Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Nigeria: Survival Of The Fittest - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria: Survival Of The Fittest (344 Views)

Survival In Nigeria: My Current Situation / A Life Story Of A Widower Caught Between Fears And Survival / South African Lady Who Got Married At 17 Gives Marriage Survival Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria: Survival Of The Fittest by PJtech: 5:54pm On Jul 22
Any armed robber reading this post right now pls let me join you for your next operation

E better make i die trying

No customer
1 meal a day( not proper meal)
Everything cost
House rent don increase

Make nobody try drop motivational quote.. 30% of wealthy people in this country thier money no pure and nothing don do them. Infact they're living a happy life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Survival Of The Fittest by Omuuvwie(m): 6:16pm On Jul 22
30% or 95% ?
Re: Nigeria: Survival Of The Fittest by Menemonic: 6:19pm On Jul 22
Omuuvwie:
30% or 95% ?
sir anything for your man.. 🙏
Re: Nigeria: Survival Of The Fittest by PJtech: 7:08pm On Jul 22
Omuuvwie:
30% or 95% ?

I no wan exaggerate am... Doing good don't pay this time and age
Re: Nigeria: Survival Of The Fittest by Ibechris2: 8:47am On Jul 23
Young people are not good at savings and investment.

Some guys made good money but lavish it at beer parlours,women,gambling and all sorts.

See,as a young man,if u know u have touched money,ensure u invest intensively and massively,this would help u in times of need.

That is what should be done.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Survival Of The Fittest by PJtech: 10:38am On Jul 23
Ibechris2:
Young people are not good at savings and investment.

Some guys made good money but lavish it at beer parlours,women,gambling and all sorts.

See,as a young man,if u know u have touched money,ensure u invest intensively and massively,this would help u in times of need.

That is what should done.

I've not touched money.. That's why i wanted to touch it no matter what it tskes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Survival Of The Fittest by PJtech: 10:53am On Aug 05
I sent you a mail sir Sapasenator. Pls kindly respond 🙏
Re: Nigeria: Survival Of The Fittest by Mom007(f): 3:46pm On Aug 05
I knew it will get to this... lazy youths. Wicked hearts! When I was screaming here for people to embrace agriculture, you all shouted me down saying farming is not safe, fulani herdsmen will eat your farm, yen yen yen yen. So armed robbery is safer and more noble than farming right? Unaneva C anything! Those mockers that mocked then, come o... food don done! The chickens have come home to roost. A society that loves instant wealth, instant result, flashy lifestyle... no one wants to be seen with hoe and cutlass, or frying garri, or rearing animals. Can you all see now? The evil that has been lurking within is beginning to peek out.

(1) (Reply)

Might Actually Be Due To The Other / Taking The High Road / Told Car & Driver That Hes Pushing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.