Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away (4230 Views)

Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by guobe: 1:05pm On Jul 23
BigYash:
He will make more than 1k,and before you know it someone might even set up a car wash biz for him.. But youth of these days won’t think in that direction..
Very true .He will make so much more.
He can even go into painting and so much more.
The truth is that he is not ready yet as he likes trolling people that would have helped him so many times.
Someone even gave him money recently as in lending but the guy refused to pay back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by BigYash: 1:07pm On Jul 23
guobe:

Very true .He will make so much more.
He can even go into painting and so much more.
The truth is that he is not ready yet as he likes trolling people that would have helped him so many times.
Someone even gave him money recently as in lending but the guy refused to pay back.
And he wants someone else to help him grin He never ready for life yet

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by guobe: 1:13pm On Jul 23
BigYash:
And he wants someone else to help him grin He never ready for life yet
He has missed alot of chances because of his behaviour.
If he does not change his ways I doubt if he will get help here on nairaland maybe na dollar land or Euro land he will find help from.

2 Likes

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by BigYash: 1:15pm On Jul 23
guobe:

He has missed alot of chances because of his behaviour.
If he does not change his ways I doubt if he will get help here on nairaland maybe na dollar land or Euro land he will find help from.
Lol.. walai

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by Verbtips(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23
Poor man wahala

2 Likes

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by blowjohn(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23
E never fade for Abuja o

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by Cleanmoney55: 3:14pm On Jul 23
abba09:

The begging kafir

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by Bongadu: 3:37pm On Jul 23
Only a beta cûck will take a girl out on a date to an eatery

Like wtf nigger

An eatery or restaurant is the worst place to take a girl out on a date
Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by SmartyPants(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23
BeyondCertainty:

10K would only take them both to an Amala joint.
They will both enjoy few wraps of Amala and few Ogunfe meat in their soup.

I doubt if all these new generation girls will follow a guy to such joint, they'd rather you take them to Domino Pizza or buy Shawarma.

10k Can easily do Chicken Republic with change
Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by BeyondCertainty: 4:35pm On Jul 23
SmartyPants:

10k Can easily do Chicken Republic with change

Combo packs ? On a date ?

You can do better bruh grin
Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by rickleye: 4:37pm On Jul 23
My strategy as evolved with the economy .
We walk the street at night hand in hand to Suya spot . We buy Suya 5,000 sometimes with bread and head home .
I find I do more talking nowadays than before to compensate for cost of things. After Suya and bottle malt . Followed by wine 🍷. Lips become loose and rest is smooth sailing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by SmartyPants(m): 4:42pm On Jul 23
BeyondCertainty:

Combo packs ? On a date ?

You can do better bruh grin

Well, obviously, if you have just 10k as your budget for a date, you shouldn't be so picky.

Personally, I would advise you to save your 10k and focus on building yourself but your choice my man.

3 Likes

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by BeyondCertainty: 4:44pm On Jul 23
SmartyPants:

Well, obviously, if you have just 10k as your budget for a date, you shouldn't be so picky.

Personally, I would advise you to save your 10k and focus on building yourself but your choice my man.

I agree with you, bro.

No cap.
Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by abba09: 4:48pm On Jul 23
Cleanmoney55:

The begging kafir
cleanmoney55 grin wetin i do you? me i no hate anybody nd not very religious if u think u r hurting me by calling me that name
Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by Vinnie2000(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23
Lol. cheesy cheesy

This is Funny.

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by Brian47(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23
That year a plate of rice in an average restaurant was 700 naria and a bottle of Pepsi would be like 120 tell me how 2k won't be enough to take 2 people out on a date

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by idahme(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23
guobe:
In this present day Nigeria brought about by this present it is gone Government, if you don't have atleast 10,000 naira just forget about taking your girl out to an eatery so as not to face unnecessary embarrassment.
In those days even students that were given a stipend of 2,000 naira for the week could afford to take their friend out to any eatery of their choice.
So what most guys are now doing is to pot into mama put as they cannot come and kill themselves by themselves.

Turkey wing na 7k how much remain?

2 Likes

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by idahme(m): 7:33pm On Jul 23
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Guy,what are you talking about?

There are guys who still take their bannies out on a stead.....

What percentage of the population do that? If you want to know what the dude is saying, just go and do a survey in a eatery ask them if the demand they have now can be compared to this time last year even when the population in increasing by the second.

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by idahme(m): 7:38pm On Jul 23
Okoroawusa:
Oga shift. You go say you no get money or you be aka gum

No be everytime person go yearn careless like person wey him brain box no dey work, sometimes just behave like the brain box dey work.

How many person go fit afford am, just one turkey wing na 7k before you and the lady chop 25k don go. What's the percentage of people in the country that can afford that? Last year a stats came out where it was asserted that only 5% of Nigerians have 500k and above in their bank account, are you expecting someone who has 20k in his account to go and spend 25k for lunch with a girl?

Most of you don't just put your critical thinking skills on while asserting yourself in public, you call a person who telling you what's going on in the country stingy because he asserts correctly? Sense really far from you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by Baronthecelebri: 7:41pm On Jul 23
Who get time for girls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by guobe: 8:20pm On Jul 23
idahme:

Turkey wing na 7k how much remain?
Lol you can imagine.

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by eventainment(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23
5k in chicken republic will do much good .. and what no girl can conquer except she is a great glutton is babecue fish and liquor or malt.. a girl cant take more than one .. it's 2-3k now sha..
Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by dreamxhaser: 8:56pm On Jul 23
Dey play. I went on date few weeks ago.

My guys do it on a regular sef. So i dont agree with this.

Just that u must be willing to spend 30k to 40k in my city though

2 Likes

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by dreamxhaser: 9:04pm On Jul 23
BigYash:
No,the youth should wake up ,unite and fight for their right.. No place like home o.. na just because we no unite

Home is where you find peace

My home isnt naija at the moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by Negroid001(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23
guobe:

Lol true but taking someone out for the first time to pepper soup joint is somehow.

It's somehow ooo. Cat fish is now 6000 in my hood. I never calculate drinks money join.

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by guobe: 11:36pm On Jul 23
Negroid001:

It's somehow ooo. Cat fish is now 6000 in my hood. I never calculate drinks money join.
It is expensive to eat fish now.
If you hear the price of just small fish nobody will tell you to think twice.

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by BigYash: 2:47am On Jul 24
dreamxhaser:

Home is where you find peace

My home isnt naija at the moment
That place you are ,you will agree with me that people from that country played one or two roles to ensure the place is okay for you to call home. So why can’t you do same in your country,so that you can be free to call it home as well? If everyone that has Japa was present in Nigeria,I am very sure the government won’t be misbehaving like this.. But as everybody dey japa,those in the country are manipulated steady with religion differences,hunger and bigotry by the government.

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by guobe: 4:10am On Jul 24
BigYash:
That place you are ,you will agree with me that people from that country played one or two roles to ensure the place is okay for you to call home. So why can’t you do same in your country,so that you can be free to call it home as well? If everyone that has Japa was present in Nigeria,I am very sure the government won’t be misbehaving like this.. But as everybody dey japa,those in the country are manipulated steady with religion differences,hunger and bigotry by the government.
BigYash you have a point and I also have that your mindset too but of recent I am having a rethink.
The country is becoming worse daily and on a free fall.
You won't blame the people that have japa as the condition presently in Nigeria is terrible.
See our currency is now like toiletries and the Government of the day does not show concern.
I don't see Nigeria getting better in the nearest future maybe in the year 3055.

3 Likes

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by Tallesty1(m): 5:22am On Jul 24
guobe:

The so called minimum wage is about 57 dollars and they say they have a new minimum wage.
Benin Republic currency is now stronger than Nigerian currency.
Our politicians no get shame at all.
It's a pity.
It's around 42 dollars using black market rate sir.

Jonathan paid $120.
Buhari paid $60

The international accountant is paying $42 even though he more than doubled the minimum wage.

Agbadorians are mad people.

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by guobe: 5:51am On Jul 24
Tallesty1:
It's around 42 dollars using black market rate sir.

Jonathan paid $120.
Buhari paid $60

The international accountant is paying $42 even though he more than doubled the minimum wage.

Agbadorians are mad people.
So pathetic
Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by ObalendeCMS: 6:20am On Jul 24
Na to dey bob all these useless Nigerian girls now o.

Leave them for politicians & Y! boys to use.

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by Negroid001(m): 6:45am On Jul 24
guobe:

It is expensive to eat fish now.
If you hear the price of just small fish nobody will tell you to think twice.

grin grin
We've not calculated drinks and miscellaneous o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa Boy, Igbo Girl To Marry, But Parents Threaten to Disown Them / Guys And Gals Who Are More Possessive In Relationship? / Posh Yoruba Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.