Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drugs Hidden In Incense Candles, Ladies’ Wears - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drugs Hidden In Incense Candles, Ladies’ Wears (12281 Views)

NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Consignment In Commercial Bus Engine (video) / Drugs Hidden Inside A Tuber Of Yam Given To A Friend To Deliver Abroad (Video) / NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drugs Hidden In Incense Candles, Ladies’ Wears by Robnectar(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22
D3rd:
Life has taught me that there is no easy route to making money.

Money is slow but if steady with patience and contentment, you will never be in lack of basic comfort.

It is the lack of the aforementioned and the need to "pepper Dem" that usually drive us into over drive and the unthinkable.

These criminals are making the lives of average Nigerians even more difficult to live.
cool
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drugs Hidden In Incense Candles, Ladies’ Wears by payaseriy: 4:15pm On Jul 22
Hmmmm
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drugs Hidden In Incense Candles, Ladies’ Wears by bewla(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22
Jestin:
It is time to demand for a better Nigeria
ok but start in the five East then take it up north
The bus we burn still never come on road

You got it
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drugs Hidden In Incense Candles, Ladies’ Wears by Jestin: 5:26pm On Jul 22
[quote author=bewla post=131090056] ok but start in the five East then take it up north
The bus we burn still never come on road

You got it[/quote

What is five East? Everybody on this forum is from east ? Mumu talk
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drugs Hidden In Incense Candles, Ladies’ Wears by Afolabimills(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22
samuel19222:
na Pablo Escobar dey sit na
u mean indi developers in drugs all over the world abi ;Dthe last time I check it's mostly the biafro that is always caught in that web of drug trafficking
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drugs Hidden In Incense Candles, Ladies’ Wears by iamL(f): 6:48pm On Jul 22
D3rd:
Life has taught me that there is no easy route to making money.

Money is slow but if steady with patience and contentment, you will never be in lack of basic comfort.

It is the lack of the aforementioned and the need to "pepper Dem" that usually drive us into over drive and the unthinkable.

These criminals are making the lives of average Nigerians even more difficult to live.

The best comment I have read in NL in years.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drugs Hidden In Incense Candles, Ladies’ Wears by bewla(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22
[quote author=Jestin post=131090222][/quote]ok I accept the tag
Just don't bring your protests to south we already have enough issues to deal with
Don't make it worst for us
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drugs Hidden In Incense Candles, Ladies’ Wears by Eagles3: 11:58am On Jul 23
Really Terrible
Angelfrost:

Just imagine...!

They can't be ignorant or unaware of such deadly risks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls, Spills Contents In Onitsha / Court Remands Man For Drugging, Kidnapping, Raping Teenager In Ekiti / Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.