Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Loan Apps Literarily After My Life - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Loan Apps Literarily After My Life (454 Views)

Most Dangerous Loan Apps You Must Avoid To Live Long In Nigeria / Are You Owing Loan Apps And You Are Refusing To Repay??? Read this! / SAY THE TRUTH!! How Much Are You Owing Loan Apps In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Apps Literarily After My Life by Cutezt(m): 3:34pm On Jul 22
Is there anybody we can report these people to? I do not have an account with Okash, I have never taken a loan from them, and will never do so even with a gun pointed to my head, moreover, I hate to owe anybody, so taking loans is not even my thing in the first place, but these people are after my life.
They call me every single day not less than 5 times, sometimes, they are even the ones who wake me from sleep. The robot calls saying her name is Gift from Okash and she is offering me a coupon code to take a loan, bla bla bla. I am tired of this nonsense. I have blocked countless numbers using True Caller but they keep reinventing new numbers and calling me.

True caller has gotten to a stage where it can't even detect these numbers again cos some of them are normal human numbers. I have used various ways to block, blocking all numbers starting with 020, which most of their numbers usually start with, then they reinvented and started calling me with normal 070 numbers, now should I block all 070 numbers because of them? I am tired, I don't take loans from these online apps, and I do not know how they included my number in their database, they are not on social media so you can not even report to them. I will attach a list of my blocked numbers so you can see how these people are frustrating my life. The worst part is that any day I keep declining their calls, they intensify the calls till I pick up at least once before they call probably once more for that day, and the circle continues the next day.

The only day a human called me, I literarily begged this woman to please delete my number from their database and stop calling me, she said they wanted to offer me a loan, I told her I was not interested and I do not need any loan, but to my shock, she replied me asking when I will be needing a loan? I simply told her I will never need a loan in my life in Jesus' name and she would be the one who will be needing loans all her life before I ended the call. I went on Twitter to find solutions and discovered I was not the only one these people are frustrating.

I learned that Opay owns Okash, please something needs to be done about these people, Opay probably gave me an Okash account by force. very soon, I will be forced to take that loan with no intention of paying it back, and I will make sure it is a very good amount, cos I am tired, very tired.

I can provide more than 10 screenshots of different numbers calling, sometimes, they call with Fairmoney's name, but it is still the same Gift from Okash.

Seun

https://youtube.com/shorts/VkymkB1BBZo?feature=share

Re: Loan Apps Literarily After My Life by Zonefree(m): 3:39pm On Jul 22
Go to your call settings and block all calls identified as spam.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps Literarily After My Life by Lucasinho(m): 3:40pm On Jul 22
grin
Re: Loan Apps Literarily After My Life by Cutezt(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22
Zonefree:
Go to your call settings and block all calls identified as spam.

I have done that, but they keep reinventing new numbers, some of these numbers are not yet identified as spam.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps Literarily After My Life by muyico(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22
same here! I'm expecting make d money reach 100k, collect and Japa!! still displaying 58k!
Re: Loan Apps Literarily After My Life by dawnomike(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22
Cutezt:
Is there anybody we can report these people to? I do not have an account with Okash, I have never taken a loan from them, and will never do so even with a gun pointed to my head, moreover, I hate to owe anybody, so taking loans is not even my thing in the first place, but these people are after my life.
They call me every single day not less than 5 times, sometimes, they are even the ones who wake me from sleep. The robot calls saying her name is Gift from Okash and she is offering me a coupon code to take a loan, bla bla bla. I am tired of this nonsense. I have blocked countless numbers using True Caller but they keep reinventing new numbers and calling me.

True caller has gotten to a stage where it can't even detect these numbers again cos some of them are normal human numbers. I have used various ways to block, blocking all numbers starting with 020, which most of their numbers usually start with, then they reinvented and started calling me with normal 070 numbers, now should I block all 070 numbers because of them? I am tired, I don't take loans from these online apps, and I do not know how they included my number in their database, they are not on social media so you can not even report to them. I will attach a list of my blocked numbers so you can see how these people are frustrating my life. The worst part is that any day I keep declining their calls, they intensify the calls till I pick up at least once before they call probably once more for that day, and the circle continues the next day.

The only day a human called me, I literarily begged this woman to please delete my number from their database and stop calling me, she said they wanted to offer me a loan, I told her I was not interested and I do not need any loan, but to my shock, she replied me asking when I will be needing a loan? I simply told her I will never need a loan in my life in Jesus' name and she would be the one who will be needing loans all her life before I ended the call. I went on Twitter to find solutions and discovered I was not the only one these people are frustrating.

I learned that Opay owns Okash, please something needs to be done about these people, Opay probably gave me an Okash account by force. very soon, I will be forced to take that loan with no intention of paying it back, and I will make sure it is a very good amount, cos I am tired, very tired.

I can provide more than 10 screenshots of different numbers calling, sometimes, they call with Fairmoney's name, but it is still the same Gift from Okash.

Seun

Sorry Bro... I can imagine
Re: Loan Apps Literarily After My Life by Hedonisco: 6:04pm On Jul 22
Funny. There has to be a previous entanglement of some sort between you (or your number) and loan companies. They can't just be disturbing random people to collect loan. Why dem never call me before?

So you have to find out what historical ties exist between you, your phone number and loan companies.

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps Literarily After My Life by Jacobx007: 10:22pm On Jul 22
Hedonisco:
Funny. There has to be a previous entanglement of some sort between you (or your number) and loan companies. They can't just be disturbing random people to collect loan. Why dem never call me before?

So you have to find out what historical ties exist between you, your phone number and loan companies.
Didn't you read his post, or you are deliberately being mischievous

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps Literarily After My Life by TPound(m): 5:17pm On Jul 23
muyico:
same here! I'm expecting make d money reach 100k, collect and Japa!! still displaying 58k!

That 58k, if you click am, na 28k go drop
Re: Loan Apps Literarily After My Life by muyico(m): 5:37pm On Jul 23
TPound:

That 58k, if you click am, na 28k go drop
No!! first display 1M, I clicked and bring me down to 58k! even self, I prefer d 1m!!
Re: Loan Apps Literarily After My Life by PJtech: 5:55pm On Jul 23
Cutezt:

Seun

They're scam.. They need all your personal Information including your BVN and NIN

Those guys are m@d scammers.. I wonder why government ain't saying shit about it

(1) (Reply)

Woman Bites Off Daughter's Ear In Delta - Punch / Police Kill 2 Suspected Robbers In Ekiti / APC Chieftain Shalewa Daramola Murdered By Hired Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.