Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,466 members, 7,961,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

ABSU Student Union Writes Governor Otti Over Death Of 200L Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABSU Student Union Writes Governor Otti Over Death Of 200L Student (6161 Views)

ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs / Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) / UNILORIN Elects Medical Student As Its Student Union President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABSU Student Union Writes Governor Otti Over Death Of 200L Student by VikingKing: 8:00am On Jul 23
Sheggy13:
Propaganda can only last for so long before truth comes out. Ironically it is Lagos state that needs protest, not Abia.
Re: ABSU Student Union Writes Governor Otti Over Death Of 200L Student by dkidd: 8:21am On Jul 23
It's almost 2025 yet we still suffer issues of no functional hospitals within a State university? Yet we claim we are what we're not. Yet we still debate and support the serving political bastards, yet we still risk it all to put them in power... For what exactly? Funny thing is we somehow expect them to be what they're not.. humans. Lol I laugh at the masses. The suffering has not even started yet. This entire country na fraud. August 1st indeed. We will see.

Many more will have to suffer
Many more will have to die
Don't ask me why ~ Bob Marley
Re: ABSU Student Union Writes Governor Otti Over Death Of 200L Student by yarimo(m): 8:33am On Jul 23
victorazy:

Speak for your state governor.
he is my state governor do you have problem with that?
Re: ABSU Student Union Writes Governor Otti Over Death Of 200L Student by Joshuabrown1(m): 8:41am On Jul 23
Omor 2021 was the worst in that rd. When I was still in school people dies almost every month in that rd.. I even fell victim I was going to visit a friend in his Lodge at uturu the mini bus I entered lost control and entered into the bush it is was God that delivered me.

Pls government should do something about that rd.
Re: ABSU Student Union Writes Governor Otti Over Death Of 200L Student by deeway200(m): 8:48am On Jul 23
yarimo:
ABSU students are yet to come to reality with governernce in Abia state, the students are just wasting time. Alex otti won't do anything for you guys
Let's bet, the road will soon be fixed
Re: ABSU Student Union Writes Governor Otti Over Death Of 200L Student by yarimo(m): 8:50am On Jul 23
deeway200:

Let's bet, the road will soon be fixed
fix on media 🤣
Re: ABSU Student Union Writes Governor Otti Over Death Of 200L Student by Chibuezem(m): 9:29am On Jul 23
yarimo:
ABSU students are yet to come to reality with governernce in Abia state, the students are just wasting time. Alex otti won't do anything for you guys
You are not even in Abia State yet your speak like a seasoned elders tate man.... For once in your life shut up.
Re: ABSU Student Union Writes Governor Otti Over Death Of 200L Student by Chibuezem(m): 9:30am On Jul 23
paymentvoucher:
So Abia people will not protest? Really

If dem born una well make una do anyhow for Lagos on 1st of August, body go tell of una
lol you think igbos will protest on your shit hole and water logged city?
Re: ABSU Student Union Writes Governor Otti Over Death Of 200L Student by Niok: 12:59pm On Jul 23
yarimo:
ewu what has tunubu done for you
I can bet my kidney
You're living below the poverty line
Re: ABSU Student Union Writes Governor Otti Over Death Of 200L Student by victorazy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23
yarimo:
he is my state governor do you have problem with that?

He can never and will never be your state governor
Re: ABSU Student Union Writes Governor Otti Over Death Of 200L Student by yarimo(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23
victorazy:

He can never and will never be your state governor
ok
Re: ABSU Student Union Writes Governor Otti Over Death Of 200L Student by victorazy(m): 8:27pm On Jul 23
yarimo:
ok
Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Dropping Out Of The University / Get OAU, UNILAG, UNIOSUN Post Ume Past Questions online - Free / Gce 2010/2011 Time Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.