of settling down with her, after all our wedding plans have been finalised, it’s just a matter of the date and time to come.

She paused for a while then she opened up, her body count was 67, she remembers the names of the men, the year, date and time.

I was shocked…. 67! What!!

Even as a man I haven’t slept with 67 ladies. It has been in my head since, I couldn’t sleep, I couldn’t even look her on the eyes like I used to.

I am not and over thinker, but I have been thinking about this… 67 men, that means she must have had s*x more than 200 times or more.

Please, someone should talk me out of this before I go crazy… I love her I can’t even think of leaving her, but this is stuck in my head. Help me guys

SOMEONE POSTED THIS ON: https://eucarl.com/my-girlfriends-body-count-bothers-me/

CLICK ON THE LINK TO PLEASE ADVISE THE POSTER, YOUR ADVICE MIGHT SAVE THIS RELATIONSHIP.
Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by Sonnobax15(m): 2:52pm On Jul 22
lipsrsealed
67 gini? grin. To even think that the native hen was busy counting the number of times guys were mounting and pounding her like pounded yam should only and always tell you that you should be wise enough to simply multiply that 67 by 3 to get the actual amount grin

The guy wan go mistakenly carry retired olosho put for house grin. He should thank his stars he asked her,if not,he for dey regret say he wan personalize once upon a time "community latrine"

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by Allenmuller(m): 2:58pm On Jul 22
The guy made a mistake ,why didn't he asked since when the relationship was not up to a month ,an the girl too f**ked up ,she didn't tell the guy either .
Everything is just messed up ,meanwhile is up for the guy to just take her the way she is ,no big deal .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by Augustine2244(m): 3:05pm On Jul 22
Nna m,eeh! Brother,ooh, it should bother you and very much oo!
Don't mind idiots who would try to use emotional blackmail on you.
You don't know whether she has contracted not just STDS ( Sexually transmitted diseases) but Sexually transmitted Demons, and curses .
You don't know if she has slept with a man cursed never to amount to anything useful in his life,or a man cursed never to have useful children,or a man cursed never to have money and use it for anything good but only that which will bring Sorrow,Pain and Bitterness.
You don't know if she has slept with a man cursed to be a failure all his life,or a man cursed never to have children,or a man cursed to have a life filled with endless flow of calamities and all that.
My brother,Sex is far more than physical activity of procreation and pleasure.
SEX is a powerful means of bonding spiritually and psychologically.
Spirits and Essences are transferred from one person to another through SEX.
Even Curses too!
Why then are Sex Demons called INCUBI AND SUCCUBI?
The devil knows the immense power in Sex, and so he is actively promoting RITUAL SEX for those seeking gifts from his kingdom.
My brother,flee now or this better choice.
Take her to a deliverance ministry for serious cleansing.
First she must accept Jesus Christ wholeheartedly as her Lord and Saviour, before anything else.
Good luck.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by MasterJayJay: 3:06pm On Jul 22
La click la babablu.
Op started blogging recently.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by TheWinterBird(f): 3:11pm On Jul 22
All these fake stories just for people to click on your website.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by Maeve7: 3:11pm On Jul 22
Fake story.
Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by Foodqueen(f): 3:26pm On Jul 22
😂😂😂😂😂

But you promised that her past wouldn't matter.
Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by spencekat(m): 3:37pm On Jul 22
Maeve7:
Fake story.
Things dey happen o.
Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by Eucarl: 3:45pm On Jul 22
Eucarl.com is a free space where people signup for free and share their thoughts, challenges, confessions, secrets and regrets ANONYMOUSLY.

ALL the stories there are posted by different individuals and that's what they need help with.

You should check it out.
Maeve7:
Fake story.
Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by Eucarl: 3:47pm On Jul 22
You know what they say, if it hasn't happened to you, it's but a story.... People are going through a lot, the least you could do is encourage them in their times of trials.

spencekat:
Things dey happen o.
Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by Fisiryorh(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22
Get married to a jennyclay at thy own risk... undecided
Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by VTJN(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22
Super story
Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by Tatiana4u: 5:56pm On Jul 22
Only a foolish girl would tell a guy her body count!

Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by descartes400: 6:53pm On Jul 22
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
67 gini? grin. To even think that the native hen was busy counting the number of times guys were mounting and pounding her like pounded yam should only and always tell you that you should be wise enough to simply multiply that 67 by 3 to get the actual amount grin

The guy wan go mistakenly carry retired olosho put for house grin. He should thank his stars he asked her,if not,he for dey regret say he wan personalize once upon a time "community latrine"

point of correction!

It's not the number of times guys were mounting her but rather the NUMBER of guys that has mounted her.
so 67 x 3 = 201 guys may have mounted her!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by Belurved1(m): 7:34pm On Jul 22
A broken relationship is still better o even it happens a seconds to wedding. Don't marry out of pity bro. Thats body count incompatibility. You better run if you can't forget it.
Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by manmade(m): 1:11am On Jul 23
Eucarl:
My girlfriend of 2 years that I have made plans to marry in few months time just opened up about her body count and it’s bothering me, can’t get it out of my head.

We’ve made wedding plans but over the weekend we were talking, I asked her what’s her body count, it was just a harmless question, I didn’t plan to ask but one thing lead to another and I asked, she casually said 5.

I know her and I know when she is lieing , I knew she wasn’t completely honest to I asked again and assured her her past won’t change my mind about my decision of settling down with her, after all our wedding plans have been finalised, it’s just a matter of the date and time to come.

She paused for a while then she opened up, her body count was 67, she remembers the names of the men, the year, date and time.

I was shocked…. 67! What!!

Even as a man I haven’t slept with 67 ladies. It has been in my head since, I couldn’t sleep, I couldn’t even look her on the eyes like I used to.

I am not and over thinker, but I have been thinking about this… 67 men, that means she must have had s*x more than 200 times or more.

Please, someone should talk me out of this before I go crazy… I love her I can’t even think of leaving her, but this is stuck in my head. Help me guys

SOMEONE POSTED THIS ON: https://eucarl.com/my-girlfriends-body-count-bothers-me/

CLICK ON THE LINK TO PLEASE ADVISE THE POSTER, YOUR ADVICE MIGHT SAVE THIS RELATIONSHIP.
she didn't even tell you the truth with this number, they can never tell you accurate number , so you have to employ the BD formular to get close to the accurate number i.e Y multiply by 10 divided by 3, Y is the whatever number she tells you and 3 is the number of years you have been together with her , for example, in your own case 67 X 10 is 670/3 your nearest accurate number is 223 times , she might have excluded the one night stands, sarewa stands , lots of urgent 2k payback stands, indomies and eggs show stands , chop and clean mouth 👄 stands, and for those of them that are bisexual or bi curious, they always remove this side from their story. Then most importantly don't forget the okafor's law
Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by manmade(m): 1:19am On Jul 23
I'm still searching for jennyclay's and tightpussy2024's comments here grin grin, their own body counts go be like jamb scores of a brilliant student.
Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by Tightpussy2024(f): 1:34am On Jul 23
manmade:
I'm still searching for jennyclay's and tightpussy2024's comments here grin grin, their own body counts go be like jamb scores of a brilliant student.
Say the truth, what is biting you is that women are having sex frequently yet people like you don't get to hug girls talk more of see puna.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by manmade(m): 1:42am On Jul 23
Tightpussy2024:

Say the truth, what is biting you is that women are having sex frequently yet people like you don't get to hug girls talk more of see puna.
there you go grin, what's your body counts ? Let me guess ; 1,666,000 shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by Tightpussy2024(f): 2:28am On Jul 23
manmade:
there you go grin, what's your body counts ? Let me guess ; 1,666,000 shocked shocked shocked
and it is peppering you that I opened legs for 10m men yet refused you. You must be sleepless at night as you wonder what those men have that you dont.

Pele

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by Caramia2020(m): 3:22am On Jul 23
You are lying, must you post fake story?
Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by Leemzyy(f): 4:52am On Jul 23
If i was a guy,i won't even marry a girl with a bodycount of 3

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by Gggjhhj: 6:21am On Jul 23
A girl told me her body count was 20, and her age was 20, mhen she was my F##k buddy na the day I do the do last with her, she is dating a guy in my hood, simple guy, I just pity am if him know ds big secret
Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by paba(m): 6:42am On Jul 23
Heaven help me, here I go again.
Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by psalmistkakah(m): 9:30am On Jul 23
U sure say , she understands body count so...hope she is not mistaken body count to number of time a particular person nack her.....ask the meaning of body count stylishly like jokingly to b sure of her response...
Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by manmade(m): 9:50am On Jul 23
Tightpussy2024:
and it is peppering you that I opened legs for 10m men yet refused you. You must be sleepless at night as you wonder what those men have that you dont.

Pele
🤣🤣🤣🤣, you're a day dreamer, I can't even allow a low level prostitute and baby Mama for multiple men like you shake my hand 👏 even for #10m. Ashawo no be work ooo go get a life .
Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by Eucarl: 10:18am On Jul 23
This insulting back and forth is the reason why people can't open up about their challenges on platforms like this.

However, https://eucarl.com is the solution. You don't just get to post your challenges, you also get supportive comments alone.

We have strong moderation that insultive back and forth like this wont be allowed, we will delete such comments.

The world is hard on us already, there is no need being hard on each other. Eucarl.com is here to support, and not to tear down.

👉Register now. 👈

manmade:
🤣🤣🤣🤣, you're a day dreamer, I can't even allow a low level prostitute and baby Mama for multiple men like you shake my hand 👏 even for #10m. Ashawo no be work ooo go get a life .
Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by manmade(m): 10:28am On Jul 23
Eucarl:
This insulting back and forth is the reason why people can't open up about their challenges on platforms like this.

However, https://eucarl.com is the solution. You don't just get to post your challenges, you also get supportive comments alone.

We have strong moderation that insultive back and forth like this wont be allowed, we will delete such comments.

The world is hard on us already, there is no need being hard on each other. Eucarl.com is here to support, and not to tear down.

👉Register now. 👈

. See advert ooo☝️ , well , na your legit hustle you dey pursue, I have no words for you. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by paba(m): 7:13pm On Aug 11
Don't ignore her past, you're not a retirement plan.
Inasmuch as she wants a man whose future is bright, you also deserve a woman whose past is free from shiiii...
Re: My Girlfriend's Body Count Bothers Me by Fiscus105(m): 2:20am On Aug 12
Fake story........meanwhile any lady that the number of guy/men that have bedded her are up to 20, such girl is nothing but loose hole, a public property and I pity the guy that would eventually ended up in his life

99% assurance of infidelity after marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Boy Abducted/Kidnapped 8 Years Ago By Babysitter Meets His Birth Parents. / Love Before Marriage Or Love After Marriage / Meet My Son And His Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.