Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,234 members, 7,936,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:45 PM

The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away (4228 Views)

Man Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In An Eatery Then This Happens -video / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by Negroid001(m): 6:46am On Jul 24
ObalendeCMS:
Na to dey bob all these useless Nigerian girls now o.

Leave them for politicians & Y! boys to use.

If you notice. Yahoo boys don become like us, especially for woman matter. Everybody na use and dump now.
Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by Anguldi(m): 8:08am On Jul 24
guobe:

Lol my brother countryman is 😲.
The way things are very expensive you begin to wonder πŸ€” how people are surviving.
Omo, with that 10k. We go eat indomie & eggs for house (2k) . Use the 8k go average lounge wey beer no pass 1k and hollandia yogurt no pass 3-4k for her that's if she don't do alcohol.
Nothing like baby I want chicken or fish (no gree for anybody)πŸ’―
Wisdom go Kee me πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by guobe: 8:13am On Jul 24
Anguldi:

Omo, with that 10k. We go eat indomie & eggs for house (2k) . Use the 8k go average lounge wey beer no pass 1k and hollandia yogurt no pass 3-4k for her that's if she don't do alcohol.
Nothing like baby I want chicken or fish (no gree for anybody)πŸ’―
Wisdom go Kee me πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
Ah for girl wen you just meet lol
Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by Anguldi(m): 8:23am On Jul 24
guobe:

Ah for girl wen you just meet lol

grin wahala

Hollandia and beer for me.

With enough lamba for mouth πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

This ladies know about the hardship too, I won't give space for take away shocked
Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by Peluire: 8:37am On Jul 24
idahme:

No be everytime person go yearn careless like person wey him brain box no dey work, sometimes just behave like the brain box dey work.

How many person go fit afford am, just one turkey wing na 7k before you and the lady chop 25k don go. What's the percentage of people in the country that can afford that? Last year a stats came out where it was asserted that only 5% of Nigerians have 500k and above in their bank account, are you expecting someone who has 20k in his account to go and spend 25k for lunch with a girl?

Most of you don't just put your critical thinking skills on while asserting yourself in public, you call a person who telling you what's going on in the country stingy because he asserts correctly? Sense really far from you
Best reply of the year

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by BigYash: 12:51pm On Jul 24
guobe:

BigYash you have a point and I also have that your mindset too but of recent I am having a rethink.
The country is becoming worse daily and on a free fall.
You won't blame the people that have japa as the condition presently in Nigeria is terrible.
See our currency is now like toiletries and the Government of the day does not show concern.
I don't see Nigeria getting better in the nearest future maybe in the year 3055.
You are right...

1 Like

Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by dreamxhaser: 4:52pm On Jul 24
BigYash:
That place you are ,you will agree with me that people from that country played one or two roles to ensure the place is okay for you to call home. So why can’t you do same in your country,so that you can be free to call it home as well? If everyone that has Japa was present in Nigeria,I am very sure the government won’t be misbehaving like this.. But as everybody dey japa,those in the country are manipulated steady with religion differences,hunger and bigotry by the government.

I am still in naija for now.

Anyways as i said, where i find peace is where i call HOME. Yall can stay back and do the impossible (helping naija) lol
Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by BigYash: 7:25am On Jul 25
dreamxhaser:

I am still in naija for now.

Anyways as i said, where i find peace is where i call HOME. Yall can stay back and do the impossible (helping naija) lol
You neva Even move,and you dey make noise..
Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by dreamxhaser: 9:08am On Jul 25
BigYash:
You neva Even move,and you dey make noise..

Na from noise dem dey start mr naija lover
Re: The Era Of Taking A Girl Out To An Eatery Is Fading Away by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:43pm On Jul 25
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Eatery foods now are useless even with 5K you will regret going their sad angry Best go pepper soup joint or fish barbecue spot grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mixed Messages, Should I Hold On Or Let Go. / Blackberry Love Girls - Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? / Deleted

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.